ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE vs CREEK

Yep! I hear you. I could care less what your thoughts are. That's on you. Your opinion is fine with me. It's a football thread, everyone has an opinion. That why we're both on here. If everyone thought the same, no one would be here....lol Let's go Creek! My son is fine. He's currently with one of the brightest coaching staffs in college football and would be coaching you up and I have him covered. Never be the smartest guy in the room young fella!

You coming to the tailgate?:)
If Creek fans are tailgating I will absolutely be there to enjoy ... congrats to your son.. I never claim to be THE SMARTEST in the room but I know enough about this game to remain confident in my own opinion.. like you said .. it’s a football thread... makes it interesting when people disagree. I never beat my chest BG... I just make my prediction off of what I’ve seen.. simple facts.. you guys can twist it how you want.

As a matter of fact I really hope it’s a good close game as long as Creek wins.. I think the team needs to challenged before playoff time.. however I just don’t see Vance being that team.. nothing against them.. that’s just my opinion.

As a matter of fact I really hope it’s a good close game as long as Creek wins.. I think the team needs to challenged before playoff time.. however I just don’t see Vance being that team.. nothing against them.. that’s just my opinion.

My man! What's up Buffalo? :)

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
My man! What's up Buffalo? :)
Buffalo???...Who the hell is Buffalo?....Man if it’s so important for you guys to know who I am then we can meet up anywhere and introduce ourselves to each other... it’s really not that serious lmao!... I hope you guys aren’t detectives in your other life...I figured if everyone wanted people to know who they are then Real names would be used instead of code names..Mr P Diddy I’ve never been arrested how about you!

Buffalo???...Who the hell is Buffalo?....Man if it’s so important for you guys to know who I am then we can meet up anywhere and introduce ourselves to each other... it’s really not that serious lmao!... I hope you guys aren’t detectives in your other life...I figured if everyone wanted people to know who they are then Real names would be used instead of code names..Mr P Diddy I’ve never been arrested how about you!

See you at the Tailgate!

Vance is undefeated and ummm The Creek is undefeated. To beat The Creek you have to be able to win in Regionals. Vance has received a NO GO the last 2yrs in Regionals. Though they have great coaches, dont the Vance kids look like they belong on the JV team with a lot of speed or what?

Either way, I see Vance as the dark horse title contender....

I have a clean police record. Twenty three arrests and NO convictions.

Whoever wins this game will be in line for facing the mighty Raiders of Richmond county in the western finals.

Whoever wins this game will be in line for facing the mighty Raiders of Richmond county in the western finals.
and whether they believe it or not, the Raiders could ultimately take over the game

Lol Nick's a good guy but I can see when people said they cant stand him...hes not announcing this yr because his work schedule wont allow it. When were rolling and nick is announcing he can b flat out obnoxious lol. The new guy jus doesnt do it for me...he came from west Charlotte so I guess he doesnt vibe yet with what we do but oh well. I'm with nepsy n blue about the excuses part. I use 2 b the one 2 say..."if this would of happened" etc jus gets old. U may have one or 2 bad calls...flat out if ur team loses they jus didnt get the job done so get good. If we lose by 28pts as u say skimo we need 2 hit practice n get better, same as if we lose by 2. I rather win but u gotta take whatever happens n learn from it. Teams like us (creek, butler, page etc) only really look forward 2 the playoffs so these tests can get u ready for play in November. With that being said I cant wait til Saturday....its creek week!!!!

No issue with the hype. Thats his job. Calling out the refs over the mic is classless and poor representation of the high school. No way it should be allowed by the AD or principal.

Vance is undefeated and ummm The Creek is undefeated. To beat The Creek you have to be able to win in Regionals. Vance has received a NO GO the last 2yrs in Regionals. Though they have great coaches, dont the Vance kids look like they belong on the JV team with a lot of speed or what?

Either way, I see Vance as the dark horse title contender....
It comes down 2 how no.2 plays. The defense is the best we've had since brands first yr n truthfully in my opinion it's the best period that hes had. Now I'm saying that n creek comes out n wins by 50 lol. But jus the talent esp in the LBs is the best we've had. But in the end it comes down 2 how the qb does. If he can manage the game well n make timely decisions I like our chances....creek is a different animal but I think it's our yr to take it 2 the next level. See you all Saturday....its creek week!!!

Reactions: S2V2
It comes down 2 how no.2 plays. The defense is the best we've had since brands first yr n truthfully in my opinion it's the best period that hes had. Now I'm saying that n creek comes out n wins by 50 lol. But jus the talent esp in the LBs is the best we've had. But in the end it comes down 2 how the qb does. If he can manage the game well n make timely decisions I like our chances....creek is a different animal but I think it's our yr to take it 2 the next level. See you all Saturday....its creek week!!!
I’m not so sure about that Cougars... I don’t see any DBs on Vance that’s better than either Miles Dorn or Miles Corpening...Anthony Butler.. just my opinion but these were studs.. Brands first yr at Vance he was stacked up with talent..we’ll see how it goes Saturday

Reactions: Ben-Badd
This MC team is very young. 5 sophomores have scored or made big plays on offense. Throw in 2 stud QB's with arguably the best rb duo in the state. Charles Mincy & Trent Simpson. They use Simpson sparingly because he's turning out to be a damn good LB. Returning a massive OL and the other playmakers on offense.New OC with a lot of weapons. 9 kids have scored on offense. Butler being the 1st game of the season, they played 19 different kids on Defense trying to figure out which kids would step up, since the majority of them were new. 4 returning starters on defense. They've figured it out. This team will be hard to beat. Love playing Vance, because you know they have no fear.

Last edited:
Should be a interesting match up. Looking forward to seeing a Aldridge - DJ matchup. Biggest issue Brand has had in this game is not being able to get his offense on track because his Oline has really struggled against the MC front 4.

we have a bunch of no names...2 many 2 list here but majority is mostly juniors n sophomores. That's y I mentioned last yr..if ur jv team undefeated but varsity is losing why keep them jv...move em up. That's what we did..and its paying off now. Creek is a juggernaut n loaded..but were not afraid. See u Saturday, ITS CREEK WEEK!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Good luck!
Hey skimo let's do a promise...creek is the fav so if they win whether by 1 or 50 I'll give props and say they were the better team...so if Vance wins u gotta promise not 2 complain or say the refs cheated or if this or if that.. u gotta jus give props as Vance was the better team....what u think?

Hey skimo let's do a promise...creek is the fav so if they win whether by 1 or 50 I'll give props and say they were the better team...so if Vance wins u gotta promise not 2 complain or say the refs cheated or if this or if that.. u gotta jus give props as Vance was the better team....what u think?
I will absolutely give props if Vance even keeps it close... I won’t make any excuses.. I don’t believe in blaming the game on anyone but those who coach and play the game... Don’t get me wrong .. I think Vance is a good team!.. I just believe Creek is much better than people realize.. We haven’t really done anything yet..Hopefully this will be the game to let out a little bit of the fire!

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Vance run away with the win
77fJ5S3.jpg

You played it SAFE. Dont worry about Nepsy7. He's humna just like you and I
Make sure you come to witness... sit next to Cougars dad during the game... make sure you post some pics after the game as well Lmao!

Make sure you come to witness... sit next to Cougars dad during the game... make sure you post some pics after the game as well Lmao!
Lol win or lose I'm the same....as u well know we look forward 2 games in November compared 2 games n Sept. Good luck tho.

My favorite part of this game is some of these players will end up playing on that same field in college and for some players, playing on UNCC field will drive them even more in their prep careers

Last edited:
My favorite part of this game is some of these players will end up playing on that field in college and for some players, playing on UNCC field will drive them even more in their prep careers
In the end that's all that matters.

Get there early. Hearing it is another cluster brought to you by the same promoter that handled the Menorial Stadium disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT