ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE vs CREEK

Glad someone came to help Cougars tho.. he needed some backing!
Praising 71st and their QB???... quote that stat and shut me up!...71st never came out of my mouth my guy... I hope your son is playing at that “D1” school lmao.. like I said before get your excuses ready... name your spot I’ll come watch this beating with you!
Ur right I had 2 go back thru old posts all u did was give broad opinions with no examples to prove ur opinions....I'm still waiting on an example of who is better than Sam Howell...but I digress. U can came out of nowhere praising creek. If ur gonna bandwagon a team nice train to hop on knowing that wake was going 2 b a lil down compared 2 last yr.

Ur right I had 2 go back thru old posts all u did was give broad opinions with no examples to prove ur opinions....I'm still waiting on an example of who is better than Sam Howell...but I digress. U can came out of nowhere praising creek. If ur gonna bandwagon a team nice train to hop on knowing that wake was going 2 b a lil down compared 2 last yr.
Wake was totally shut down last year.. Creek didn’t capitalize when in the red zone...multiple times!...If our QB would have played better the game was won easily... good game Wake!...You keep trying to control the Narrative.... TALK ABOUT YOUR COUGARS geesh!...Lol... it’s all fun and games tho... I just hope all players come out injury free!..I have a few kids at Vance that I’m rooting for... just not against Creek!

Reactions: Champ_24
For the record “your guy” is not even top 20 in NC in passing right now.. please don’t talk to me about how elite he is..He’s ok.

who is your guy?
Hes referring to Sam Howell...smh. I have an idea who this dude is. He knows 2 much about Vance n mallard creek inside stuff. All I say is....naw I'll b quiet cause I never cared for u anyways and truthfully u sucked as a .coach I would if fired u 2....stick 2 the classroom. See u on Saturday.

Hes referring to Sam Howell...smh. I have an idea who this dude is. He knows 2 much about Vance n mallard creek inside stuff. All I say is....naw I'll b quiet cause I never cared for u anyways and truthfully u sucked as a .coach I would if fired u 2....stick 2 the classroom. See u on Saturday.

yeah, I figured it out after the Butler game.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Not who you think I am big guy lmao... fired me???... Ahhh ha ha you are clueless!

Vance and Mallard Creek “inside stuff”...smh no you just don’t know enough about football period. Oh and you don’t have to like me my man.. I might not like you either... so what!

Vance and Mallard Creek “inside stuff”...smh no you just don’t know enough about football period. Oh and you don’t have to like me my man.. I might not like you either... so what!
Ohhhhhhhh I definitely know who u r now lol. U were cool n i liked ur kid n his older brother was a stud for us....but pops u were trippin when u thought jr was a better qb than ours that yr. Warning mallard creek fans dude will spazz off if Kelly has a bad game....so make sure u keep a muzzle on him lmao.

Ohhhhhhhh I definitely know who u r now lol. U were cool n i liked ur kid n his older brother was a stud for us....but pops u were trippin when u thought jr was a better qb than ours that yr. Warning mallard creek fans dude will spazz off if Kelly has a bad game....so make sure u keep a muzzle on him lmao.

LMAO

You are totally out of the loop... I haven’t the slightest idea who or what you are talking about.. hell im gonna let you run with that assumption!...What’s really important is this whooping that’s on the way for them Cougars...I’ll let you keep at The Sherlock investigations...I hope I turn out to be one of these people you think I am..lmao

You are totally out of the loop... I haven’t the slightest idea who or what you are talking about.. hell im gonna let you run with that assumption!...What’s really important is this whooping that’s on the way for them Cougars...I’ll let you keep at The Sherlock investigations...I hope I turn out to be one of these people you think I am..lmao
It's ok remember it's still jus hs fb and it's ok...kids make mistakes dont go whining n begging for a qb change or for Palmieri 2 b fired if not a blowout like ur hoping lol.

It's ok remember it's still jus hs fb and it's ok...kids make mistakes dont go whining n begging for a qb change or for Palmieri 2 b fired if not a blowout like ur hoping lol.

LOL. I don’t think Palmieri listens to that type noise from parents in his program. Vance and Mallard Creek games are always pretty competitive especially the last 3 years. I look for a good physical game between kids that know each other very well

LOL. I don’t think Palmieri listens to that type noise from parents in his program. Vance and Mallard Creek games are always pretty competitive especially the last 3 years. I look for a good physical game between kids that know each other very well

Lol.....Yeah, I dont think Skimo75 will be a concern for P.

Absolutely...QB change for what.. Kelly is just fine where he is..there is NO competition in the city.. just make sure you don’t get on here with excuses after the blowout lol

You fellas can talk history and how these kids know each other all day.. It comes down to the NOW!....Whos on the field NOW.....When your best 11 is better than theirs it will show! There is only so much you can do when a team is just flat out better!

Absolutely...QB change for what.. Kelly is just fine where he is..there is NO competition in the city.. just make sure you don’t get on here with excuses after the blowout lol

Probably the most depth at the QB position we have ever had. Of course it is extremely helpful to a QB to have a very good Oline and 2 or 3 kids who can take a 2 yard pass to the house. The latter is something we havent had the last couple of years.

Ur a funny guy and I love ur enthusiasm for a blowout...I'm like how one of ur fellow MC poster when u put too much faith in kids performing up 2 a level that u expect them 2, when u say a blowout. It may happen but in the end were talking about 16-18 yr old kids executing a gameplan. Like he mentioned how creek played vs page a few yrs back...the same with us last yr vs west meck n Hough. We whooped no meck being Hough barely beat them we figured we would jus waltz into Hough n give them the business....soooooooo we were wrong....same thing 2 yrs ago when we played page in the playoffs. Beating Myers park n butler who came off a week earlier beating ur beloved mavs..we thought page was going 2 b a bump n the road....soooooooo we wrong there 2. Win or lose Saturday I'm hoping for a close contest in the end because our offense isnt as explosive this yr compared 2 past 1s. And no major injuries but like I said with 16-18 yr old kids...who knows what might happen jus hoping for a good 1 that's all.

Even as a fan of the program, sometimes you need to show humility and ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE!

Last edited:
Reactions: footballstar_17
You fellas can talk history and how these kids know each other all day.. It comes down to the NOW!....Whos on the field NOW.....When your best 11 is better than theirs it will show! There is only so much you can do when a team is just flat out better!

Obviously new parent with new kid in the MC program who does not understand the rivalry. It might be a one sided game but it’s always one of the hardest hitting competitive games played each year.

Lets just remember he predicted a 30 pt win against Butler and it ended up being 8 pts. Then came back with the woulda/shoulda post we all love. Will see what happens here. Creek has played 3 games now and all the early season stuff should be worked out. They are at full strength and I know Vance always has their attention. Vance should get a very well prepared team.

You guys are funny... all of a sudden I’m new around here.. I don’t know the history... I’ve been around since Williams was QB for Creek... I keep telling you all... history means absolutely nothing!!..Most of these kids don’t care about the history. That doesn’t change the talent level of each player. Vance is not deep enough period .. they DONT have enough playmakers period! Nepsy what do mean show humility.. the heck with that.. it’s going to be a blowout whether you like it or not... you show humility. BG the Butler game was no where near what the score indicated!... EZ work for Creek and you know it! 29-2 early ... Butler couldn’t stop the run, they didn’t have a chance...Cougars dad leave all that talk about Page and Hough alone... this is Vance vs Creek 2018!... We will see how much history help you when them lights come on lmao... funny guys!... and for the record... I don’t have a kid on this Creek team..I’ve trained many of these kids and still do... stop worrying about all that anyways! Lmao

These parents r cute...I've learn from following hs football no matter how much u plan and coaches scheme kids r jus kids. Depends on what they have on their minds and what's going on personally will they execute the gameplan what was set the whole week during practice. So skimo it may b a blowout but we have some athletes that's gonna make u bring ur lunchbox n put in some work if ur gonna run the score up on us. ITS CREEK WEEK!!!

Cougars in your heart you know what’s in the near future for Vance, thus your statement about your O not being explosive this year... I know bro ... you just can’t say it. Lol

You guys are funny... all of a sudden I’m new around here.. I don’t know the history... I’ve been around since Williams was QB for Creek... I keep telling you all... history means absolutely nothing!!..Most of these kids don’t care about the history. That doesn’t change the talent level of each player. Vance is not deep enough period .. they DONT have enough playmakers period! Nepsy what do mean show humility.. the heck with that.. it’s going to be a blowout whether you like it or not... you show humility. BG the Butler game was no where near what the score indicated!... EZ work for Creek and you know it! 29-2 early ... Butler couldn’t stop the run, they didn’t have a chance...Cougars dad leave all that talk about Page and Hough alone... this is Vance vs Creek 2018!... We will see how much history help you when them lights come on lmao... funny guys!... and for the record... I don’t have a kid on this Creek team..I’ve trained many of these kids and still do... stop worrying about all that anyways! Lmao

The score is the score my man. Its the only thing that matters. You said blowout and 30 pts. It ended as a 8 pt win. Thats not history its this season.

Whats the prediction this week?

These parents r cute...I've learn from following hs football no matter how much u plan and coaches scheme kids r jus kids. Depends on what they have on their minds and what's going on personally will they execute the gameplan what was set the whole week during practice. So skimo it may b a blowout but we have some athletes that's gonna make u bring ur lunchbox n put in some work if ur gonna run the score up on us. ITS CREEK WEEK!!!
I absolutely agree.. Vance always has a few players to make for an interesting game.. I’m confident in what Creek has tho.. I think it will be too much for Vance to handle.

The score is the score my man. Its the only thing that matters. You said blowout and 30 pts. It ended as a 8 pt win. Thats not history its this season.

Whats the prediction this week?
Really should have been more than 30 BG... for this game I’ll say about .... 40 - 12 Creeks defense will be relentless!!

I doubt very seriously if you've ever trained anyone, ever. You sound like a kid yourself. Bragging about how a stacked team will win a game. How much football acumen does that take? You've already proven on your previous post, you do more guessing and just saying stuff than actually knowing what the hell you're talking about. I'm confident if the game is a blow out. You'll return bragging, I told you so! Something a kid would do. I'm a die hard Creek guy, but damn. I have my thoughts towards certain games also. I just don't get on threads bragging about games that kids are playing in, while I'm sitting in the stands. Whatever floats your boat. Hopefully you sit by yourself during games.

Last edited:
I doubt very seriously if you've ever trained anyone, ever. You sound like a kid yourself. Bragging about how a stacked team will win a game. How much football acumen does that take? You've already proven on your previous post, you do more guessing and just saying stuff than actually knowing what the hell you're talking about. I'm confident if the game is a blow out. You'll return bragging, I told you so! Something a kid would do. I'm a die hard Creek guy, but damn. I have my thoughts towards certain games also. I just don't get on threads bragging about games that kids are playing in, while I'm sitting in the stands. Whatever floats your boat. Hopefully you sit by yourself during games.
You do what makes you happy!... I’ll do and post as I please!... You cats on here always want someone to post according to your thoughts or assumptions!... Not me.. I have my own opinions and I will post what I want.. I could care less who doesn’t like it!..You keep doubting my knowledge and who I’ve trained, but you have know clue!...I don’t have to brag about anything because like I said before... there is NO competition around here for Creek!.. I’ve trained kids on both these teams.. I know exactly what I’m talking about. I could get your son to raise his level of play if you have one... for a small fee that is!... Dont doubt me doubt yourself!... You sound like you’re in your feelings my brother... that sucks fo you! Lmao... Let’s go CREEK!!!

You do what makes you happy!... I’ll do and post as I please!... You cats on here always want someone to post according to your thoughts or assumptions!... Not me.. I have my own opinions and I will post what I want.. I could care less who doesn’t like it!..You keep doubting my knowledge and who I’ve trained, but you have know clue!...I don’t have to brag about anything because like I said before... there is NO competition around here for Creek!.. I’ve trained kids on both these teams.. I know exactly what I’m talking about. I could get your son to raise his level of play if you have one... for a small fee that is!... Dont doubt me doubt yourself!... You sound like you’re in your feelings my brother... that sucks fo you! Lmao... Let’s go CREEK!!!

Yep! I hear you. I could care less what your thoughts are. That's on you. Your opinion is fine with me. It's a football thread, everyone has an opinion. That why we're both on here. If everyone thought the same, no one would be here....lol Let's go Creek! My son is fine. He's currently with one of the brightest coaching staffs in college football and would be coaching you up and I have him covered. Never be the smartest guy in the room young fella!

You coming to the tailgate?:)

Last edited:
Could really care less about much of the chest pounding stuff. Just not my style, especially since its been 32 years since I had any impact on a game. To each his own.

That said, his kid can play and I will be cheering for him just like every Creek kid the past 9 years.

The best part of Saturday night is I wont have to listen to the Vance PA guy. Thank god.

Could really care less about much of the chest pounding stuff. Just not my style, especially since its been 32 years since I had any impact on a game. To each his own.

That said, his kid can play and I will be cheering for him just like every Creek kid the past 9 years.

The best part of Saturday night is I wont have to listen to the Vance PA guy. Thank god.
Lol Nick's a good guy but I can see when people said they cant stand him...hes not announcing this yr because his work schedule wont allow it. When were rolling and nick is announcing he can b flat out obnoxious lol. The new guy jus doesnt do it for me...he came from west Charlotte so I guess he doesnt vibe yet with what we do but oh well. I'm with nepsy n blue about the excuses part. I use 2 b the one 2 say..."if this would of happened" etc jus gets old. U may have one or 2 bad calls...flat out if ur team loses they jus didnt get the job done so get good. If we lose by 28pts as u say skimo we need 2 hit practice n get better, same as if we lose by 2. I rather win but u gotta take whatever happens n learn from it. Teams like us (creek, butler, page etc) only really look forward 2 the playoffs so these tests can get u ready for play in November. With that being said I cant wait til Saturday....its creek week!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT