ADVERTISEMENT

tuscola @ smoky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

Bethel and Canton together had about twice our numbers when added together. Bethel was a little bigger than Canton, admittedly. Bethel was very close to Waynesville’s size I’ve been to every game. Also, Smoky had as many we did.
Huh?

Bethel and Canton together had about twice our numbers when added together. Bethel was a little bigger than Canton, admittedly. Bethel was very close to Waynesville’s size I’ve been to every game. Also, Smoky had as many we did.
Where is Smoky's middle School?

Last edited:
Don’t

Hey slider,

PM me and we can meet. I’ll show you exactly who I am.
Ok, I’ve had about enough.

I’ll not talk about the football situation as I’ve promised folks that I would not.

Waynesville Middle School has lost 2 games in three years and won 2 championships. They will more than likely win another championship this year.

I’m from Waynesville but live in Asheville. I’m also a government official and I’m privy to information from several NCDOT planning boards. Asheville is busting at the seams (see I-26 project) and the majority of this huge influx of people can not afford to live in Asheville, so they are coming to Weaverville, Candler, Hendersonville - and Waynesville. They aren’t moving to Canton because it smells like crap and cancer. Let that sink in Canton mouth breathers, slowly. Waynesville has a lively downtown night scene. Canton has Bearwaters and an abandoned YMCA. Waynesville is about to break out like Weaverville and the biggest worry they have is providing enough infrastructure for the boom. Canton’s biggest worry is entirely relying on an active EPA Superfund site that produces an ever outdated and dying product (paper media).

Again, I won’t talk about the football but in the scheme of things - it’s 16 year okd kids, who cares. I will say though to the Canton and Fairview mongoloids on here - stuff always come back around. Remember that.
Dang! Did Principal TT pay you to post on here and take heat off the current crapshow that we call Tuscola High School?

Lollllllll. You inbred Canton ****ers. I honestly don’t know who you’re talking about. Now you’re trying to bring up shit from someone in college? You get on here downing an entire community, someone from said community retaliates against you and then you’re vaginas get all dry and sore? College? We talking about college now?

Grow some damn balls.
Please show me where I was “downing an entire community.”

Asheville is busting at the seams (see I-26 project) and the majority of this huge influx of people can not afford to live in Asheville, so they are coming to Weaverville, Candler, Hendersonville - and Waynesville
So Waynesville and a few other towns is becoming an overflow for the tree-hugging flower child's? That should really help a football program... not!

So Waynesville and a few other towns is becoming an overflow for the tree-hugging flower child's? That should really help a football program... not!
You may be right. It’s probably better football than a future Superfund site in 20 years though. I was told to not talk about the football, so I’m not. The two Towns though - that’s just my game.

Waynesville Middle beat Bethel 38-6 or so this year.

they beat Canton 44-0 and it could have easily been 60-0.

Chad could have ran up the score, we were all wishing he would.
It is not transferring over at the high School level where if counts. It does make a difference when Pisgah has 2 feeder programs as opposed to 1.
Waynesville Middle beat Bethel 38-6 or so this year.

they beat Canton 44-0 and it could have easily been 60-0.

Chad could have ran up the score, we were all wishing he would.
That is impressive considering WMS has 795 students, CMS has 545, and BMS has 251 according to the latest numbers. Those big Middle School championships aren't transferring over at the High School level where it counts.

Reactions: PBBear51
It is not transferring over at the high School level where if counts. It does make a difference when Pisgah has 2 feeder programs as opposed to 1.

That is impressive considering WMS has 795 students, CMS has 545, and BMS has 251 according to the latest numbers. Those big Middle School championships aren't transferring over at the High School level where it counts.
Just telling you what I saw with mine own eyes

The second item an entirely different conversation all together though. One I’m not willing to join at this moment. I apologize.

Ok, I’ve had about enough.

I’ll not talk about the football situation as I’ve promised folks that I would not.

Waynesville Middle School has lost 2 games in three years and won 2 championships. They will more than likely win another championship this year.

I’m from Waynesville but live in Asheville. I’m also a government official and I’m privy to information from several NCDOT planning boards. Asheville is busting at the seams (see I-26 project) and the majority of this huge influx of people can not afford to live in Asheville, so they are coming to Weaverville, Candler, Hendersonville - and Waynesville. They aren’t moving to Canton because it smells like crap and cancer. Let that sink in Canton mouth breathers, slowly. Waynesville has a lively downtown night scene. Canton has Bearwaters and an abandoned YMCA. Waynesville is about to break out like Weaverville and the biggest worry they have is providing enough infrastructure for the boom. Canton’s biggest worry is entirely relying on an active EPA Superfund site that produces an ever outdated and dying product (paper media).

Again, I won’t talk about the football but in the scheme of things - it’s 16 year okd kids, who cares. I will say though to the Canton and Fairview mongoloids on here - stuff always come back around. Remember that.

Well that may or may not be true. I’m not a soothsayer like you. I work in the government too and I can tell that I get calls all the time about the best schools and Tuscola never comes up.

What I can tell you is that those “mongoloids”, as you so eloquently put it, from Canton and Fairview stomped a mud hole in your butt and walked it dry. This is a football forum genius, so someone evidently cares. Maybe if those in power in Waynesville cared about it, they wouldn’t suck like $10 hooker.

Reactions: Dogthathunts
That’s just it. That’s what these folks love. Will it help the football? Who knows, maybe not. Again, it’s probably better though than making paper that nobody’s going to use in 20 years.
How was third shift? Any new tumors this week?
They only work two shifts.Make a lot of Starbuck cups .So you need to stop buying Starbucks coffee.
Currently, at least two kids that start at Pisgah transferred from Buncombe County schools.
I see a lot of plastics floating in our rivers and lakes don't see much paper.

Just telling you what I saw with mine own eyes

The second item an entirely different conversation all together though. One I’m not willing to join at this moment. I apologize.
I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it. Truth hurts.

Reactions: 91ths
Well,

I gotta go into Best Buy. If you Canton Corky Thatchers have anything else to say, have at it. I’ll try to reply to the idiotic shit you post in the order I receive it.

Have a wonderful, stinky day. Canton ****ers.
Best Buy? If you’re shopping for some new coaches and administrators for Tuscola, you won’t find one there.

Reactions: Dogthathunts
Waynesville youth has a good foundation now after struggling with some poor leadership the last several years. Waynesville plays at Bethel today, the Midgets teams will play for the county championship after both have beaten canton, and both teams are actually pretty good. Waynesville midgets has one of the bigger lines you might see in youth football. The middle school coach is heavily involved and runs the the same offense so its an easy transition. Games start today at about 5, all the teams have had good numbers this season and no forfeits that I can recall.

Reactions: WhoaMule
Waynesville youth has a good foundation now after struggling with some poor leadership the last several years. Waynesville plays at Bethel today, the Midgets teams will play for the county championship after both have beaten canton, and both teams are actually pretty good. Waynesville midgets has one of the bigger lines you might see in youth football. The middle school coach is heavily involved and runs the the same offense so its an easy transition. Games start today at about 5, all the teams have had good numbers this season and no forfeits that I can recall.
I don’t think Waynesville termites have forfeited any games until today. Mites is the first game today, and starts at 5. Should be two good games.

I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it. Truth hurts.
Sometimes it does. See my post above.

Nope, just promised a good friend that I wouldn’t. A friend that is not in the school system. You just need to believe me and respect that.

They only work two shifts.Make a lot of Starbuck cups .So you need to stop buying Starbucks coffee.
Currently, at least two kids that start at Pisgah transferred from Buncombe County schools.
I see a lot of plastics floating in our rivers and lakes don't

ok

Ok

Last edited:
If it’s a football forum, then why call out entire communities and not just talk about football?

it’s a bunch of 15-17 year old kids. No need to debase an entire community because of a football game. Many of their testicles haven’t dropped. Especially the Canton ones sniffing on that tannic acid over at the Pigeon River outlet pipes.
Actually nobody has said anything bad about the kids that are on the field ... but the ADULTS associated with the program are being discussed. Don’t try to change the facts. BTW you may not like the mill town but the folks that live there do and well that’s all that really matters. Until Tuscola can muster up a win against the “Mill Town” pipe down.. You making your self look foolish :)

And you're mad about people talking bad about your community? Hahaha ok then hypocrite. Created an account just to talk crap to Pisgah posters. Pathetic. I'm starting to think NCPreps owes us a percentage of proceeds or something for idiots like these that we attract! Lol.

Btw, yes - this has totally derailed this thread. My apologies. Have at er.

Pisgah ****ers - I can start a new thread if you want to go at it there? Bring it.

And you're mad about people talking bad about your community? Hahaha ok then hypocrite. Created an account just to talk crap to Pisgah posters. Pathetic. I'm starting to think NCPreps owes us a percentage of proceeds or something for idiots like these that we attract! Lol.[/QUOTE

Oh lookie lookie, this Catamount asshole decided to show up. I’ve been waiting on you.

I’m sorry, I don’t speak your inbred white trash Canton goat people language. I wonder if there is an inbred white trash Canton goat people translator app that I can use? Looking.....looking.....

And you're mad about people talking bad about your community? Hahaha ok then hypocrite. Created an account just to talk crap to Pisgah posters. Pathetic. I'm starting to think NCPreps owes us a percentage of proceeds or something for idiots like these that we attract! Lol.
He's pissed at the local paper I'm betting

Lollllll. Oh lookie here. So did you graduate from Western or did you just change a bunch of ****ing light bulbs over there one summer? I’m guessing the latter. Pisgahcatamount my ass.
Now you’re extending your criticism to WCU? Didn’t your dad work at Western? Just saying.

I'm not even wasting my time on this troll... Lol. How do you block/ignore a poster? I had to do it to mr.bud a while back but I forgot.

If it’s a football forum, then why call out entire communities and not just talk about football?
When you talk about football, the communities and fans factor in, and right know Pisgah has better community and fan support. The demographics of Waynesville have changed over the past few years, and the majority of West Haywood residents don’t feel a need to support THS. That said, their are still plenty of diehard THS fans, that would love to see the football team back on solid footing, and get more of the community involved with high school. You can call out Pisgah fans, but the truth is we want the rivalry to be strong. You need us and we need you. And as for Canton and that stinky mill, if that mill ever does close, you can bet your a$$ that the economic ramifications will reverberate loudly in West Haywood County and Buncombe County too.

I'm not even wasting my time on this troll... Lol. How do you block/ignore a poster? I had to do it to mr.bud a while back but I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT