ADVERTISEMENT

Tuscola 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantasy-football-guru-logo-team-name.jpg
That's how baby!!!! Hey anybody else go swimming in that cement pond behind the mill? Or is it just me?

You two are the worst fans in Canton.Im at all the games and have been since 88.I stand at the fence with the weird hat on. I'm a little cockeyed so it looks like Im not watching the game.But I am. One eye on the field and the other one watching the parking lot!! Don't want anyone messing with my pinto baby!!

Reactions: Ooooner
You two are the worst fans in Canton.Im at all the games and have been since 88.I stand at the fence with the weird hat on. I'm a little cockeyed so it looks like Im not watching the game.But I am. One eye on the field and the other one watching the parking lot!! Don't want anyone messing with my pinto baby!!
I don't go to games..I listen on the radio.. outstanding coverage

I heard heard about a new sign that says.... TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES.... I don't think you did either..
Sorry bro. I'm just a product of Canton. You ever swim in that pool behind the Mill? It's refreshing. Got me a tent set up to dry off . Plus piggyback off their WiFi.LOL. You know we gonna win state right? Gonna destroy Shelby. I'm gonna make us a championship thread over in 2 a. Just for us diehards.

Reactions: Mavrick69
Sorry bro. I'm just a product of Canton. You ever swim in that pool behind the Mill? It's refreshing. Got me a tent set up to dry off . Plus piggyback off their WiFi.LOL. You know we gonna win state right? Gonna destroy Shelby. I'm gonna make us a championship thread over in 2 a. Just for us diehards.
Your second string..I'm out

I'm just happy they're still trying.

giphy.gif
Yeah, I am too. I guess if my town was being flooded with hobos, bums, vagrants, transients, syringes, needles, breaking and enterings, incompetent shady school administrations, and the worst of all Floridians then I would want to channel my focus somewhere else too. So, might as well make fun of the mill and their high paying jobs and troll some bear fans on preps! Lol. Poor Guru... 7 in a row. Soon to be 8.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am too. I guess if my town was being flooded with hobos, bums, vagrants, transients, syringes, needles, breaking and enterings, incompetent shady school administrations, and the worst of all Floridians then I would want to channel my focus somewhere else too. So, might as well make fun of the mill and their high paying jobs and troll some bear fans on preps! Lol. Poor Guru... 7 in a row. Soon to be 8.
True our idiot politicians and bleeding heart's are ruining us with vermin.Same as in Asheville. To think it's not heading your way is to have your head in the sand.

True our idiot politicians and bleeding heart's are ruining us with vermin.Same as in Asheville. To think it's not heading your way is to have your head in the sand.
Oh yeah... I know it is. Canton is growing fast. The vermin (I like that one, lol.) epidemic is currently in Asheville- mostly & Waynesville- growing. Canton is sitting perfectly right smack dab in the middle between both and just built a big new community kitchen off I-40 Canton Exit. Also, with the cost of living in Asheville and the lack of available property in Waynesville, Canton is getting more crowded by the day. Just look at 19/23 traffic in the mornings or evenings heading to and from Asheville. Plus, they've announced plans to build a pedestrian sidewalk in the near future basically the whole way from Canton to Asheville. It's a perfect storm. It's inevitable that change is coming, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91ths
Bethel = METHEL each side has their own problems.
You say Bethel... I say Fines Creek, White Oak and J-Creek. They just don't count! Lol. Ppl out there usually handle their own problems and business. Believe it or not, but Clyde actually traditionally has the highest crime rate in the county per avg. pop. of all townships year in and year out. Would not expect that.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... I know it is. Canton is growing fast, too fast for it's own good. The vermin (I like that one, lol.) epidemic is currently in Asheville- mostly & Waynesville- growing. Canton is sitting perfectly right smack dab in the middle between both and just built a big new community kitchen off I-40 Canton Exit. Also, with the cost of living in Asheville and the lack of available property in Waynesville, Canton is getting more crowded by the day. Just look at 19/23 traffic in the mornings or evenings heading to and from Asheville. Plus, they've announced plans to build a pedestrian sidewalk in the near future basically the whole way from Canton to Asheville. It's a perfect storm. It's inevitable that change is coming, unfortunately.

You forgot we just got our first round about.

Reactions: PisgahCatamount07
You say Bethel... I say Fines Creek, White Oak and J-Creek. They just don't count! Lol. Ppl out there usually handle their own problems and business. Believe it or not, but Clyde actually traditionally has the highest crime rate in the county per avg. pop. of all townships year in and year out. Would not expect that.
I was at the DG one day in Bethel, and I asked the manager which DG had the highest shop lifting record in the county. He said Clyde, hands down.

You might possibly be the most unconvincing Tuscola troll that’s ever claimed to be a Pisgah fan.

I can't believe Canton is going to let The Open Door kitchen move to downtown. Just glad it is leaving Waynesville. Their lease is up at the end of March and they will be out of Frog Level no later than June. Canton looks to be the next stop. Maybe you can sell them some Bar' football reserve seat and 50/50 tickets between the stabbings. All seriousness, you do not want what you are about to get.

Reactions: rollmounties
I can't believe Canton is going to let The Open Door kitchen move to downtown. Just glad it is leaving Waynesville. Their lease is up at the end of March and they will be out of Frog Level no later than June. Canton looks to be the next stop. Maybe you can sell them some Bar' football reserve seat and 50/50 tickets between the stabbings. All seriousness, you do not want what you are about to get.
This is good news....Let the vagrants sleep in the doorways in main street canton like they do frog level..
Looks like its sooner rather than later

I can guarantee y'all one thing though, if all that does happen, the residents of Canton won't put up with the shit that y'all have let transpire in Waynesville. Different mentality on this side of the county than yours when it comes to a few things.

Last edited:
LOL>>>wanna bet? These issues bring out the snowflakes in droves Good luck...
Its sad our county has this crap to begin with.People are being bussed here from other places...Other cities probems
are being shoved down our throats.

Its sad our county has this crap to begin with.People are being bussed here from other places...Other cities probems
All messing around aside with you guys, I truly do hate it for y'all man. I would be mad as hell if I had to live near it and I do try to vote to get rid of it every chance I get. But, nothing will change until we get a new Sheriff in Haywood County though, one that's not a snowflake Democrat that let's his own "personal agenda" put the Pathways Center over the residents of the county that elected him. Sometimes he gets the interests of the "church club" and the citizens of the entire rest of the county mixed up. There has to be a legitimate Republican challenger out there somewhere that can beat him and make some good changes for the actual people of the county and not for the ones that get bused here from all over the U.S. It's starting to look like he might be unopposed again though, so what do I know? The good local people who have lived in Hazelwood, Frog Level, and the surrounding areas their entire lives shouldn't have to be forced to deal with this $*@#. I hope it never happens, but it's going take something tragic happening in that area to wake everyone up! Political rant over.

Last edited:
The people are being bussed in for Haywood Pathways (which isn’t going anywhere) which is supposed to be only for Haywood county residents. FYI, Canton already has a soup kitchen, and doesn’t have near the homeless problem Waynesville has.

Frog Level has been a dump for the most part of my life. Business owners did a good job revitalizing the area, and then the vagrants flocked in for their handouts and free meals.

The people are being bussed in for Haywood Pathways (which isn’t going anywhere) which is supposed to be only for Haywood county residents. FYI, Canton already has a soup kitchen, and doesn’t have near the homeless problem Waynesville has.

Frog Level has been a dump for the most part of my life. Business owners did a good job revitalizing the area, and then the vagrants flocked in for their handouts and free meals.
True. We didn't have the degree of it either till that cancerous place opened up.

Political rant over. Praise Allah! So you somehow think a Republican can solve the homeless and drug problem better than a Democrat can? Planning on building more prisons eh?

Political rant over. Praise Allah! So you somehow think a Republican can solve the homeless and drug problem better than a Democrat can? Planning on building more prisons eh?
Well mule... tell us how well the democrat control of California has went.........seattle? Those people are being bussed in. And its not just our town. Take a few into your home . report back how it goes.

I hate politics so much I registered unaffiliated because all of them just lie to get into office then just do what the Party/lobbyists wants them to do, noting but bought pawns. No one in Washington now is truly working for us, the American people.

I hate politics so much I registered unaffiliated because all of them just lie to get into office then just do what the Party/lobbyists wants them to do, noting but bought pawns. No one in Washington now is truly working for us, the American people.

Agreed, but one person is working for us and both parties hate him for it. Government is a two headed snake, but the body always moves the same. Just look at Virginia on the East Coast to see what horrible leadership can do in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT