ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest QB

Yeah I saw on TV also he went down in first half and did not return. It's big obviously if he can't return. I dont have any update on his injury.

Raleigh News and Observer reported he's out for rest of playoffs. Saturday paper I believe in the footnotes section of the sports pages. It appeared to be non contact from the highlight I saw. Always cringe when I see those at least with contact to the knee it could be a number of things.

No contact to the knee and an athlete crumples to the ground is usually a bad result.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Raleigh News and Observer reported he's out for rest of playoffs. Saturday paper I believe in the footnotes section of the sports pages. It appeared to be non contact from the highlight I saw. Always cringe when I see those at least with contact to the knee it could be a number of things.

No contact to the knee and an athlete crumples to the ground is usually a bad result.
That’s a shame. I wish him well.

Reactions: Veejay4 and Crr1968

I hate that for him.

Reactions: Veejay4
I was at the game and he may have gotten hurt the play before. He was tackled and rolled out of bounds with a Hoggard player and they both rolled over a few times and he looked to be a little shaken at that point. Then he went down the next play without contact. He is a great looking kid with a good arm and good speed. Wish him well.

Reactions: Crr1968 and Veejay4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT