ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace - Rose Hill hosts Havelock

Yeah and WRH put up 30! It was the turnovers, cause ya'll had a problem stopping Wallace. That's why I said, if Wallace doesn't turn the ball over, it'll be a tight game.
Lmao u obviously weren't at that game, we were up 20 points at halftime lmao!!! We left with 69, who cares what they scored, we were subbing the whole 2nd half lmao!!! Hell they total score equals what we had at halftime of that game. Fact is, WRH is good for who they have to play against but they haven't been without 2 scores of us since Javonte graduated

Reactions: UNC91
Lmao u obviously weren't at that game, we were up 20 points at halftime lmao!!! We left with 69, who cares what they scored, we were subbing the whole 2nd half lmao!!! Hell they total score equals what we had at halftime of that game. Fact is, WRH is good for who they have to play against but they haven't been without 2 scores of us since Javonte graduated
I was right there at that game, and Wallace was scoring, and moving the ball pretty good on ya'll. Turnovers were the reason you were up that much at the half.

Will this game be streamed online? Should be a good one to watch! I would never sleep on WRH.

I feel like wrh would need that type of team to win. That was a special wrh team.

Yes it was. Only Battle at East Duplin knew how to beat that team. Keep Javonte and that offense with fewest possessions possible.

Yes it was. Only Battle at East Duplin knew how to beat that team. Keep Javonte and that offense with fewest possessions possible.

The 2017 top 5 of East Duplin, Hibriten, Wallace Rose hill, Shelby and Reidsville was tough.

Reidsville was close in overtime.

I wouldn't put the great Shelby in that year. Almost every other year tho.

I think they were right there. They only lost to south pointe sc, south point NC - (beat them in rematch. And they lost to hibtiten by 10 in the semifinals

not gonna make a prediction but Havelock will be the toughest team WRH faces all year. #1 in the state in 3a.

I think Havelock will win, but wouldn’t shock me 1 bit to see WRH win. Good luck dogs.

Good to see you back on the boards. Hows havelock look in your eyes? Always respected your insight

Think this might be one the strongest havelock teams I’ve seen and one the most talented since 2011 I wouldn’t put them above the 2011 team yet but they could be there by the end of the season they just gonna have to show me more physically and more passion to win which I believe most of them really wanna win but 2011 everyone wanted to win lol

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Good luck to the dogs tonight, you'll need all you can get. Get your easy games in this year as WE"RRRRRE BACK next year ..... Will check often on the updates if anybody puts em on here, as well as Clinton.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Think this might be one the strongest havelock teams I’ve seen and one the most talented since 2011 I wouldn’t put them above the 2011 team yet but they could be there by the end of the season they just gonna have to show me more physically and more passion to win which I believe most of them really wanna win but 2011 everyone wanted to win lol

Wow. 2011 was a great team.

Wow. 2011 was a great team.
Yeah. I don’t think they are as good on the defensive side of the ball but offense they have weapons it’s gonna be hard to match that front 4 that 2011 had That’s the only reason I won’t say they are as good as them

This is too easy, but nobody wanted to listen when I said we are not White Oak lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT