ADVERTISEMENT

Warren County @ SWO - 2ND RD

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Cant find any box scores for Warren County in last nights win 22-17 over South Columbus .... anybody have it ??

SWO lit up the box last night in a 40-6 bruzin of Midway.

Robinson for Midway was the only thing they had. He had 113 yards on 24 carries. Their lone TD was on a 4th down pass with just over a minute to play.

On the other side it was the A. Ottey show. 6 carries for 205 yards, 2 TDs, a TD receiption for 51 yards .... finished the night with 266 total .... 53 more than Midway with a total of 213 yds. In fact the 4 other rushers for SWO, Haynes, Waters, and Humphries along with the QB Williams rolled up 175. X Wells was a Monster on defense. Ohhhhhh .... Hes a Lumber Jack and he LAYED THE WOOD.

Dont know what Warren County will bring on the Trip to the Corral this Friday for round 2 ? Im a thinkin it better be more than what they had this week.

Coach Padgett should call up Warren Co and ask them do they want to play at 7? After they say yes he should say to bad!

SWO should roll in this one....looks like a potential rematch with EB if they handle business against Farmville

Originally posted by sameoldthing4:
Coach Padgett should call up Warren Co and ask them do they want to play at 7? After they say yes he should say to bad!
roll.r191677.gif

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!! I just got through watching the game from last night and I'll tell you what if SWO can put together another offensive/defensive performance like the one I saw minus the few penalties. They will be tough to beat!! The dual qb thing don't know how long that'll work, but coach Padgett always whip up a recipe for success.....with that being said I'm going 35/7 SWO.....homefield is worth a touchdown!!!!!!

Beating Midway.. umm of course it is great getting out of first round. Ottey's performance last Friday was Top 10 all time in Stallion history. I liked the tempo, something two QB system provides is the ability to be two plays ahead. Lucked out being able to play at home. Feel like Warren Co will be similiar to E Randolph last year who we meet in the 2nd round. Nothing will be easy.

E Bladen at there house will be interesting, but we got to get past Warren.

This coming from a huge South Columbus fan and former athlete, this year's team was the worst we've put on the field and my freshman class was the year they opened the place. SWO has nothing to worry about, no disrespect to Warren County.

I may be wrong:

1st Q: WC - 8
SC - 3
2nd Q: 0-0
3rd Q: WC - 14
SC - 8
4th Q: WC - 0
SC - 6

Final: WC - 22
SC - 17

Great write up today on Jordan Sherman, the nose guard for SWO. At 5'10" and 190 lbs and wearing #28 you would think he is a running back and just filling in. But NOOOOOOO. He wanted that #. He is quick, and strong. He presses 355 and benches over 500. If they dont double team him hes in the backfield on the snap. He is the anchor for the Orange Crush Def Line. I think along with Taylor they both have to be double teamed, and thats why we get so many stops for Loses or No Gain. They are alike a bad tolet .........keep things clogged up on the line .....LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT