ADVERTISEMENT

Vance is no more

Let's get a cpl things 1st...I'm neither Republican or Democrat...I do not affiliate with either party...I am a realist because both try to separate and divide for their own individual agenda and screw the average man in the long run. I have no problem if u believe a certain type of way but when u retort views of certain people who have questionable backgrounds like candace Owen's or Ben Carson that sprew SWS alt right rhetoric yes I'm going to call it out and debunk it. Also jus because I feel a certain way dont think I'm being "influenced" by another group or white people are influencing me like I'm not smart enough so some white person is behind it. That's an insult to think we cant have our own mind to think for ourselves. Again u have a right to ur own opinions its ur uncredited receipts that get my attention.
Just tried to reach out a little bit. Accept it or ignore it. That's all. Not getting into anymore discussions.

Mr. Honda, your mindset is the issue. Not once did you try and empathize or see why a person has or maintains a certain position. You just dig in on your position and then try to justify it, without seeing the issue. Using Candice Owens, or Ben Carson as a representative is like us using David Duke, or Dylan Roof as examples of conservatives. You are using the extreme minority example.

They are popular with conservatives because they are the extreme example and are willing to say things conservatives wish they can say but cant. Candace Owens blasted Trump, was one of his biggest critics when she was an unknown. She then jumped on the band wagon when she got paid by him. She said George Floyd was not a good person and shouldn't be a martyr. she missed the entire point that the guy was killed by police brutality, and an officer sitting on him an excessive amount of time. She couldn't even see George as a living person. This is the same attitude you have. You just can't see blacks as living, respectable people in America. In your mind you really wish we would mind our on business, conform or go back to Africa if you are honest with yourself. Its the same people that said Obama was the devil, anti-christ, Muslim, not experienced, not a citizen, going to destroy America, and made his life a living hell. But in reality he was a family man, one wife and the self made American success story conservatives rave about. Then you have rapist Trump, draft dodger trump, multi affair trump, bad business man trump, multi sexual assault accusation trump, multi wife trump, multi kids from different women trump, fire anyone that disagrees with you Trump, but he is the model for conservative views? That's not liberal vs. conservative. That's moral vs. Immoral. Anyone that honestly supports that type of person and their overt racist views is crazy to me. Mit Romney, John McCain, Rubio, Kaisch, Bush were all honorable men in my opinion and if eitehr had won we wouldnt; be as divided as a nation.

Think if you actually met many of the posters just in this thread you'd be surprised at what you would find. Company execs, risk managers, high level thinkers, with high affluence and guess what we are black.

Okay, nothing I can say seems to matter. That's fine.

Mr. Honda, your mindset is the issue. Not once did you try and empathize or see why a person has or maintains a certain position. You just dig in on your position and then try to justify it, without seeing the issue. Using Candice Owens, or Ben Carson as a representative is like us using David Duke, or Dylan Roof as examples of conservatives. You are using the extreme minority example.

They are popular with conservatives because they are the extreme example and are willing to say things conservatives wish they can say but cant. Candace Owens blasted Trump, was one of his biggest critics when she was an unknown. She then jumped on the band wagon when she got paid by him. She said George Floyd was not a good person and shouldn't be a martyr. she missed the entire point that the guy was killed by police brutality, and an officer sitting on him an excessive amount of time. She couldn't even see George as a living person. This is the same attitude you have. You just can't see blacks as living, respectable people in America. In your mind you really wish we would mind our on business, conform or go back to Africa if you are honest with yourself. Its the same people that said Obama was the devil, anti-christ, Muslim, not experienced, not a citizen, going to destroy America, and made his life a living hell. But in reality he was a family man, one wife and the self made American success story conservatives rave about. Then you have rapist Trump, draft dodger trump, multi affair trump, bad business man trump, multi sexual assault accusation trump, multi wife trump, multi kids from different women trump, fire anyone that disagrees with you Trump, but he is the model for conservative views? That's not liberal vs. conservative. That's moral vs. Immoral. Anyone that honestly supports that type of person and their overt racist views is crazy to me. Mit Romney, John McCain, Rubio, Kaisch, Bush were all honorable men in my opinion and if eitehr had won we wouldnt; be as divided as a nation.

Think if you actually met many of the posters just in this thread you'd be surprised at what you would find. Company execs, risk managers, high level thinkers, with high affluence and guess what we are black.

I can also see that you didn't read my post in response to Nepsy. That's fine too. Hold to whatever opinion your heart desires.

I never said Trump was a model of conservative views. He's not. I told conservatives before the election, to watch out for Trump, he's not a true conservative.

Regarding your last statement, I say to you, good for you. That's what America is about, everyone having the same opportunity. You can serve as a great example.

I never said Trump was a model of conservative views. He's not. I told conservatives before the election, to watch out for Trump, he's not a true conservative.
Now that's the best thing I've seen u post. There's Republicans, then theres MAGA hat Republicans...basically the KKK wearing a red hat instead of a white sheet. Those people are dangerous.

There is no way possible to understand the Black experience unless you’re Black ( it’s novel but people find that concept so perplexing)...however you may or will empathize with the experience...fact of the matter is...none of us can understand another persons experience/perception if we don’t share the same elements...i.e. race, culture, color, age, gender...the best we can and should do is empathize..I can share with you horrific stories of racist interactions I’ve experienced, but you’ll never know what I felt like from that experience unless you share that experience or something very similar...with that being a somewhat abstract experience...if it’s difficult to understand for someone never having the same experience how much more do you think the intrinsic experience of race is for people...so when you shape an argument regarding race to a race/culture that you’re not a part of you have no idea how the same scenario impacts that individual of the other race/culture...we spend to much time thinking that we all share the same VABEs (Values, Assumptions, Beliefs, Expectations)...when in fact we’re all different. Honda you seem to be strongly influenced by two simple perspectives Democratic or Republican...I could be wrong, but I’m curious to how you would adjust in an environment without those two perspectives...something or someone obviously has programmed you to view this “giant” planet we live on from two limiting perspectives...I’ve been fortunate, I’ve lived in more countries then most people I know...both while in the military and being a Army brat, and believe me when I say if you think the world is either Republican or Democrat you’re limiting your analytical development. Political parties are designed to distract from what’s really important, They distract you with the Candace Owens & Ben Carson’s of the World. They’re lining their pockets of the powers to be...don’t take my word for it...just research every national political figures net worth (before, during and after) their time in office and you’ll see regardless of political affiliation 80-90% of them are wealthy, and vote each year for pay raises (that get approved) regardless if a budget is approved or not. People need to stop believing everything they read (even that info is tied to money...advertisers, endorsements) somebody is getting paid to shape your opinion...at the end of the day a good person is a good person and an asshole is an asshole...has nothing to do with race, color, gender, political party...and if you think it does then you’re sadly mistaken because everything under the sun is taught behavior...Honda I’ve enjoyed dialogue with you, although we might differ in opinion. I’m open to setting down with you and breaking bread anytime.

Last edited:
There is no way possible to understand the Black experience unless you’re Black ( it’s novel but people find that concept so perplexing)...however you may or will empathize with the experience...fact of the matter is...none of us can understand another persons experience/perception if we don’t share the same elements...i.e. race, culture, color, age, gender...the best we can and should do is empathize..I can share with you horrific stories of racist interactions I’ve experienced, but you’ll never know what I felt like from that experience unless you share that experience or something very similar...with that being a somewhat abstract experience...if it’s difficult to understand for someone never having the same experience how much more do you think the intrinsic experience of race is for people...so when you shape an argument regarding race to a race/culture that you’re not a part of you have no idea how the same scenario impacts that individual of the other race/culture...we spend to much time thinking that we all share the same VABEs (Values, Assumptions, Beliefs, Expectations)...when in fact we’re all different. Honda you seem to be strongly influenced by two simple perspectives Democratic or Republican...I could be wrong, but I’m curious to how you would adjust in an environment without those two perspectives...something or someone obviously has programmed you to view this “giant” planet we live on from two limiting perspectives...I’ve been fortunate, I’ve lived in more countries then most people I know...both while in the military and being a Army brat, and believe me when I say if you think the world is either Republican or Democrat you’re limiting your analytical development. Political parties are designed to distract from what’s really important, They distract you with the Candace Owens & Ben Carson’s of the World. They’re lining their pockets of the powers to be...don’t take my word for it...just research every national political figures net worth (before, during and after) their time in office and you’ll see regardless of political affiliation 80-90% of them are wealthy, and vote each year for pay raises (that get approved) regardless if a budget is approved or not. People need to stop believing everything they read (even that info is tied to money...advertisers, endorsements) somebody is getting paid to shape your opinion...at the end of the day a good person is a good person and an asshole is an asshole...has nothing to do with race, color, gender, political party...and if you think it does then you’re sadly mistaken because everything under the sun is taught behavior...
I'm more of a reader but my son sent me a youtube video that I'm going to share. Now it's well over an hr long so if u have a little free time to waste it's worth a watch. Jeffrey Robinson is a very prominent attorney out of Memphis tells the TRUE history of some of what happened in the past that our text books dont. Enjoy

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
There is no way possible to understand the Black experience unless you’re Black ( it’s novel but people find that concept so perplexing)...however you may or will empathize with the experience...fact of the matter is...none of us can understand another persons experience/perception if we don’t share the same elements...i.e. race, culture, color, age, gender...the best we can and should do is empathize..I can share with you horrific stories of racist interactions I’ve experienced, but you’ll never know what I felt like from that experience unless you share that experience or something very similar...with that being a somewhat abstract experience...if it’s difficult to understand for someone never having the same experience how much more do you think the intrinsic experience of race is for people...so when you shape an argument regarding race to a race/culture that you’re not a part of you have no idea how the same scenario impacts that individual of the other race/culture...we spend to much time thinking that we all share the same VABEs (Values, Assumptions, Beliefs, Expectations)...when in fact we’re all different. Honda you seem to be strongly influenced by two simple perspectives Democratic or Republican...I could be wrong, but I’m curious to how you would adjust in an environment without those two perspectives...something or someone obviously has programmed you to view this “giant” planet we live on from two limiting perspectives...I’ve been fortunate, I’ve lived in more countries then most people I know...both while in the military and being a Army brat, and believe me when I say if you think the world is either Republican or Democrat you’re limiting your analytical development. Political parties are designed to distract from what’s really important, They distract you with the Candace Owens & Ben Carson’s of the World. They’re lining their pockets of the powers to be...don’t take my word for it...just research every national political figures net worth (before, during and after) their time in office and you’ll see regardless of political affiliation 80-90% of them are wealthy, and vote each year for pay raises (that get approved) regardless if a budget is approved or not. People need to stop believing everything they read (even that info is tied to money...advertisers, endorsements) somebody is getting paid to shape your opinion...at the end of the day a good person is a good person and an asshole is an asshole...has nothing to do with race, color, gender, political party...and if you think it does then you’re sadly mistaken because everything under the sun is taught behavior...Honda I’ve enjoyed dialogue with you, although we might differ in opinion. I’m open to setting down with you and breaking bread anytime.

You're absolutely right. Many people see things in America as Democrat/Republican or Conservative/Liberal. The problem is there's so much division regarding those views. Last summer I had the privilige of spending ten days in Greece away from the divisions. It was very nice.

You're absolutely right. Many people see things in America as Democrat/Republican or Conservative/Liberal. The problem is there's so much division regarding those views. Last summer I had the privilige of spending ten days in Greece away from the divisions. It was very nice.
Was supposed to spend 2 weeks in Italy back in May....oh well. That's the weird thing when u travel internationally n u meet a fellow American...race or color doesnt matter...were American and were proud. I went to Paris back a few yrs ago met a family from Florida. Had a lovely time on a tour of the Louvre n had drinks n hung out afterwards.

Was supposed to spend 2 weeks in Italy back in May....oh well. That's the weird thing when u travel internationally n u meet a fellow American...race or color doesnt matter...were American and were proud. I went to Paris back a few yrs ago met a family from Florida. Had a lovely time on a tour of the Louvre n had drinks n hung out afterwards.
In Greece, we were sitting outside of a restaurant and saw a man and his son. The man had on a tee shirt with the North Carolina state flag on it. We talked and found out they were from Charlotte. That was weird how that far from the states you come across someone from the same city.

In Greece, we were sitting outside of a restaurant and saw a man and his son. The man had on a tee shirt with the North Carolina state flag on it. We talked and found out they were from Charlotte. That was weird how that far from the states you come across someone from the same city.
On a cruise one yr in Honduras met a cpl from Fort Mill....small world.

I'm more of a reader but my son sent me a youtube video that I'm going to share. Now it's well over an hr long so if u have a little free time to waste it's worth a watch. Jeffrey Robinson is a very prominent attorney out of Memphis tells the TRUE history of some of what happened in the past that our text books dont. Enjoy
[/

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is not in touch with reality. The Hodge Twins are notorious MAGA hat Republicans and well known coons to the black community. And as said b4 Rev Manning is a nutjob. I'm posting valued receipts and documentation and you are posting people's opinions and viewpoints. If you need anymore with this viewpoint check out Candace Owen's, Terry Crews, Larry Elder, Ben Carson. And the kicker candace Owen's filed a racial discrimination claim back in the day!!! Proof that these people u post for are nutjobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's the best thing I've seen u post. There's Republicans, then theres MAGA hat Republicans...basically the KKK wearing a red hat instead of a white sheet. Those people are dangerous.
With views like that you shouldnt be telling others how wrong you think they are..Thats possibly the biggest load thats ever been posted on here and thats saying something.

Reactions: S2V2
The talk should be about high school football. Not political views. Lock it up please
There w
With views like that you shouldnt be telling others how wrong you think they are..Thats possibly the biggest load thats ever been posted on here and thats saying something.
I respect how you feel. U feel how u feel I feel how I feel. Let's mutually disagree n move on.

Nepsy7 must have been having a good night posting at 2:13 in the morning. Him and Blue and Gold22 must have been on the road recruiting.
I was actually returning from York SC, talking to some coaches about how to get kids offers, in the mist of dealing with Covid 19. I’m confident I didn’t miss anything. So back to the original thread. 74CougarDad! Have you guys locked in a new name?

I was actually returning from York SC, talking to some coaches about how to get kids offers, in the mist of dealing with Covid 19. I’m confident I didn’t miss anything. So back to the original thread. 74CougarDad! Have you guys locked in a new name?
A cpl of options. I know the history of ZB Vance and as a black man I know what's up.....jus going to b hard not saying Vance. Oh well u play for the program and not for the name.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
The talk should be about high school football. Not political views. Lock it up please
Double Standard

Political.jpg

University of Texas will rename its football field after Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell. The field had been named after Joe Jamail, a billionaire attorney and donor to the Texas program. Jamail’s family suggested the change. A magnanimous gesture on their part and a good move by the university. Those two running backs probably brought in more in donations and fan following than almost anyone else.

University of Texas will rename its football field after Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell. The field had been named after Joe Jamail, a billionaire attorney and donor to the Texas program. Jamail’s family suggested the change. A magnanimous gesture on their part and a good move by the university. Those two running backs probably brought in more in donations and fan following than almost anyone else.

The article I read made it sound like if they had other Heisman winners their names could be added to it as well. I may have read that wrong, seems like that list could get long eventually

I would be happier if UT made a pledge that they place every graduating athlete in graduate school at no cost or job placement with TX businesses and alumni. That really matters this name changing crusade is window dressing IMO.

The Tyler Rose....god I used to love watching him play

Reactions: tdl6242
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT