Tuscola 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we expect more screen names? LMAO

You can expect another loss to Pisgah!

giphy.gif

Reactions: PBBear51
Wow. I bet you had to dig deep for that nugget.You must be so proud

MB has been demoted from AD to PE teacher only, and the AD title has been given to CB. More drama.

This is good drama and there is more to come. He is not the only one that had a bad day. Now if the superintendent will do his job and make the right move we can begin to see more progress being made.

Reactions: 91ths
We got 91ths questioning class? What a joke pal! You guys on that side of the county have zero class! I'm looking forward to this "County Clash" more than ever. You like to run your mouth about everyone else, but as soon as someone calls you out watch out! That's typical of that end of the county though.

We got 91ths questioning class? What a joke pal! You guys on that side of the county have zero class! I'm looking forward to this "County Clash" more than ever. You like to run your mouth about everyone else, but as soon as someone calls you out watch out! That's typical of that end of the county though.
Im not one to trash talk...……….........…...….:D And no one has called me out........Its funny how yall aint worried and blah blah blah but yet here you are...……...flappin them gums...And they are gums cause we all know you aint got no teeth....

Momma is happy as long as Pisgah is beating Tuscola!

She did, however, teach me not to be a bully. I'll leave you alone 91. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Cmon skilly…..surely you got some more …. No matter how hard you try you will never hurt my feelings...Im bored and you are my entertainment.
Dance for me my monkey dance!!

This is probably the best move since this whole debacle started ! ( M.B. ) now maybe he will move on with the rest of the derelicts !

When we learn the truth, our opinions will flip. Up is Down, North is South, Right is Wrong and Good is Evil.

Rumor is JTP was "RollMounties?" Say it ain't so JTP.
How did he get info to post to kill deal? Jubal?
Was he removed from THS?
Who was telling players they need to transfer from THS? Do the Parents know?

What is significance of December 22nd and 23rd?

Has Administration's investigation into school property exposed this cabal? Proof to ban? terminate? indict? convict?

Damage to program has been done. Will our kids suffer?

Do we need to fully support CB? It appears it is an option … Maybe the correct option.

Last edited:
Maybe Cletus is right. I am fairly sure this is not going to work with CB, but maybe we need to get totally behind him. If nothing else, maybe he will get all the dead weight cleaned out of Tuscola. One thing is for sure, Asheville did much better on their coaching hire. If you guys were displeased with the last football coach, go watch the Tuscola basketball team. They could possibly be the worst coached team in American sports. WTH is going on up there?

Maybe Cletus is right. I am fairly sure this is not going to work with CB, but maybe we need to get totally behind him. If nothing else, maybe he will get all the dead weight cleaned out of Tuscola. One thing is for sure, Asheville did much better on their coaching hire. If you guys were displeased with the last football coach, go watch the Tuscola basketball team. They could possibly be the worst coached team in American sports. WTH is going on up there?
Curious. How do you figure the basketball team is so poorly coached when they’re 12-6 overall and 7-3 in conference, after their best player last year graduated, and who would have been the second best this year transferred to private school? And let me add, 3rd in a conference to two teams with 50% more students. Oh, I know why, because the coach is a Pisgah grad. That’s strike one, two, and three to you all.

Last edited:
Nah. It just depends on offensive philosophy and game management.
But every one is a great coach after the game when they have had time to think about what went wrong!

Really, Asheville hired a good coach. The same guy who CB hired at Smoky but he got a better job at Crest. So,he had to go for that opportunity. CB has a good eye for talented assistant coaches.

Reactions: rollmounties
Neuman, you will be Tuscola's Friday night savior with your wealth of knowledge! I'm just glad they will have it on the sidelines now instead of every weekend after the game when it's too late! No more bashing from Neuman folks! Tuscola is Back!

Reactions: rollmounties
Truth hurts. Sorry it ruffles your feathers . Just maybe If Mhyde was out of the equation we would have a better shot at being back !

Opinion doesn't mean truth pal. The only equation I'm in is rooting for my Bears this September. Lol. You are so...Nevermind. Your past posts finish my sentence for me. Just another disgruntled arm chair qb Btw, good luck this coming fall!

PB51,
They are all blowhards over there. By week 4 they will be complaining about this coaching staff and be ready for another change. But guess what, its' not the community...It's always the coaching staff, administration, or someone of the week. If they were mad last year they played us, wait until this year. They will be ready to nail the doors shut at big ole, big ole, big ole T!

If you guys were displeased with the last football coach, go watch the Tuscola basketball team. Oh I have, Up until this year I would wager Ive seen as many THS games as anybody that is not actually playing or coaching. So you think this THS basketball team would do better with a different coach? You think all that lily white talent should be mopping the floor with all those MAC teams? That is just as delusional as those that think THS is a football powerhouse IF ONLY the right coach can somehow be found. Fact is this coach has done more with less talent than he SHOULD be able to do. Lets face it THS has never been a powerhouse on the basketball court historically. I remember only a couple 20+ win seasons throughout history before NM was head coach. Many seasons he had trouble finding assistants to help him. Even so, he has turned in some more than respectable seasons in his tenure, and saints preserve us!...He has managed to beat Pisgah on a fairly regular basis. This year, after losing a player to private school he was counting on to contribute he still has a 12-7 overall. For THS, not too bad. (And better than I expected it would be. I believe he has had winning seasons most of his tenure, and has been competitive in conference play as well. At least one if not two 20 game winning seasons. Almost unheard of at Tuscola. Dont know how much more you expect from basketball at Tuscola. Or who could do it better, since Dean Smith and Adolf Rupp are dead.

PB51,
They are all blowhards over there. By week 4 they will be complaining about this coaching staff and be ready for another change. But guess what, its' not the community...It's always the coaching staff, administration, or someone of the week. If they were mad last year they played us, wait until this year. They will be ready to nail the doors shut at big ole, big ole, big ole T!
It's January. You might wanna pump your brakes a bit.

Opinion doesn't mean truth pal. The only equation I'm in is rooting for my Bears this September. Lol. You are so...Nevermind. Your past posts finish my sentence for me. Just another disgruntled arm chair qb Btw, good luck this coming fall!
THATS RIGHT!!WE ARE GONNA TAKE EVRYONE DOWN I CAN JUST FEEL IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT