ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill @ Southwest Onslow

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
The Dawgs come to Phil Padgett Stadium in the ECC Conference Opener for 2021. All fans will be in Black and Orange so it will be had to tell who is who. Oh..but wait, you can tell the WRH fans as they lick their chops.....and other body parts as dogs do.

Is a huge upset in the making ??? ....Naw you say. I would imagine every one will have Wallace by at least 40 or better.

Regardless I will do the Play-by-Play thread and call the Good, Bad, and Ugly what ever the case may be.

We the Good, WRH the Bad, and their fans the Ugly.

GO STALLIONS ...... with the Win

GO WRH ........Home with the Loss

OK Otis, A SWO win will sober ya up.

images

I think maybe closer than some think. It sounded like swo was trying to get back to the power game some last week. Like the dogs, that's their bread n butter. I look for smash mouth, with the dogs by a couple tds. Home field gotta count for something. 35-21 dogs

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
I think maybe closer than some think. It sounded like swo was trying to get back to the power game some last week. Like the dogs, that's their bread n butter. I look for smash mouth, with the dogs by a couple tds. Home field gotta count for something. 35-21 dogs
SWO won't score 21 points on Wallace, if they do it won't be on the ground. WRH 41-6

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
You being nice. Don't believe you believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and Otis4411
You being nice. Don't believe you believe that.
Our recent history at the corral hasn't been good. I would absolutely settle for a 2 td victory. Of course I'd like to see an impressive showing on behalf of the dogs, but it is swo. Just don't feel a blowout.

Reactions: UNC91
The Dawgs come to Phil Padgett Stadium in the ECC Conference Opener for 2021. All fans will be in Black and Orange so it will be had to tell who is who. Oh..but wait, you can tell the WRH fans as they lick their chops.....and other body parts as dogs do.

Is a huge upset in the making ??? ....Naw you say. I would imagine every one will have Wallace by at least 40 or better.

Regardless I will do the Play-by-Play thread and call the Good, Bad, and Ugly what ever the case may be.

We the Good, WRH the Bad, and their fans the Ugly.

GO STALLIONS ...... with the Win

GO WRH ........Home with the Loss
Make sure you call DSS. child protection workers

WRH gives SWO a warm welcome back to the ECC. Ill take Wallace by 28+. Sorry SWO#1 nothinf personal yall just seem to be missing something this year. It happens

Reactions: SWO-#1 and dogs79
WRH gives SWO a warm welcome back to the ECC. Ill take Wallace by 28+. Sorry SWO#1 nothinf personal yall just seem to be missing something this year. It happens
Yes #34 its looking like the first year we were in the ECC. Ass kickins and blowouts. A very faint hint of a change last week. All teams have went thru this and its our second time in 10 years. I will continue to support and believe in em. The ECC is the place to be again with real good teams. In the event of a fizzle I support the whole conference, along with Clinton also. A game like the KC Chiefs had yesterday against Clevelend ..... Make My Day ... :cool:

May the spirit of Padgett lay hands on em Friday Night

ARISE STALLIONS

Stallions fell to 0-3 for the first time since 1996. Southwest opens East Central 2-A Conference play next week when it plays host to Wallace-Rose Hill, looking to avoid its first 0-4 start since 1982

Pound the rock and try to avoid this. A once powerhouse known around the state, 40 years since last 0-4 start. Hope this doesn't happen Friday night. If this doesn't get the boys fired up, not sure what else will...

Reactions: dogs79 and SWO-#1
Stallions fell to 0-3 for the first time since 1996. Southwest opens East Central 2-A Conference play next week when it plays host to Wallace-Rose Hill, looking to avoid its first 0-4 start since 1982

Pound the rock and try to avoid this. A once powerhouse known around the state, 40 years since last 0-4 start. Hope this doesn't happen Friday night. If this doesn't get the boys fired up, not sure what else will...
WRH has been playing pretty dang good. SWO definitely has their backs to the wall in this one.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Swo needs to find the balance between passing and running. Once they figure that out they will be fine. Scores don’t always give clear indication of play on field. Because a game final score can be close. Any given Friday you have a chance. Miss tackles, fumble, bad snap, Southwest needs to win Friday. Had enough games to get the winks ands kinks out. You should know exactly what you want to do defensively and offensively. Been using games to prepare for conference. Ok no more excuses it’s conference time.... whatcha got? Better go into conference with a playoff mindset. Up to this point y’all been looking like the bad news bears no consistency. I would like to see sudlow play some linebacker, Pollock needs to go to tackle on offense line. Soliz needs to go to guard. Run Daquan on some jet sweep and flares out back field. Against Wallace I would come out sw T- formation Bannerman, Kerr and Hatchett run it for every 3 runs I would pass it once.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Swo needs to find the balance between passing and running. Once they figure that out they will be fine. Scores don’t always give clear indication of play on field. Because a game final score can be close. Any given Friday you have a chance. Miss tackle, fumble, bad snap, Southwest needs to win Friday. Had enough games to get the winks ands kinks out. You should know exactly what you want to do defensively and offensively. Been using games to prepare for conference. Ok no more excuses it’s conference!
SWO usually gets it together by conference time. Two things that are different this year are, ECC and talent in skilled positions has dropped.

Yes #34 its looking like the first year we were in the ECC. Ass kickins and blowouts. A very faint hint of a change last week. All teams have went thru this and its our second time in 10 years. I will continue to support and believe in em. The ECC is the place to be again with real good teams. In the event of a fizzle I support the whole conference, along with Clinton also. A game like the KC Chiefs had yesterday against Clevelend ..... Make My Day ... :cool:

May the spirit of Padgett lay hands on em Friday Night

ARISE STALLIONS

Reactions: SWO-WA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT