ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE vs CREEK

Skimo75

Jun 26, 2018
With both teams having a few extra days to game plan, who comes out on top???....IMO Butler is a bit tougher than Vance in the trenches. I think Creek will be way too much to handle up front.. on both sides of the ball!... Blowout win for Creek... maybe 35-12!

We will c my friend. Im not gonna compare what's better than what....ITS CREEK WEEK!!! Let's roll the ball out there n PLAY!!!

Very close game in terms of athletes and coaching. However the difference will be in the trenches were the creek has dominated the southeast past couple years in that department

We will c my friend. Im not gonna compare what's better than what....ITS CREEK WEEK!!! Let's roll the ball out there n PLAY!!!
We DEFINITELY will see!...Conference play is on the way!.. The whole city will be there to witness the greatness of THE CREEK!

Very close game in terms of athletes and coaching. However the difference will be in the trenches were the creek has dominated the southeast past couple years in that department
I do agree creek has the edge in the trenches but I think people will b surprised that it's no that drastic of an edge. I'm more afraid of dumb penalties or turnovers. If we can keep the penalties down n not turn the ball over I like our chances. 29-28 Vance.

I do agree creek has the edge in the trenches but I think people will b surprised that it's no that drastic of an edge. I'm more afraid of dumb penalties or turnovers. If we can keep the penalties down n not turn the ball over I like our chances. 29-28 Vance.
Creek will dominate this game in ALL phases!... Score easily on Offense and stingy on D!.. The pressure on the QB will have him playing catch with Creek DB’s..

Creek will dominate this game in ALL phases!... Score easily on Offense and stingy on D!.. The pressure on the QB will have him playing catch with Creek DB’s..
I swear I dont remember u being a creek fan...oh well. Its gonna b a good 1!

You
I swear I dont remember u being a creek fan...oh well. Its gonna b a good 1!
You have no clue who I am of course you don’t remember me being a Creek fan!....I don’t have to be a Creek fan to know what’s about to happen to Vance.

You

You have no clue who I am of course you don’t remember me being a Creek fan!....I don’t have to be a Creek fan to know what’s about to happen to Vance.
Lol make sure u wear ur shoulder pads when u post in the thread 2!!...ur more hyped than the kids lmao

U talk like one of those parents who's kid plays on the team...I bet u do wish it was a blowout is that the only time lil johnny can get 2 play? Lmao

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
U talk like one of those parents who's kid plays on the team...I bet u do wish it was a blowout is that the only time lil johnny can get 2 play? Lmao
If you only knew my guy... if my son was on the team he would be starting for sure..and could come to Vance and sit your best player down... easily I might add..

No ones funnier than you big guy...we’ll how good you think it was after the beating.
Lol hey nepsy, and blue n gold. Tell those parents 2 calm down over there. Their kid get 2 wear a MC on their helmets and now pops reliving his high school wing t days. Lol

It’s funny because I knew you would be the main one commenting on this thread....

If you only knew my guy... if my son was on the team he would be starting for sure..and could come to Vance and sit your best player down... easily I might add..
Lol meet me at the game...I'll buy u a hot dog. Calm down tho pops ur son will get his in due time.

Lol hey nepsy, and blue n gold. Tell those parents 2 calm down over there. Their kid get 2 wear a MC on their helmets and now pops reliving his high school wing t days. Lol
I know you need some co-signers... lmao... you always piggy back off what they say anyway... real stand up type of guy...lmao...Nepsy and BG know what’s about to happen as well... Creek by 30

It’s funny because I knew you would be the main one commenting on this thread....
Been a Vance homer on here since 2014. Like I said ur new to the creek bandwagon so either ur a bandwagoner or lil johnny jus joined the team.

Lol meet me at the game...I'll buy u a hot dog. Calm down tho pops ur son will get his in due time.
Meet me at the game and I’ll show you my son... lmao... then you show me yours... and let’s see who laughs the loudest...

Pretty sure this is the same parent that texted Langston and told him it was the best Creek team ever after watching them play 3 games.
BG not at all.. I can care less about ranks... I just speak facts my guy!... Don’t need everyone to agree either!

Reactions: Veejay4
Pretty sure this is the same parent that texted Langston and told him it was the best Creek team ever after watching them play 3 games.
Hes probably the mascot. There's no hatred with creek for me and the true Vance insiders. There's a few but the true Vance fans respect creek. Hell we all know n familiar with each other. Kids went 2 middle school together anyways. We cheer for each other when were not playing but try 2 kill each other when we do. Its gonna b a great game on Saturday...primetime!!!

...aren't u the same guy that said sam Howell is overrated....oh never mind now......smh

...aren't u the same guy that said sam Howell is overrated....oh never mind now......smh
Yep that’s me.. and he’s probably not the leading QB right now... anywho this is a Creek thread.. I’ll be sure to wear my mascot outfit next Saturday.. get your excuses ready..

Havent seen Vance this year. Game is early this year and I usually get a peek in non conf. No feel either way but I do really like this Creek offense. Whole new level....VERY hard to defend.

Biggest concern here is physicality and intensity for 4 quarters. Lot of kids on the Creek side havent played in this game. Last 3 years it has been by far the most physical. Can the new kids take it up?

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Havent seen Vance this year. Game is early this year and I usually get a peek in non conf. No feel either way but I do really like this Creek offense. Whole new level....VERY hard to defend.

Biggest concern here is physicality and intensity for 4 quarters. Lot of kids on the Creek side havent played in this game. Last 3 years it has been by far the most physical. Can the new kids take it up?
I havent seen creek either. Our offense is young but maturing..our defense is fast. Probably the fastest team we've ever had so playing on a college field is a plus...with that being said creek is a different level. Whichever team makes the most mistakes will lose...the talent level isnt that far off.

I havent seen creek either. Our offense is young but maturing..our defense is fast. Probably the fastest team we've ever had so playing on a college field is a plus...with that being said creek is a different level. Whichever team makes the most mistakes will lose...the talent level isnt that far off.
If you haven’t seen them how can you say that the talent level isn’t that far off!.... Well I have seen both teams play.. and I will tell you that the talent level is much further than you think!... Creek has 10 or more receivers that can step in and the team not miss a beat!... At least 5 solid backs that can pound teams throughout the whole game!.. 2or 3 sets of DB’s ... 3 solid QB’s.... I don’t see half of that when I see Vance!..They’re lacking at the Wideout position definitely!..#3 is the only big threat I see and he’s not 100%...QB may still have back problems because he’s not confident taking off with it.. he can spin it tho...he doesn’t look guys off so he’ll throw picks against Creek. If his WRs can’t get off the jam it will be a long night...if you haven’t seen them play , you really have NO clue!...You will after next weekend lmao!

If you haven’t seen them how can you say that the talent level isn’t that far off!.... Well I have seen both teams play.. and I will tell you that the talent level is much further than you think!... Creek has 10 or more receivers that can step in and the team not miss a beat!... At least 5 solid backs that can pound teams throughout the whole game!.. 2or 3 sets of DB’s ... 3 solid QB’s.... I don’t see half of that when I see Vance!..They’re lacking at the Wideout position definitely!..#3 is the only big threat I see and he’s not 100%...QB may still have back problems because he’s not confident taking off with it.. he can spin it tho...he doesn’t look guys off so he’ll throw picks against Creek. If his WRs can’t get off the jam it will be a long night...if you haven’t seen them play , you really have NO clue!...You will after next weekend lmao!
Maybe u can suit up and play 2 Bobby Boucher. Jus make sure u give the REAL players water tho. Tighten ur chinstrap while ur post....ur a funny guy tho.

The last time I got on a thread bragging about how The Creek was going to beat another program down was Regional finals 2011 against Page. 3 players on that squad played in the NFL, 2 CFL with 15 D1 kids. Page didn't get the memo. The Creek lost 41-27. It thought me how to shut up and just watch the game. Mallard Creek has become Vance's super bowl. They will be crazy pumped for this game. Looking forward to Saturday night.

Reactions: Veejay4
Maybe u can suit up and play 2 Bobby Boucher. Jus make sure u give the REAL players water tho. Tighten ur chinstrap while ur post....ur a funny guy tho.
Lol you’re just lacking knowledge of the game ... I feel you bro... I’ll leave you alone...You can’t argue football with me.. tag someone else into the ring lmao...you are definitely just a bandwagon dad with no football IQ.. you can’t talk x’s and o’s with me.. u need help!

Meet me at the game and I’ll show you my son... lmao... then you show me yours... and let’s see who laughs the loudest...
I’ve heard it called a variety of slang names BUT never “son” ...
Spanking the “son” ... beating the “son”....okay....I guess it works.

Lol you’re just lacking knowledge of the game ... I feel you bro... I’ll leave you alone...You can’t argue football with me.. tag someone else into the ring lmao...you are definitely just a bandwagon dad with no football IQ.. you can’t talk x’s and o’s with me.. u need help!
I'll b at the game...meet me n we'll go over xs n o's nick saban.
Lol u can meet mines hes at college on a D1 football team. Meet me next Saturday I'll b happy 2 let u know what's up!!

Lol oh yeah Mr. X's n O's u were the one praising 71st and their QB but said sam Howell was "overrated" and wasnt that good? I guess u used the Chinese alphabet for that 1 huh lol

Lol oh yeah Mr. X's n O's u were the one praising 71st and their QB but said sam Howell was "overrated" and wasnt that good? I guess u used the Chinese alphabet for that 1 huh lol
Praising 71st and their QB???... quote that stat and shut me up!...71st never came out of my mouth my guy... I hope your son is playing at that “D1” school lmao.. like I said before get your excuses ready... name your spot I’ll come watch this beating with you!

The last time I got on a thread bragging about how The Creek was going to beat another program down was Regional finals 2011 against Page. 3 players on that squad played in the NFL, 2 CFL with 15 D1 kids. Page didn't get the memo. The Creek lost 41-27. It thought me how to shut up and just watch the game. Mallard Creek has become Vance's super bowl. They will be crazy pumped for this game. Looking forward to Saturday night.
Nepsy you can be crazy pumped to play the lottery!... Doesn’t mean you’ll win or even be close... That was Page... this is Vance..all that rivalry ; Super bowl talk goes out the window once you get overwhelmed!... Brand will be cussing out his coaches by halftime lmao!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT