ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE vs CREEK

His Dad was a cancer at Newton Conover, Vance and Mallard Creek. Awesome kid, but delusional Dad. Play my son at cb, no play him at safety, no now he's an offensive guy. put him at slot, he should play QB. The threatening coaches, bad mouthing the program in the stands. I believe he pretty much destroyed his son's scholarship offers with his mouth and crazy views of how good he thought his son was. He has the football IQ of a Sloth. A walking disaster. Thank you Jesus he ran out of kids.
LOL YOU MAD MY GUY??.....Hahahahah

Lmao!!!!!!!!!.....Ah ha ha..now y’all mad cuz MC lost!!...Of course the dad was the problem.. he was the OC and the DC.... Politics was your only cancer!...You had false hope because we were good against the Berry’s and Hopewells... lmao...Looking at film seems like the Offense struggled... 2games against Hough and under 30 yards passing.. OF COURSE THATS THE DADS FAULT!...When you don’t swallow your pride and do what’s right this is what happens!....Karma came quick!....Too much talent on the sidelines.. Much deeper team than Hough and Creek still loses!..That’s the dads fault as well!!...P should have gotten rid of them if Dad was such a cancer!!..They didn’t need him they were winning just fine!...I see lot of name calling and hating... Didn’t see no one say these things to that mans face!....Lmao....Tough typers... lighten up on the keep pad..LMAO!!....Clowns

Dad had zero to do with any win or loss. Never said any different.

Don't stay cooped up in the house this Friday come in out n support ur old team. I know u have some old Vance gear somewhere in the Attic. We'll need all the support we can get!!
I’ll be right there in the flesh... and anyone who has anything to say to me can do so directly!....Just don’t ride the high from the mud bowl!... Field conditions won’t give you the advantage this time around... Tell ya Coach to win a Big game for once

I’ll be right there in the flesh... and anyone who has anything to say to me can do so directly!....Just don’t ride the high from the mud bowl!... Field conditions won’t give you the advantage this time around... Tell ya Coach to win a Big game for once
Check the resume...make sure ur there 2.

Plus we have nothing 2 prove but play our game.. we threw the ball maybe 5xs that game..2 of them were for TDs. It's Hough that has 2 prove. We jus played old school football n won the last game...I know they r going 2 come out fired up. It's up 2 us 2 come out..match the intensity n play our game.

Skimo how did Shamar do in the Hough game? Has he gotten any offers yet? Someone told me that he was the punter. How did he do? Did they ever fake a punt with him? Do you still think he is the best player on their team?
Do ya homework before you talk kid!...Lmao.. another hater ahh hahah!

Do ya homework before you talk kid!...Lmao.. another hater ahh hahah!
I liked the kid I jus wished dad was more patient n let him stay...kid was showing promise at DB for jus being n the 10th grade. Plus with Kingsley graduating he could have battled Summerville for that starting spot last season....damn shame. Instaed of telling my son what to do I gave him options n explained what would possibly happened it he chose whatever options were on the table. Wish them luck in the future.

I liked the kid I jus wished dad was more patient n let him stay...kid was showing promise at DB for jus being n the 10th grade. Plus with Kingsley graduating he could have battled Summerville for that starting spot last season....damn shame. Instaed of telling my son what to do I gave him options n explained what would possibly happened it he chose whatever options were on the table. Wish them luck in the future.
The Dad never made the decision despite what everyone assumes!....The kid wanted out!...From I was told Dad wanted him to leave before 10th grade but left it up to the the son to make his choice!...Never expected to start QB at Vance until Kingsley left... When a Coach shows he doesn’t care about the kids then you put him a better situation!....Coaches need to humble themselves around here!... He wasn’t the only kid that left Vance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT