ADVERTISEMENT

Vote

photo, calm down. I'm not even sure what you are talking about myself, so I can't vote. But I'm sure that Deana and the folks at NCPreps have no personal vendetta against you or Mt. Airy. I think they do their best to try and promote everybody.

PS - You and the MA gang make the place fun. Can't wait until next season!
This post was edited on 1/21 8:52 AM by WMFootballFanatic

Go to the link below scroll down read all posts 2 pages now but most starts about 3/4 down the page then vote on what sounds right to you if you wish to vote. I kinda over done it but this has really got under my skin when only trying to help NCPrep with scores and standings which Deana also ask for at top of basketball thread . Pay close attention to the rule Deana wrote and has been at the top of the Football section for as long as I can remember. It is no longer there sense this started.

https://ncpreps.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1484&tid=208671168&mid=208671168&sid=958&style=2

Photo, if you don't like the way the site is run, then don't login. If I visit your house and I don't like your rules or feel you apply them unfairly, then I will not come back to visit. If I do then I am subject to your rules. Real simple. You may not like it but it is her site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT