ADVERTISEMENT

VANCE AT RICHMOND

There are some gaps on that OL that will get exposed tonight. 28-7 V. Coach H. Will T Off on that OL, if they can defend the rush, then we could be in for a long night. But, I definitely believe that Vance can be beat tonight. (Careless errors/Turn Overs/Over thinking on Offense) And Obviously, This is the 4th round! These are the elite. But, if the Vance that played the last few weeks shows up they will finish last year’s unfinished business this year. See y’all at the game! (28-7 V)

You made a boo boo didn't you. For sure you meant RC 28-7.

Reactions: L Boog
In my Mike Singletary's voice "this is my kind of party!!" Lots of defense

Vance defense starting to get home on Hood. Vance has ball to start 2nd half very important RC hold. If not that Vance defense will start to really play downhill.

It was like he was shot out of a cannon
With adjustments in the 2nd quarter looks like Hack is making Power spy Hood. That match up will b interesting. This 1st drive will b key for Richmond. If we score...it could b a real huge uphill battle

Were not mudboyz for nothing!!:cool:. Too bad Hough or MP not playing..they would push to postpone n play somewhere else smh lol

Richmond coaches have been very good with 2nd half adjustments. 2 very good teams. Big plays and turnovers will be huge. Very hard to sustain long drives against Vance defense

It's a 3 point game... this is funny ... grown men gone fool... GO RAIDERS!!!

Weddington cruised 49-14.. here for the comments

tenor.gif

As i said I would congratulate to Vance y’all have a great team y’all are the best team in the state who doesn’t get enough credit
As for Richmond you had a great season and y’all are still a great team

Reactions: L Boog
As i said I would congratulate to Vance y’all have a great team y’all are the best team in the state who doesn’t get enough credit
As for Richmond you had a great season and y’all are still a great team

The scary thing is Mallard Creek was just as good and those two schools are 5 miles apart. Congratulations Vance Cougars!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT