ADVERTISEMENT

Tuscola Football

Somebody's butthurt about something...wonder what it could be? I thought there was a ban from preps on the hill . Guess not..

Swing and a miss. Don't be a hater we are going all the way. No one stands a chance!!
Put the pipe down! That ole wacky weed is getting to you up in them hills. Or maybe it's the stench of the paper plant. Either way, Pisgah is NOT winning the state title in football anytime soon! Bet the house, horse, farm on that!

"Old school pain"! I had the extreme pleasure seeing that also. I nearly called up to the school and asked Mr. Conner to talk to Coach Chappel about cancelling that series while we are ahead. It looks like the big t is serious and going back to 80's. I could just feel the shear power oozing out of Mr. Grooms poster. SCARY!

Put the pipe down! That ole wacky weed is getting to you up in them hills. Or maybe it's the stench of the paper plant. Either way, Pisgah is NOT winning the state title in football anytime soon! Bet the house, horse, farm on that!
I really hope you don't actually think he's a Pisgah fan... That stenchy paper plant pays way better than being a teacher. So, I guess I can put up with a little stench of Starbucks cups for that... And lastly, we don't smoke that sissy wacky tobacky up around here. It's Mountain Dew Meth and Cherokee Reservation Crystal. Everybody knows that! Lol.

Last edited:
Blasphemy!! Pipe down papaw we are going all the way!! Nothin you can do about!!

I really hope you don't actually think he's a Pisgah fan... That stenchy paper plant pays way better than being a teacher. So, I guess I can put up with a little stench of Starbucks cups for that... And lastly, we don't smoke that sissy wacky tobacky up around here. It's Mountain Dew Meth and Cherokee Reservation Crystal. Everybody knows that! Lol.
LOL. Got that right about the paper plant for sure. Stinks like hell but makes good money. I know a teacher who left to go work there. Meth, SMH. Lots of truth in that statement.

Wow. one post on farcebook and half of canton is triggered.LOL .

Evidently doesn't provide as much butthurt as a fan pulling for his team of choice.
You guys obsess much? LMAO

Istay triggered brother. What a great day this is.Pisgah is winning state this year guaranteed.And the air here in town has a nice fragrance of burnt polecat hair!! Love it .

Evidently doesn't provide as much butthurt as a fan pulling for his team of choice.
You guys obsess much? LMAO
We’re not butthurt. We’re laughing. Same level of thinking as #bearslayer.

Istay triggered brother. What a great day this is.Pisgah is winning state this year guaranteed.And the air here in town has a nice fragrance of burnt polecat hair!! Love it .

Y'all have got to get better parody posters. At least try for a little subtlety. I know a 7 game losing streak is tough but you gotta make a better effort than this.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT