ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming scrimmages

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here some info I found on some scrimmages going on for this Friday

West Rowan, Mt Pleasant and Parkwood will be at West Cabarrus this Friday
Bishop McGuiness, Lake Norman Charter and West Davidson will be at South Rowan this at Friday at 6
North Rowan will be at Concord this Friday at 6:30

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I’m going to tell you. That JM Robinson is going to be nasty this year. Kings Mountain looking good as well

I will just say they need to work on catching balls. They will be ok. Just need to work on some things

I will just say they need to work on catching balls. They will be ok. Just need to work on some things
Heard Brown basically didn’t play a lot of the key players. They only played a few plays . That’s why I don’t put much stock in those type of scrimmages.

Reactions: rbwebster32
Heard Brown basically didn’t play a lot of the key players. They only played a few plays . That’s why I don’t put much stock in those type of scrimmages.
Yeah I talked to a KM parent and they said KM didn’t show anything either

Didn’t get to head out to AL Brown tonight how did KM look
I was just about ready post. After last time I gave an update they went from 1/2 field scrimmage to full field scrimmage. I thought KM looked good on defense. On offense looked decent. KM defense line got to JMR QB pretty good. KM line looked huge. So did JMR. I thought KM n JMR looked about even. I think KM scored on ALB 3-1 on 1/2 field and JMR scored about 4-1 on ALB. KM n JMR was about even on TDs. ALB looked better when. They went full field. They moved the ball well against JMR on one series and scored. Biggest thing I seen with AL Brown was some dropped passes. I will have to say KM has big linemen from what I saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbwebster32
I heard that AL Brown didn’t play one of their best Lineman. I think the one going to Auburn. I think that’s the school. Anyway I believe he should good by starting on the season.

I’m not the best on giving analysis about scrimmages. I’m not familiar with players that well plus coaches will move them in and out. I just try to give what I see. Anyway this is 1st scrimmage and everyone will need to work on things I’m sure.

I heard that AL Brown didn’t play one of their best Lineman. I think the one going to Auburn. I think that’s the school. Anyway I believe he should good by starting on the season.
Yeah I don’t think the big guy played lol. I like AL Brown’s quarterback and the little slot receiver Brown had. We held a couple of starters back also. Played a lot of young kids including giving multiple freshmen varsity reps.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Yeah I don’t think the big guy played lol. I like AL Brown’s quarterback and the little slot receiver Brown had. We held a couple of starters back also. Played a lot of young kids including giving multiple freshmen varsity reps.
This may explain some dropped passes I saw

This may explain some dropped passes I saw
Some of those kids were playing middle school football 9 months ago lol. The speed, physicality, and just trying to remember the plays is like going from the English to learning Mandarin from someone who grew up in the back bayou’s of Louisiana. Sometimes you just got to figure it out lol. Some of these young guys are going to be really good in two years. This KM team has very few seniors.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT