ADVERTISEMENT

TWO HUGE GAMES TONIGHT IN BIG SOUTH

mountie pride

Nov 20, 2016
CREST VS ASHBROOK and KM VS HUNTER HUSS these games will have conference and play off seeding implications by season end.

Score Update:

Crest 17 - Ashbrook 14 - 1Q
KM 14 - HH 3 2Q
Burns 7 - Stuart Cramer 7 1Q
Forestview 21 - North Gaston 0 1Q

What happened to all the Huss fans? Gone for another 25 years? The cream rises to the top and the pond scum settles at the bottom.

Surely, they will show up to battle on the boards with the Crusty Nags? Of course, I want to troll a 22wham/Purple Raindrops thread. I just wish there were some Ashbrook fans here (where is Chuck when you need him?) so we could troll a thread for that game as well. Right now, my (monopoly) money is on the Green Wave.

On a side note, will the Stuart Cramer fans return now that they have a conference win against Burns? (Surprisingly, there are no pre or post game threads for that game by either team's fans.) Earlier in the season, it looked like they would win against North Gaston and Forestview, but those two teams have put enough together that those games are no longer the "gimmes" they might have been. Their matches with Huss and Ashbrook are still toss ups, but right now I give the edge to their opponents. Conceivably, the Storm could go 1-6 in conference play.

Last edited:
You're one of half glass empty people aren't you? Conceivably, they could go 5-2

As a Red Raider fan, 1-6 is a glass half full scenario. Yes, 5-2 is conceivable for the Storm, but I think 3-4 more likely. With 4 games left, all toss ups based on the recent performance of both SC and the other teams, I expect Huss and Ashbrook to serve up losses while they pick up wins from North Gaston and Forestview. Thanks for biting.

Reactions: coondog8585
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT