ADVERTISEMENT

Vance vs East Forsyth who wins?

Hard to say given all the injuries for EF. Vance certainly would give EF fits physically which I think would be the difference. I do think a healthy EF would score some points on Vance which would make it interesting.

Hard to say given all the injuries for EF. Vance certainly would give EF fits physically which I think would be the difference. I do think a healthy EF would score some points on Vance which would make it interesting.

Nobody is going to score much more than 14 on Vance. The question would be could EF hold them down to 10-14..maybe.

Reactions: Chopper747
VANCE IS SOLID, NO ONE GOING TO SHUT THEM DOWN ON DEFENSE THAT PROVEN. THEY BEAT 2 OF THE POWER TEAMS IN THE STATE. CATHOLIC WOULD STILL BE IN THE RUN IF THEY WERE 4A.

VANCE IS SOLID, NO ONE GOING TO SHUT THEM DOWN ON DEFENSE THAT PROVEN. THEY BEAT 2 OF THE POWER TEAMS IN THE STATE. CATHOLIC WOULD STILL BE IN THE RUN IF THEY WERE 4A.
EF and Vance game I feel like could cone down to the wire EF comes through with the game is on the line ...

Like I said vs WF, RC, and now LR everyone was always talking about our defense but I kept saying no it's their defense vs our offense. Sometimes the East defense looked suspect a few times this season. Besides that Hough game where we jus came in not focused we didnt give up over 21pts. Hard to win those games if your defense isnt clicking all cylinders. People talk about our offense wasnt good but only 1 team held us under 21 pts. Even the Hough' game we did score 28. A great defense makes your offense look a lot better especially if you opponents defense isnt good.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT