ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE VS LEESVILLE RD. 4AA STATE FINAL

Did Vance have timeouts before the half? Why did they kick the FG without taking a shot at the endzone

I don't understand. Why kick the field goal? It showed that Vance had 2 timeouts. Someone explain lol.

Reactions: btango
Wow did I miss something, you are on the 1 yd line. Punch it in!!!!

Did Vance have timeouts before the half? Why did they kick the FG without taking a shot at the endzone

No timeouts. Why spike the ball, losing four seconds? Coming out of an injury timeout. Take a quick shot letting the QB know not to take a loss or get sacked. May have time for two but must likely one and then kick.

Take the points. Backup QB and your team has played in its end the whole game. He is leaning on defense.

Reactions: btango
24-3. Vance as I expected has forced multiple turnovers. Just to physical it wears on you. Knocked out QB and other players and LR are spent.

Found it interesting during the broadcast that the announcers mentioned casually that the QB and OT both came over from Sanderson. I remember in 2012 the announcer from Jack Britt made a huge issue on how Butler is a recruited all- star team from Charlotte.

I guess everyone is playing in the same sandbox now.

Found it interesting during the broadcast that the announcers mentioned casually that the QB and OT both came over from Sanderson. I remember in 2012 the announcer from Jack Britt made a huge issue on how Butler is a recruited all- star team from Charlotte.

I guess everyone is playing in the same sandbox now.

The announcer that said that about Butler showed how much of an uneducated football person he was.

Three of the top players fir LR came from Sanderson. Wake County and their admin especially the county AD were real big talking about how players changing schools never happened there and never would. Bunch of bureaucratic BS.

Even tho we were up I felt early Leesville had momentum. After the QB got hurt u can see the air deflate thru the whole team. I hope the QB is ok. That was a nasty arm injury..reminds me of the Drew Brees injury

Reactions: btango and Veejay4
Even tho we were up I felt early Leesville had momentum. After the QB got hurt u can see the air deflate thru the whole team. I hope the QB is ok. That was a nasty arm injury..reminds me of the Drew Brees injury

They were able to move the ball some on the ground but that was starting to dwindle. Losing the QB hurt but I do not see much difference in the outcome. We all talk about how vicious the Vance front is (and it is!) but the DBs have really locked up the receivers. It takes a big time QB to do anything at all with through the air. That is why I think Vance wins any matchup in the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT