ADVERTISEMENT

Vance got hammered?

go_scots

Aug 30, 2001
Wasn't there a Vance fan on here earlier this week that had a lot to say about the Scots football team? Did I hear correctly that Vance got hammered by West Meck? Worry about your own!

Wasn't there a Vance fan on here earlier this week that had a lot to say about the Scots football team? Did I hear correctly that Vance got hammered by West Meck? Worry about your own!

:D:D:D:D OHHH MY..... I WAS COOKING BACON.... 704COUGARDAD DONT PULL THAT FALLING DOWN STAIRS ISH.. YOUR RENTS DUE

giphy.gif

Reactions: Warhead1
Scotland will take care of what his team didn't in a few weeks
Scotland may even tap the breaks a little bit and let off
the gas. Youre invited over to West Meck on 9/15/17 for
the festivities.

Reactions: swett2victory
Scotland will take care of what his team didn't in a few weeks
Scotland may even tap the breaks a little bit and let off
the gas. Youre invited over to West Meck on 9/15/17 for
the festivities.
LOL since when does Scotland take care of business when they're supposed to??
Anyway, WM wont be able to even slow Zeus down. Scotland will torch them

My rent is due? Have I ever said we were great or we was gonna win State, nope. I said we were young n was gonna start slow. I thought the youngins were further along, I was wrong. My comments about Scotland was all the smack talk n how great y'all were. I wasn't on here attacking everyone n said how my kids were going 2 blow out my opponent. So yes our kids got a learning lesson today, gonna watch film n try again next week. In the end a loss is bad but it's jus 1. Glad we did the first game n not the last game.

Reactions: portcity FB
Good to see the Scotland fans have recovered from their loss. I think Scotland wins that WM game but if they stay healthy they better come to play. Two surpises from a long weekend of HS football. How good WM is and how bad Hough is. WM will score some points

The focus is definitely on Hillside. I just find it ironic that fans on both Vance and New Bern had so much to say about Scotland but their teams got their brains beat out.

Reactions: swett2victory
The focus is definitely on Hillside. I just find it ironic that fans on both Vance and New Bern had so much to say about Scotland but their teams got their brains beat out.
Go, I don't pay the naysayers no mind. On this forum, it's damn if you do,damn if you don't with this crew. Let's just handle our business and we'll be fine this season.

Fight club....I... I... I.... mean Vance should focus more on football and less on throwing blows with everyone. Just having fun please don't take it personal. Lol!

What New Bern fans said anything about Scotland? Majority of us picked y'all to win?

Lol. Cougar Dad, take it in stride. I am certainly not excited about losing, but when you lose and folks come out the woodworks to call you out... that is just a respect factor. Same with you guys at Scotland... MC and any other team who has been whipping butt for the last couple of years. Don't worry, we going back to the gas station to fill up. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT