7-6 MC
MC held Vance

Yet Vance is ruling the clock

Once again Vance stops The Creek

Vance is in full control of the clock

3 minutes to go
Vance on the 50yrd line

Vance must score

Vance - 2nd down, ~2 minutes to go, ball on Mallard Creek's 47-yard line.

West Forsyth could host the entire 4AA West...Go Myers Park, Could the 4AA West Title go through Forsyth County? NOT Mecklenburg or Richmond County. I kinda doubt it...

West got banged up tonight as G’Mone Wilson went down in the 3rd quarter and did not return. If he’s out next week, it will be difficult to win. I really can’t see a win if he’s out...
I can’t see a win if he’s in

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Blue and Gold We's R's Laughing alls D's way Back 2's our Hotel rooms and Da Creek has left D's Field with 15 divisions Recruit and a Loss and B's sure 2's turn Da Lights out when U's stop CRYING and Merry Christmas 2's u. HSFB man will get D ball coach Tommy Knotts 2's send U's a Christmas Card.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Just shows that you have to play the game. Hard to beat a team that isn't intimidated by all of the talent and the name. Vance D is good enough but I don't like their match-up with either RC or MP because of their ability to pass but man they have some dawgs on D!

Just shows that you have to play the game. Hard to beat a team that isn't intimidated by all of the talent and the name. Vance D is good enough but I don't like their match-up with either RC or MP because of their ability to pass but man they have some dawgs on D!
With Noller, Mallard Creek had a pretty good passing Game as well. Remember Vance knocked MP out of the playoffs last year. RC is going to have to outscore MP.

With Noller, Mallard Creek had a pretty good passing Game as well. Remember Vance knocked MP out of the playoffs last year. RC is going to have to outscore MP.
Last year has nothing to do with this year. Last year Jordan played SC to a one point loss. Tonight SC beat the same team minus the qb by 40 and it should have been 60 so I could care less about last year. If they get to either of those teams they will have their hands full. Vance did get rolled by Hough and these teams beat Hough so at the end of the day none of it matters until game night but RC and MP can score at anytime. Noeller is not in the class of Hood and Maye so bringing him up is like comparing Eli to Bradyand I mean no disrespect to the kid but those other two or elite qb's!

Last year has nothing to do with this year. Last year Jordan played SC to a one point loss. Tonight SC beat the same team minus the qb by 40 and it should have been 60 so I could care less about last year. If they get to either of those teams they will have their hands full. Vance did get rolled by Hough and these teams beat Hough so at the end of the day none of it matters until game night but RC and MP can score at anytime. Noeller is not in the class of Hood and Maye so bringing him up is like comparing Eli to Bradyand I mean no disrespect to the kid but those other two or elite qb's!
Last year has everything to do with this year. You always want model success. Vance set the pattern for how to defend MC. Remember success leaves clues. If RC isn’t careful, MP will do the same as they did last year. RC will be looking at the revenge factor. That’s emotion and will take them only so far. Look at what Vance did to defend MP last year. They’re going to have to put pressure
on Maye, but he’s got that quick release and able to put the ball in tight spaces. So coverage needs to be excellent. My thought is RC is going to have to outscore MP. Mindset is going to play a large part. Vance’s mindset was they knew that could play and beat MC. They’d done it before. RC is going to need to get last year out of their minds. Can’t let Meck county in their heads. It was at least in the fan’s heads if this board is any indication. So yes, in some ways last year does matter.

Last year has everything to do with this year. You always want model success. Vance set the pattern for how to defend MC. Remember success leaves clues. If RC isn’t careful, MP will do the same as they did last year. RC will be looking at the revenge factor. That’s emotion and will take them only so far. Look at what Vance did to defend MP last year. They’re going to have to put pressure
on Maye, but he’s got that quick release and able to put the ball in tight spaces. So coverage needs to be excellent. My thought is RC is going to have to outscore MP. Mindset is going to play a large part. Vance’s mindset was they knew that could play and beat MC. They’d done it before. RC is going to need to get last year out of their minds. Can’t let Meck county in their heads. It was at least in the fan’s heads if this board is any indication. So yes, in some ways last year does matter.
Nope and and mentioned MC qb in the same breath of the other two surely doesn't matter or belong. Like Dabo says thats last years team this team has to make their own mark!

Reactions: Raider7967
Nope and and mentioned MC qb in the same breath of the other two surely doesn't matter or belong. Like Dabo says thats last years team this team has to make their own mark!
Yeah, that’s why MC was eliminated in the second round for the second year in a row.

They got eliminated because the other team was better - end of story.

Yup.....3 turnovers and 100+ yards in penalties will do it about every time. Last years team completely different than this year especially on offense.

You can sit and " what if" these deals all day. The reality is Vance is super talented on defense( 5 or 6 D1 kids including probably the best LB in the 21 class), they played clean, aggressive football and they are a tough as nails group. They earned it.

Yup.....3 turnovers and 100+ yards in penalties will do it about every time. Last years team completely different than this year especially on offense.

You can sit and " what if" these deals all day. The reality is Vance is super talented on defense( 5 or 6 D1 kids including probably the best LB in the 21 class), they played clean, aggressive football and they are a tough as nails group. They earned it.

It was devastating! Oh well!

I understand you have to play the team that’s line up in front of you and in the playoffs anyone can be beaten any given night especially having to play a team 2x in one year, but it makes me sick to my stomach that WF will be playing a 5-5 team the 3rd round of the playoffs while probably the 2 best teams in the play in the 2nd round. Mallard Creek you guys represented NC football this year. I was hoping this was going to be the year the Stars ⭐️ line up. Go out with a bang and place as many athletes as you can in Div 1A, 1AA, 2, and 3. #Free Education

I can. Vance offense is very average. But without Wilson, West ain't winning.
Looks like West Forsyth’s RB G’Mone Wilson will be available to play against Vance, he’s suffering a Sore/Stiff neck after a violent hit that had both him and the defensive player Reagan’s Shaw(who was down for 10min.) on the Sidelines near the track midway through the 3rd. G’mone had 140yds rushing before exiting. West other RB Zy Dillard had a great game after Wilson went out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT