ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace-Rose Hill vs. Starmount Updates

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
Friday night, these two teams will go at it for their chance to be called champions.

NCPreps will be providing updates on twitter, but our readers can also follow here for updates throughout the game.

It also gives everyone a chance to talk about the game here!

Check back throughout for anything involving this game.

This post was edited on 12/11 4:23 PM by PatrickO'Brien

Man I though someone had scored and the game hasn't started yet!
party0003.r191677.gif

what a play on the first play of the game by wallace rose...up7-0 with that 72 yard touchdown run. Starmount has to be ready early om in the game.

thats what they needed. great job on updates for this board guys. great game going on in Raleigh tonight early on

WRH scores on a kick return! Extra Point Blocked 13-7 WHR

This is going to be an interesting game...

http://www.twcsportschannel.com/articles/2014/12/10/nchsaa-football-championships.html
This post was edited on 12/12 7:50 PM by msgtcody

Early observation is it's going to be a long night for the rams. WRH looks a lot faster.

78 yard score for starmount after WRH coughs it up. Amazing game so far. WRH looks superior but that's why you play the game.

These are two great teams going at it early on and we are still on the 1st quarter of this championship game.

Starmount was able to counter with their own sweep and JOhn Johnson ran it 78 yards for the TD.

14-13 Starmount

Starmount defense starting to bow up and figure things out. I may have judged them too soon. Great game so far.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Time Warner links trying to watch the Starmount game? Buffered 98% of the time during 1st quarter. I tried going out but now the link does not work at all. Maybe so many people are trying to watch the site has crashed.

Starmount is very fortunate that this game is not over yet. Not sure they can count on enough turnovers to stay in the game. They are starting to play slightly better defensively and I expect some more adjustments at half time. WRH's overall team speed is clearly evident. The Starmount's D can't get off the field.

27-14 Wallace Rose

Much high scoring game than some might think early in this game. Starmount has to do something soon.

WHR ends the half with a big stop!!! At the end of the 1st Half...Wallace Rose Hill leads Starmount 27-14

Would have been a big momentum boost to score going into the half. May be tough to overcome not scoring there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT