ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE VS CREEK WEEK

No, I don’t know a thing about the I-Meck... but I do know this; West Forsyth put (2) I-Meck teams to sleep the past 3 weeks by a combined score of 102 pts to 20....That’s all I know! Google it!

No, I don’t know a thing about the I-Meck... but I do know this; West Forsyth put (2) I-Meck teams to sleep the past 3 weeks by a combined score of 102 pts to 20....That’s all I know! Google it!
Yep, they sure did. A 2-2 Mooresville team
that lost to Davie and a 1-3 North Meck team that lost to Independence and Olympic. Yep. West is smoking em and has the whole West region shivering in fear

This is like Michigan(2018) bragging about beating Arkansas and Vanderbilt

#21 for Vance is very shifty. Seems to be able to pickup at lest 6-8 yards a play.

Game is starting to get away from Vance now. Creek is starting to impose their will against them.

17-7 congrats 2 creek. It's easy to complain about the refs but it's like this....when you're getting big plays u can't shoot yourself in the foot like we did. Idk how many big runs/passes we had.....penalty...we cant do that. Good thing is we cam take what we learned and get better from it. Creek was the better team tonight...we will see them again.

Fights were a bunch of females in front of the Vance stands. Think the shots fired report was false.

Bunch of bored kids fighting in the stands, that poured out to parking lot. Nothing major. No shots fired. Definitively nothing like the students at the UNC vs South Carolina game :)

Last edited:
They could have played another half. I just didn't see Vance Offense scoring. Their defense was gassed also.

Yep! In channel 9 realizes, they’re people like yourself, who will take it and run with it. Regardless if it’s exaggerated or not. You took the bait.
So it's not sad people can't come together and watch a game without fighting? From the clips I seen it looked pretty big. But I guess you took the "bait" because I knew you would have something to say about a simple comment. Lol

So it's not sad people can't come together and watch a game without fighting? From the clips I seen it looked pretty big. But I guess you took the "bait" because I knew you would have something to say about a simple comment. Lol
It was an altercation wasnt as bad as people say..jus took so long because so many in the stands 2 get to it to break it up. Most of those people there wasnt there the game truthfully...it was an event so a lot of folx was there 2 see or b seen. Again it's a cpl to make the whole group look bad. Theres been countless Vance vs Creek games with nothing but I am afraid now that stigma is going 2 b there now.

It was an altercation wasnt as bad as people say..jus took so long because so many in the stands 2 get to it to break it up. Most of those people there wasnt there the game truthfully...it was an event so a lot of folx was there 2 see or b seen. Again it's a cpl to make the whole group look bad. Theres been countless Vance vs Creek games with nothing but I am afraid now that stigma is going 2 b there now.
A couple bad apples can ruin the bunch for sure. Looked to be a great game it's just sad that this grabbed a lot of headlines. These teams will meet again in the playoffs.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad

So your comment was to get a response? Gotcha!

why so testy nepsy appears raider just repeated what was reported on tv,seems your beef should be with channel 9
and not other posters, and you did it twice now
Exactly!!!! Not only channel 9 but news station out of Raleigh too.

So your comment was to get a response? Gotcha!
I just knew you would come at me negative because that's what you do. Unless everyone is praising Creek you have something to say. I think most people here post to get a response don't they?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I just knew you would come at me negative because that's what you do. Unless everyone is praising Creek you have something to say. I think most people here post to get a response don't they?
I could care less about anyone praising the Creek. I know your motivation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT