PisgahCatamount07- 55
swainmom04- 53
recycled2- 50
smokymtns10- 54
pollo_loco- 52
f-ball-ace- 49
Pisgah Bears- 47
Usdi Watali- 44

Think u got a few wrong...what I got was above.

Oh dear GAWD!

Where did you start?…beginning?,…or a particular week?…let me know.

Did you count South Caldwell-Watauga?…I did not….but I can.
I gave Swain Mom and Bow Hunter credit for West over Alcoa….but not Pollo Loco because his pick was after the game was played.

Let me know.

Reactions: KW23
I started with the following...wrote everyone's name down with numbers below + whatever they got for the last 3 weeks then added them together.
KW23 - 34
Purple Mountain- 34
13bc9fc- 33
Old Mountaineer- 33
wncbowhunter- 33
FYNSportsJakeWest- 32
Wicked Stix- 32
antiquefan- 31
Cherokee79- 31
Maiden Creek- 31
murphydawg4life- 31
ObserveAndReport- 31
PisgahCatamount07- 31
Smokymntfan-31
Wildcat10fan- 31
Greygod23- 30
Razzamatazz- 30
smokymtns10- 30
Titanman27- 30
f-ball-ace- 28
recycled2- 28
pollo_loco- 27
KevinFromSwain- 26
swainmom04- 26
Pisgah Bears- 24
The Deerhunter- 24
Usdi Watali- 23
BK13T-$- 22
wncfootballjunkie5870-22

I took the stragglers off…please keep picking if you want to.

I didn’t take “football ace” off…he is still in the game!😂

If you find an error….write a strongly worded letter to the new papa….cause it ain’t easy to do for these old eyes!😂😂

Here’s to……Hoping that baby looks like her momma!❤️

Praying all is well! Brother.

All kidding aside…I’ll be glad to fix any error…let me know.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I started with the following...wrote everyone's name down with numbers below + whatever they got for the last 3 weeks then added them together.
Thanks…did you count Watauga-South Caldwell?
Did you count West-Alcoa?

So I started with me with 34 then week 5 I got8 right week 6 I got 9 right week 7 I got 8 right. So 34+8+9+8 equals 59. Not 57. I knew something was up when I saw 13Bc tied at the top. Bc I picked higher than him the last 3 weeks.

Yes I counted watauga and west games I will check my math later after work. Wasn't meant to attack u I'm just competitive and been keepin up with me and purple and new we were still tied for 1st so I thought hmm let me check everybodys

Yes I counted watauga and west games I will check my math later after work. Wasn't meant to attack u I'm just competitive and been keepin up with me and purple and new we were still tied for 1st so I thought hmm let me check everybodys
I know that! Brother.

I want it to be right too. I do see I was wrong on the Pisgah-Crockett game.

I’ll review it as well.

Go! Fish….I remember😂😂

Reactions: KW23
A weekly total like we've always had would of all been nice instead of just a season total.

Throwing out the invalid games would been nice.

Man what your problem. I was taking up for you.

I think it's save to say your a quiter. Next time we are at the same game we could find out.

If I recall you have called me kw latte for quite some time...and I've never said anything to you...you did quit the pick em contest right? Just giving you a hard time man, thought that was still allowed to do on here since that's all that I ever see is people giving each other hard times. Lol.

Starting with week 5 games and counting all games including the TN game I didn't do everyone just a few to see if there was any discrepancies I got this for the few I looked at....
KW23...34+8+9+8=59
Purple Mtn...34+8+8+9=59
Old Mountaineer...33+6+8+9=56
Wncbowhunter...33+6+9+8=56
Wickedstix...32+7+8+9=56
13bc9fc...33+7+8+6=54
Observeandreport...31+7+8+9=55

Last edited:
One thing about it, it looks like a two man race unless some picks in the last three weeks holds some possible upsets that someone can take a chance on because this week isn't one that can change things the only one I thought about taking a chance on this week is the Asheville - TC Roberson game because everyone is pretty much picking the same games. I guess I can still change it though I really think Asheville will win.

One thing about it, it looks like a two man race unless some picks in the last three weeks holds some possible upsets that someone can take a chance on because this week isn't one that can change things the only one I thought about taking a chance on this week is the Asheville - TC Roberson game because everyone is pretty much picking the same games. I guess I can still change it though I really think Asheville will win.
The next 3-4 weeks will definitely shake things up with conference play starting

The next 3-4 weeks will definitely shake things up with conference play starting
True but I went back and change the Asheville - TC Roberson game taking a chance on an upset only way to get within two but probably bite me in the butt just really don't see TC after getting handily beat by Watauga winning but teenagers can surprise you.

True but I went back and change the Asheville - TC Roberson game taking a chance on an upset only way to get within two but probably bite me in the butt just really don't see TC after getting handily beat by Watauga winning but teenagers can surprise you.
Still got just in SMC
Andrews- Swain
Andrews-Robbinsville
Andrews-Murphy
Swain-Murphy
Robbinsville-Murphy

Still got just in SMC
Andrews- Swain
Andrews-Robbinsville
Andrews-Murphy
Swain-Murphy
Robbinsville-Murphy
Thing is it's not just making the right picks but them making the wrong ones. While there maybe opportunities for upsets doesn't mean your picks will be different from theirs, sooner or later probably have to pick a team that I might not think will win but have to take a chance on. And can't even depend on someone picking their team out of loyalty lol, I picked Watauga against Mitchell and another Mitchell guy picked Draughn last week.

Thing is it's not just making the right picks but them making the wrong ones. While there maybe opportunities for upsets doesn't mean your picks will be different from theirs, sooner or later probably have to pick a team that I might not think will win but have to take a chance on. And can't even depend on someone picking their team out of loyalty lol, I picked Watauga against Mitchell and another Mitchell guy picked Draughn last week.
Just have to see how it shakes out

That would have been me, didn’t and still don’t trust the defense. But hey, I am pleased with the picks so far. My best year to date.

Go Mountaineers
I was thinking it was you but wasn't sure off top of my head. I'm like you don't really trust the D but thought maybe they'd have enough offense to win a close one but so much for that thought.

KW23 - 59
Purple Mountain- 59
antiquefan- 56
Old Mountaineer- 56
PisgahCatamount07- 56
Wicked Stix- 56
wncbowhunter- 56
ObserveAndReport- 55
Razzamatazz- 55
13bc9fc- 54
Cherokee79- 54
smokymtns10- 54
Wildcat10fan- 54
Maiden Creek- 53
Smokymntfan- 53
swainmom04- 53
murphydawg4life- 52
pollo_loco- 52
Greygod23- 50
recycled2- 50
f-ball-ace- 49
Pisgah Bears- 47
Usdi Watali- 44

Check your score…let me know if it’s wrong.

I’d like to make a motion that the dumazz from Maiden not keep score any more.

All in favor….say aye!

AYE!!!😂😂😂

Maiden creek that's exactly what I got except for pisgahcatamount07 I had with 55. Starting with 31 had after week 4. Got 8 right week 5, 8 right week 6 and 8 right week 7. So 31+8+8+8=55? Doesn't matter though. Appreciate you checking everything.

My turn to throw in my 2 cents. I don't check to see if you got mine right or not. I just like to pick, standings don't matter. I do want to express my appreciation to those involved in this venture. It is very much appreciated with all the other demands life places on you. Thank you.

My turn to throw in my 2 cents. I don't check to see if you got mine right or not. I just like to pick, standings don't matter. I do want to express my appreciation to those involved in this venture. It is very much appreciated with all the other demands life places on you. Thank you.
Same here. Haven't kept track of mine until last week when I wasn't paying attention to who Starmount was actually playing (would have been a perfect score smh). So thanks to those of you keeping track of this. I personally appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT