ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE vs CREEK

#2 for creek is bad!
Best player on the team hands down... and that’s coming from multiple coaches on the staff!.. They haven’t even put him on offense yet!... “where he really plays”...Just be patient...This his first year playing corner full time.. he missed one tackle Saturday.. it’s football those things happen..linemen miss blocks , WRS drop balls...Creek has the best defense around easily... 0 touchdowns caught on the DBs

Best player on the team hands down... and that’s coming from multiple coaches on the staff!.. They haven’t even put him on offense yet!... “where he really plays”...Just be patient...This his first year playing corner full time.. he missed one tackle Saturday.. it’s football those things happen..linemen miss blocks , WRS drop balls...Creek has the best defense around easily... 0 touchdowns caught on the DBs

OK! Now you're talking cray cray. Stop with he's the best player on the team crap. Not one coach on MC has ever said such a thing. You are straight up lying. This is a different level from which he is used to playing. It takes a little time to adjust. He will be fine.

I will say this. It was a bad tackle. That said after watching it on film 4 other kids just stopped running when #2 grabbed him so it was a team breakdown. Several kids had shots.

Again though- defense was lights out and we are nit picking. I will take that effort every week and take my chances with a win.

I would like to see him get some touches on offense. Think he will get thay chance very soon.

OK! Now you're talking cray cray. Stop with he's the best player on the team crap. Not one coach on MC has ever said such a thing. You are straight up lying. This is a different level from which he is used to playing. It takes a little time to adjust. He will be fine.
Nepsy since you know so much ... you go and ask them for yourself... what would I gain by lying... you ask the coaches and the parents who has been there since spring... not one player on the team can do what he does.. it’s jus a matter of when Coach P chooses to use him in those other places...he had to be something.. for him to go there and start corner .. when he’s played QB mostly.. could easily have started slot as well.. and could line up in the backfield and get it done... you talk but you have no clue my friend!

I will say this. It was a bad tackle. That said after watching it on film 4 other kids just stopped running when #2 grabbed him so it was a team breakdown. Several kids had shots.

Again though- defense was lights out and we are nit picking. I will take that effort every week and take my chances with a win.
Absolutely but he still has to run though that RB..

This kid was in Charlotte before he left .. you are so clueless...

Nepsy since you know so much ... you go and ask them for yourself... what would I gain by lying... you ask the coaches and the parents who has been there since spring... not one player on the team can do what he does.. it’s jus a matter of when Coach P chooses to use him in those other places...he had to be something.. for him to go there and start corner .. when he’s played QB mostly.. could easily have started slot as well.. and could line up in the backfield and get it done... you talk but you have no clue my friend!

Don't be a cancer Bro! Just dig down deep inside and think about what you're saying and just stop. You're not accomplishing nothing by making such ludicrous statements. It's a football team, and not my guy is the best on the team crap. You sound like a single mom for a youth league.

Don't be a cancer Bro! Just dig down deep inside and think about what you're saying and just stop. You're not accomplishing nothing by making such ludicrous statements. It's a football team, and not my guy is the best on the team crap. You sound like a single mom for a youth league.
I’m not even a parent but I know what the sayings are... I’m making a point at whoever said he was bad...you seem to be pointing fingers as well!.. I can post what I want just like you.. worry about what you control and you’ll have a better day!...Coming at me will get you nowhere but in ya feelings!....Like I said not one person on this team can do what he does.. take that how you want it!

It was a “football team” when you decided to single out players also... now you wanna talk about it being a team.. ah haha.. let’s talk facts as well!

I’m not even a parent but I know what the sayings are... I’m making a point at whoever said he was bad...you seem to be pointing fingers as well!.. I can post what I want just like you.. worry about what you control and you’ll have a better day!...Coming at me will get you nowhere but in ya feelings!....Like I said not one person on this team can do what he does.. take that how you want it!

Whoever said he was bad was crazy! Who said anything about you being a parent? It's a long season and there is a lot of football to be played. Kids will get there opportunities. I have never singled out one kid. You better go back and look at my post. I said Kids. Which means more than one. You made it about one kid, when you decided to call one kid better than everyone. That was your call, not mine. Never did i make a statement about one kid.

Last edited:
Whoever said he was bad was crazy! Who said anything about you being a parent? It's a long season and there is a lot of football to be played. Kids will get there opportunities. I have never singled out one kid. You better go back and look at my post. I said Kids. Which means more than one.
You pointed out specific plays.. and team didn’t come out of your mouth when saying whatever you said...I know it’s a long season didn’t seem like you realized that a few posts ago... anywho... if you don’t believe now... you will before it’s over lmao!

You pointed out specific plays.. and team didn’t come out of your mouth when saying whatever you said...I know it’s a long season didn’t seem like you realized that a few posts ago... anywho... if you don’t believe now... you will before it’s over lmao!

I can't help you out with the way you articulate my words. That's on you. Numerous kids missed tackles on plays. Not one kid. It's irrelevant what i believe. I can assure you no one at MC, Coach or parent called any kid the best kid on the program. The Creek got the win against an awesome program, move on to Lake Norman.

I can't help you out with the way you articulate my words. That's on you. Numerous kids missed tackles on plays. Not one kid. It's irrelevant what i believe. I can assure you no one at MC, Coach or parent called any kid the best kid on the program. The Creek got the win against an awesome program, move on to Lake Norman.
If you aren’t in the coaches office you can’t assure anything that any of them said...I’ve heard it numerous times .. not really sure you you think you are that all info has to run through you or it’s not true... you sound ignorant!...You really don’t know but I’ll leave you right where you are “ in the dark”... you’ll come around!....You’re right he’s not the best on the team... not even close... I apologize!

If you aren’t in the coaches office you can’t assure anything that any of them said...I’ve heard it numerous times .. not really sure you you think you are that all info has to run through you or it’s not true... you sound ignorant!...You really don’t know but I’ll leave you right where you are “ in the dark”... you’ll come around!....You’re right he’s not the best on the team... not even close... I apologize!

Lawd have Mercy! Prayers out to you brother. You have the worst case of Daddy Ball I've ever seen. Stop trying to make it about one guy. It's a football team. I never said who was the best. I said no coach made such a statement. I'm done here!

Lawd have Mercy! Prayers out to you brother. You have the worst case of Daddy Ball I've ever seen. Stop trying to make it about one guy. It's a football team. I never said who was the best. I said no coach made such a statement. I'm done here!
Good please be done or at least know before you talk!

Good please be done or at least know before you talk!

42476436_10214615718245136_7037490041198739456_n.jpg

#2 for creek is bad!
I see what you did here. Called out his son to see if Skimo would respond. Well, looks like that worked.
I don't love calling out a kid for a negative performance or moment. Shamar is a good kid from what I have heard. Don't let them get you riled up Skimo. It's okay. Missing one tackle doesn't speak to a players over all performance for a game and certainly not their over all value to the team. I am sure he will still get a lot of attention in college. Does he have any offers yet?
How is your other son at Winston Salem State University? I know you said your other son was at a D1 school. I didn't know Winston was D1. That is awesome. Always good to have more D1 schools in our great state.

Lol and all this and they WON 20-7. Look a win is a win b happy skimo. Because nepsy n blue knows...all teams have that one bad week where players who normally make that tackle or make that block or catch that ball dont. I can sit here n nit n rebut with but this holding penalty this or if we didnt fumble that.....we jus didnt get it done...creek did. Watch film n learn from mistakes(if ur kid plays for the team which I positive who skimo is now)because u know Hough is really watching it. So tell the kids 2 go 2 practice n listen 2 Coach P n his assistants, clean up those mistakes n make that AA run.

I see what you did here. Called out his son to see if Skimo would respond. Well, looks like that worked.
I don't love calling out a kid for a negative performance or moment. Shamar is a good kid from what I have heard. Don't let them get you riled up Skimo. It's okay. Missing one tackle doesn't speak to a players over all performance for a game and certainly not their over all value to the team. I am sure he will still get a lot of attention in college. Does he have any offers yet?
How is your other son at Winston Salem State University? I know you said your other son was at a D1 school. I didn't know Winston was D1. That is awesome. Always good to have more D1 schools in our great state.

Kid can play. Is he the best kid on the team?? No idea...maybe the most versatile. I could go that far. 4 games in to the season and they are 4-0 with 2 wins over 2 top 10 teams. Doing just fine as a group.

Yes We's says it. and all of N.C. High School Football Fans knows ifs D's Creek would have play Dutch Fork and Da ball coach Tommy Knotts D's Mercy Rule would have been applied after half time game over

Like I said b4 I liked the guy, thought he was crazy as hell when he said shamar was a better QB than Kingsley but I understand when u have confidence in ur kid....but u also have 2 b realistic. I hoped he would have stayed..played cb...then his Jr year that starting qb spot was open then he could have competed with summerville for that spot. Being that shamar was athletic he would have had an edge, plus playing CB would have looked great for him...but pops left. When parents r overly vested it kinda sux for that kid because he maybe wanted 2 stay. Plus a kid transferring so many schools isnt a good look either.

Wheres our buddy skimo go.. he made his lets get back at Vance n beat them by 40 thread n disappeared. Dont hide now come out n play lol

What’s up guys.... lol 704 hide??... for what... I just figured i’d let you guys have at it for a lil bit but I see it’s no fun without me!!...Nepsy you sound like you have all the answers my friend.. little memes.. to help make your point..your a funny guy lmao!... You are still way off with your assumptions... truth be told .. I know Shamars father .. and if any of you know him....you KNOW for a fact that he would be much more aggressive when posting about his son.. 704 you bring up something about the other QB at Vance being so good.. he hasn’t played a down at ECU... QB’s being brought in all around him but anyway..While you guys keep trying to figure out who I am.. I’ll keep touching on the facts... 704 seems like you have a few excuses about the Vance / Creek game... STOP IT!....you guys couldn’t score!... Penalties went both ways... execution is what it is!.. If you can’t trust guys not to fumble... get them out!.. Fact of the matter is.. Creek was way conservative AGAIN!...Vance DB’s can’t cover at all... it should’ve been bombs away all night just like the 1st play... #7 definitely is suspect at the corner.. and #4 was too small!... Creek needs to take what the defense gives them!....Vance and Butler played with 8 in the box most of the game... NO ONE should be able to play MAN against Creek!...quick slants and bang 8’s all day with no safety.. EASY work!

What’s up guys.... lol 704 hide??... for what... I just figured i’d let you guys have at it for a lil bit but I see it’s no fun without me!!...Nepsy you sound like you have all the answers my friend.. little memes.. to help make your point..your a funny guy lmao!... You are still way off with your assumptions... truth be told .. I know Shamars father .. and if any of you know him....you KNOW for a fact that he would be much more aggressive when posting about his son.. 704 you bring up something about the other QB at Vance being so good.. he hasn’t played a down at ECU... QB’s being brought in all around him but anyway..While you guys keep trying to figure out who I am.. I’ll keep touching on the facts... 704 seems like you have a few excuses about the Vance / Creek game... STOP IT!....you guys couldn’t score!... Penalties went both ways... execution is what it is!.. If you can’t trust guys not to fumble... get them out!.. Fact of the matter is.. Creek was way conservative AGAIN!...Vance DB’s can’t cover at all... it should’ve been bombs away all night just like the 1st play... #7 definitely is suspect at the corner.. and #4 was too small!... Creek needs to take what the defense gives them!....Vance and Butler played with 8 in the box most of the game... NO ONE should be able to play MAN against Creek!...quick slants and bang 8’s all day with no safety.. EASY work!
THERE HE GOES WITH THE B.S!!! 1st of all what excuses? I said creek came out n won fair n square. Creek was a measuring stick of how good we were and I like where were at...2nd of all u maybe a HS guru but u or nobody unless u have inside ties have no clue on what's going on in college, so what goes on at ECU is ECU business. All I know is that guy came 2 YOUR field n almost put 40 and won on ur field since u went there. And 3rd ur kid is good but u as a parent is toxic for his development. No coach wants that and no parent of the other kids wanna see and hear a toxic parent complain and b delusional on how good his kid is over others...in the end THEY ARE JUS KIDS!! Ur kid is....ok marginal D1, maybe with the right college situation he can develop but jus ok. Enjoy this time of they're life because as they go higher (and u know because ur older son left lenoir rhyne n transferred 2 another school so anybody know college politics u do). Enjoy this time of their life man leave the toxicity to minimum level.

THERE HE GOES WITH THE B.S!!! 1st of all what excuses? I said creek came out n won fair n square. Creek was a measuring stick of how good we were and I like where were at...2nd of all u maybe a HS guru but u or nobody unless u have inside ties have no clue on what's going on in college, so what goes on at ECU is ECU business. All I know is that guy came 2 YOUR field n almost put 40 and won on ur field since u went there. And 3rd ur kid is good but u as a parent is toxic for his development. No coach wants that and no parent of the other kids wanna see and hear a toxic parent complain and b delusional on how good his kid is over others...in the end THEY ARE JUS KIDS!! Ur kid is....ok marginal D1, maybe with the right college situation he can develop but jus ok. Enjoy this time of they're life because as they go higher (and u know because ur older son left lenoir rhyne n transferred 2 another school so anybody know college politics u do). Enjoy this time of their life man leave the toxicity to minimum level.
I’ll do you a favor and contact this kids father since you have so much to say about that...you can talk to him face to face about your issues!... I’m talking football...Bottom line you made posts about penalties, fumbles and whatever else you can come up with as to the reason Vance didn’t win!.. I told you no excuses!...I didnt make any even tho the game should’ve been out of reach early!...Oh and some guys don’t play in college because they just aren’t ready!..You can spin it how you choose!

I’ll do you a favor and contact this kids father since you have so much to say about that...you can talk to him face to face about your issues!... I’m talking football...Bottom line you made posts about penalties, fumbles and whatever else you can come up with as to the reason Vance didn’t win!.. I told you no excuses!...I didnt make any even tho the game should’ve been out of reach early!...Oh and some guys don’t play in college because they just aren’t ready!..You can spin it how you choose!
Don't stay cooped up in the house this Friday come in out n support ur old team. I know u have some old Vance gear somewhere in the Attic. We'll need all the support we can get!!

Skimo how did Shamar do in the Hough game? Has he gotten any offers yet? Someone told me that he was the punter. How did he do? Did they ever fake a punt with him? Do you still think he is the best player on their team?

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Skimo how did Shamar do in the Hough game? Has he gotten any offers yet? Someone told me that he was the punter. How did he do? Did they ever fake a punt with him? Do you still think he is the best player on their team?

He is a good kid and talented athlete. He shouldnt have to pay the price for a parent who is clearly just lost. Dad is fair game, Shamar should be left out of it.

He is a good kid and talented athlete. He shouldnt have to pay the price for a parent who is clearly just lost. Dad is fair game, Shamar should be left out of it.

His Dad was a cancer at Newton Conover, Vance and Mallard Creek. Awesome kid, but delusional Dad. Play my son at cb, no play him at safety, no now he's an offensive guy. put him at slot, he should play QB. The threatening coaches, bad mouthing the program in the stands. I believe he pretty much destroyed his son's scholarship offers with his mouth and crazy views of how good he thought his son was. He has the football IQ of a Sloth. A walking disaster. Thank you Jesus he ran out of kids.

His Dad was a cancer at Newton Conover, Vance and Mallard Creek. Awesome kid, but delusional Dad. Play my son at cb, no play him at safety, no now he's an offensive guy. put him at slot, he should play QB. The threatening coaches, bad mouthing the program in the stands. I believe he pretty much destroyed his son's scholarship offers with his mouth and crazy views of how good he thought his son was. He has the football IQ of a Sloth. A walking disaster. Thank you Jesus he ran out of kids.

You and I have seen some scary bad parenting over the years. I think he was probably the worst. Sloth is generous.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!.....Ah ha ha..now y’all mad cuz MC lost!!...Of course the dad was the problem.. he was the OC and the DC.... Politics was your only cancer!...You had false hope because we were good against the Berry’s and Hopewells... lmao...Looking at film seems like the Offense struggled... 2games against Hough and under 30 yards passing.. OF COURSE THATS THE DADS FAULT!...When you don’t swallow your pride and do what’s right this is what happens!....Karma came quick!....Too much talent on the sidelines.. Much deeper team than Hough and Creek still loses!..That’s the dads fault as well!!...P should have gotten rid of them if Dad was such a cancer!!..They didn’t need him they were winning just fine!...I see lot of name calling and hating... Didn’t see no one say these things to that mans face!....Lmao....Tough typers... lighten up on the keep pad..LMAO!!....Clowns

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT