ADVERTISEMENT

TV for championship games?

weiz

Aug 27, 2002
Does anyone have any idea if the 4A championship game is gonna be broadcast this weekend?

CheerDuck posted this in the ND - Shelby thread on the 2A board:

{quote}
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/

The link will get you an offer to pay $9.95/month for the opportunity to view all 8 NCHSAA playoff games. I have used them twice in the last year and have been thoroughly satisfied. I have watched 2 of the 5 SC High school championships games this morning. You can actually save the games to watch later and they do a super job. The downside is you have to unregister b month's end or pay again. I would strongly suggest this opportunity to view the games, only if you're unable to go and support YOUR team.
{quote}

CheerDuck posted this in the ND - Shelby thread on the 2A board:

{quote}
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/

The link will get you an offer to pay $9.95/month for the opportunity to view all 8 NCHSAA playoff games. I have used them twice in the last year and have been thoroughly satisfied. I have watched 2 of the 5 SC High school championships games this morning. You can actually save the games to watch later and they do a super job. The downside is you have to unregister b month's end or pay again. I would strongly suggest this opportunity to view the games, only if you're unable to go and support YOUR team.
{quote}

Can you buy individual games?

Can you buy individual games?
I'm not sure, Chopper. I was just passing along what he posted. If you can get them all for 10 bucks, then it is a deal anyway.

Time Warner used to telecast them here for free, but I think the Spectrum buyout ruined that.

Reactions: Chopper747
I'm not sure, Chopper. I was just passing along what he posted. If you can get them all for 10 bucks, then it is a deal anyway.

Time Warner used to telecast them here for free, but I think the Spectrum buyout ruined that.

Thanks. Was curious, I have family in Texas and watch their games if I can't make it there to catch one. Their site allows you to permanently purchase one game/match(u login to watch) or the 9.95 subscription for all sports, but it's a monthly thing.

I did see where TWC. in charlotte is carrying the Catholic, Jacksonville game and North Davidson, Shelby game on channel 12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT