ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE VS CREEK WEEK

704CougarsDad

Nov 11, 2015
Well might as well get it started. Both teams heavily stacked with D1 talent. Both have new QBs with new schemes. Win or lose u will see a lot of talent and spectacular plays from both sides.

Well might as well get it started. Both teams heavily stacked with D1 talent. Both have new QBs with new schemes. Win or lose u will see a lot of talent and spectacular plays from both sides.
I’m thinking it’ll come down to defense.

Same here. Wish this was on our bye week. We got our own big battle though
Agreed definitely a Huge game, Creek has a lock on those so far this year,,,,But even if it were just 10 miles down the road not one to make with our own BIG road game this week. Keep those sportstream updates a rolling..... Go High School Football.....

No
7600 IBM Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262
704 I'm coming. I will be coming from Albemarle to 485 is there any traffic issues that I need to avoid? I'm hoping to arrive by 6pm. I saw from the flyer no advance sales. Is there a ticket gate on the home and away side or just home. Any advice would be appreciated. I wanted to get there at 5 but baby girl can't miss Spanish class. The teacher is a real stickler!

704 I'm coming. I will be coming from Albemarle to 485 is there any traffic issues that I need to avoid? I'm hoping to arrive by 6pm. I saw from the flyer no advance sales. Is there a ticket gate on the home and away side or just home. Any advice would be appreciated. I wanted to get there at 5 but baby girl can't miss Spanish class. The teacher is a real stickler!
Sure theres one big parking lot where home n away parks. Theres parking down the street at james Martin middle and Alexander elementary but theres a little walk from both. Charlotte on friday anytime after 3-4 is hell but ur coming into the city probably wont b as bad. Theres parking on the actually school lot but again theres a small walk from the back way up to the field. Visitor n home gates are on the same side with both on each corner.(I suggest u choose the home side:):):)). I'll probably b on the field so I cant b much help, good luck!

This is like Duke vs Carolina, Alabama vs Georgia, Florida St/Miami of old.

Two heavyweights from the same conference

Sure theres one big parking lot where home n away parks. Theres parking down the street at james Martin middle and Alexander elementary but theres a little walk from both. Charlotte on friday anytime after 3-4 is hell but ur coming into the city probably wont b as bad. Theres parking on the actually school lot but again theres a small walk from the back way up to the field. Visitor n home gates are on the same side with both on each corner.(I suggest u choose the home side:):):)). I'll probably b on the field so I cant b much help, good luck!
thx

This is like Duke vs Carolina, Alabama vs Georgia, Florida St/Miami of old.

Two heavyweights from the same conference
Unsure about those comparisons, the key there is
Are they bitter hated long time rivals , sure they are
HeAvyweights from the same conference , but
It’s definitely no crest/Shelby or
Scotland/Richmond

Scotland/Richmond

Every bit as intense, more physical but doesnt have the history because schools havent been around as long

Reactions: Chopper747
Scotland/Richmond

This season I feel this game is bigger than all the aforementioned.

Every bit as intense, more physical but doesnt have the history because schools havent been around as long

I was about to say, they're new. But being new doesn't take away from the nuance or hype surrouding the game.

This season I feel this game is bigger than all the aforementioned.

History matters. It is certainly part of the equation but it's not all of it. USC- Notre Dame has a ton of history but it has lost its national relevance.

I was about to say, they're new. But being new doesn't take away from the nuance or hype surrouding the game.

Scotland/Richmond

It's really not a long time bitter hated rival game. MC only opened in 2007. 9-3 against Vance. Definitely one of the hardest hitting games you'll find in High School Football. The only thing Crest Shelby and Scotland Richmond have on this game is, they've been around much longer.

It's really not a long time bitter hated rival game. MC only opened in 2007. 9-3 against Vance. Definitely one of the hardest hitting games you'll find in High School Football. The only thing Crest Shelby and Scotland Richmond have on this game is, they've been around much longer.
Exactly, it's no rivalry cause creek is still the big dog in the imeck. Were doing our best to get 2 that level. Again I always compare butler to indy and MC to butler. Thet had to get to that level to final beat then n get over hump to get to the next level.

Exactly, it's no rivalry cause creek is still the big dog in the imeck. Were doing our best to get 2 that level. Again I always compare butler to indy and MC to butler. Thet had to get to that level to final beat then n get over hump to get to the next level.

Disagree. This year at least Vance is the defending 4aa West regional champ.

Vance= Hunted
Creek = Hunter

Reactions: 704CougarsDad

I travel the Carolina's and Charlotte on a Friday can be brutal. Maybe try 74 to 218 in Polkton to 485. 218 used to be good, but it can be tough now. Coming in, you may be ok. The road is a curvy nightmare with trucks now, but it may lead to the best path from Rock/LBurg. Be safe on that road and leave early!

I travel the Carolina's and Charlotte on a Friday can be brutal. Maybe try 74 to 218 in Polkton to 485. 218 used to be good, but it can be tough now. Coming in, you may be ok. The road is a curvy nightmare with trucks now, but it may lead to the best path from Rock/LBurg. Be safe on that road and leave early!
Theres a toll road now(monroe bypass)

Theres a toll road now(monroe bypass)

Agreed. I have been taking that and that is your best bet! Toll, but much better than the 4,102 stop lights in Monroe. 218 is simply dangerous now with curves and trucks. I meant to mention this. Straight drive to 485! Best option..Thanks 704!

Agreed. I have been taking that and that is your best bet! Toll, but much better than the 4,102 stop lights in Monroe. 218 is simply dangerous now with curves and trucks. I meant to mention this. Straight drive to 485! Best option..Thanks 704!
Yeah that monroe bypass is a god sin. Great interstate with no traffic and the toll is pay by mail unless u have bought the transponder like they have up around Raleigh and the toll isnt much maybe a cpl dollars I'm not sure exactly. Jump on 485 at the end n go north. Hop on 85 south and u will b a few exits away (either WT Harris or IKEA univ blvd).

Reactions: Raider7967
So I took that toll road two weeks ago. I didnt pay a toll. So are you saying they will mail me a bill?

It takes a picture of your plate and will send the bill to the owner of the vehicle. It can take two-three weeks or by chance, maybe you got lucky. Just remember it goes to who the car is registered too. It isn't much, but don't delay long if you get it. The late fee's will be much more. It's only a dollar or two for me. It's the same as the 540 toll in Raleigh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT