ADVERTISEMENT

Waccamaw Academy Football

ebeagles07

Sep 29, 2006
I heard a rumor today of Waccamaw Academy in Whiteville, NC, fielding a 8-man squad for the '07 season. Just wondering to see if it is true and also more info about the program, ie: where they will play, who will they play, and who will play for the warriors? Also Coaching Situation?

I had heard that towards the end of baseball season as well. Also heard they were moving to a K-8 school. If anyone has any news please share...

Well they certainly couldn't do both. Unless you mean moving to a new facility that used to house a K8.

I didn't mean actually physically moving the campus, I meant downgrading to K-8. Sorry for any confusion. Again, just what I heard. We all know what rumors are like...same as opinions. Sam, hope you are doing well, my friend...

Waccamaw and Flora Mac have both expressed interest in beginning football at their respective schools, but NOT for this upcoming year. Cresset Christian and Oak Ridge are the two new schools that will be playing 8man for the 2007 season. I have not heard anything about Waccamaw doing away with their high school classes. Again, this is what I know at this time.

Heath

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT