ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest vs Rolesville

BlackKnightNut

May 13, 2007
This is a pretty big game. I expect WF is still the favorite until another team in the conference proves otherwise, but Rolesville is much improved and the winner will get a great seed in the East.

Not sure, I wasn't there. That said, it was the first game of the year when teams make most of their mistakes. Also not sure if so but it could be a rivalry being so close, and anything can happen in a rivalry. Just look at Davie beating West, or to go back to the first week Salisbury only beating North Rowan 9-7 when they have a far superior team at this point.

Any given Friday! All I know is Wake has destroyed everyone since and Rolesville is quietly undefeated.

watched in on computer; Rolesville should have won but WFU is very disciplined. Just a well coached team.

Duh! That’s obvious. But why then?
Because they were getting chucks per play all game, especially late. So surely they can get a couple of more for the win, right? Had they just ran it straight up at them, they would have gotten it. But the play....ehhh. It was a terrible play call. A little too cute.

Honda they went for the win . We all know if they went to more overtime’s and lost u would have said why did they not go for 2 ,, just the same as they went for 2 and you question why then ... Why not. more OT,s odds 50/50 maybe , or go for 2 , the Odds aren’t bad that you get the conversion . You control your Fate

Reactions: portcity FB
Honda they went for the win . We all know if they went to more overtime’s and lost u would have said why did they not go for 2 ,, just the same as they went for 2 and you question why then ... Why not. more OT,s odds 50/50 maybe , or go for 2 , the Odds aren’t bad that you get the conversion . You control your Fate
I guess that’s why different coaches do different things. I would’ve gone one more overtime and try to hold WF to a field goal. Then a TD wins it. If WF scores a TD in the next overtime, then try for 2 with a TD. Then you run the risk of WF scoring in the next overtime then Rolesville doesn’t score. But I don’t think that’s happening as they didn’t totally stop the run the whole game. Anyway I can see both sides to it.

I think coaches should throw the stats out and go with their gut based on what has happened and what they see going on. If Rolesville had been getting 3 yards all night with ease, no question you go for the win. If you feel WF is tired, you go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT