ADVERTISEMENT

Tuscola 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I got a kick out of that article too. I also like how they make him out to look like a record breaking offensive genius for what he done at Smoky before he bailed. He was 12-12 in 2 seasons. Going 7-5 first season then 5-7 the next with multiple blowouts against him. So, he actually regressed. Since then, Brindley is 16-8 in the last 2 seasons at Smoky. Going 8-4 both years and has established an offense much better than anything C.B. has ever produced and has broke any records that his teams set. I'm not trying to belittle what he's done anywhere either, I'm just trying to give credit where credit is due too. You can't believe everything you read, sometimes you've got to do your own due diligence.

Great thread! Love that mountain/ Big T passion. Good luck, guys!

30-60 career record with 6 losing seasons in 8 overall seasons as a head coach at 3 different high schools (Smoky Mtn, Erwin, John Battle). Has left abruptly at every stop along the way and every one of those teams have improved tremendously after he left their program and a new coach took over. These are just facts. Don't kill me. Just because you're a great guy doesn't mean you're a great coach. (Before you ask why I even care, although I will always bleed red and black, I live in Waynesville now and my kid(s) will be attending and playing at Tuscola, so I do care). All trolling aside, I don't know how anyone could be happy about this.

Why put your kids through that? If you love them you'll move out of Waynesville so they can play for a community that cares about football. As for who could be happy.... its this guy! If Tuscola never beats Pisgah again thats fine by me. It sounds like the new hire can only help continue the streak for the good guys!

Hiring a new coach probably adds several thousand more to the half and half.

That's what I'm talking about. I'm planning on making the trip from the coast this year. Does any insiders know what date this game will be on yet?

Gonna be a special special evening. This is an extremely talented group of Bears, and they are hungry! This will be an exciting year in Canton! This Tuscola game will be 2006 2.0!

Heard he's gathering some of the old gang up. Going to be wildly successful. Let's not overlook the dude from his hood with the .333

They will fit in nicely together. I hope the new coach gets a whole new staff. I do not want any excuses this fall. I do not want to hear "he doesn't have his people yet" or any of that other nonsense they will cry about. I am already hearing that the administration is making moves to get rid of all the assistants that are not going to coach next fall. Lets see if all these football experts from the community can put together a winning season!

Your missing a key ingredient from your 2006. 2.0 and if you think the one you have now is anywhere close to ( Z j ) you are living in an alternate universe! The bears are loaded next year and will get 8 in a row but to compare them to 2006 isn’t realistic.

I agree that Mr. ZJ was a very special player. Absolutely no doubt, but this team has all the ingredients also. They will be extremely explosive offensively with a smothering defense. Let me remind you a defense that just completely shut you guys down this past fall! Seeing you have already conceded this fall as another L, does this mean CB's job will be decided the following year against us? I believe the motto in Waynesville is "you lose 2, you are through". Lol.

Reactions: PBBear51
Not calling state, but definitely calling 8! Just calling 8 like it was in 2006. If I recall, you guys were screaming for a new coach that year as well. When are you guys not calling for a new coach? Even when coach Kiefer was there, there were times all your community did was complain! He actually turned Tuscola around quickly! Very quickly I might add! You guys hated Allen, Pursley, and Postell. So what's different now? Hometown?

Reactions: 91ths
Other than 1-a it isn’t realistic to think that most teams in wnc will make it to round 3 or beyond. Reynolds might and there are exceptions every year. Hyde is just a flamer and he can flame all he wants he’s on top at the present time. Next years bears team has a glowing weakness and it will come to light when the games really matter. Every bear fan knows it ! The ones who don’t are blinded by the light that is Chappell arse! Enjoy it while it lasts it will come to and end sooner than later.

Many truths said old wise neuman! You guys will get it turned around and will win the county clash again. But while I can, I'm going to enjoy it. We have to break Tuscola's longest streak! CB may be the answer, but only time will tell!

Reactions: PBBear51
Many truths said old wise neuman! You guys will get it turned around and will win the county clash again. But while I can, I'm going to enjoy it. We have to break Tuscola's longest streak! CB may be the answer, but only time will tell!
Your weak spot is at QB, that is a fact and you know it, that is not where you want to have the weak spot when it comes to you believing your team will be a world beater. I would bet on y'all having the exact same team next season as you did last unless your QB improves greatly.

Your weak spot is at QB, that is a fact and you know it, that is not where you want to have the weak spot when it comes to you believing your team will be a world beater. I would bet on y'all having the exact same team next season as you did last unless your QB improves greatly.
Trying to stir the port awful early ain't you Mull.Record under our QB 19-5.Last year he was the leading rusher in three games mainly because we lost three running backs to injury during year.We were outweighed on the line most games which puts a lot more pressure on the QB.I just hate this is his last year.
He's also a fine young man with a bright future whatever he decided to do.

Trying to stir the port awful early ain't you Mull.Record under our QB 19-5.Last year he was the leading rusher in three games mainly because we lost three running backs to injury during year.We were outweighed on the line most games which puts a lot more pressure on the QB.I just hate this is his last year.
Stir the pot? LMAO..Reread this thread and come back to see who is stirring..

Stir the pot? LMAO..Reread this thread and come back to see who is stirring..
I read every post on this tread.The only person that mention one player from either team was DMull.To go after a 17 year old kids just shows how low some will go.

19-5 mainly because of the defensive efforts. Not because we were ringing up scores on offense. And I'm not pointing fingers solely at the QB.

I read every post on this tread.The only person that mention one player from either team was DMull.To go after a 17 year old kids just shows how low some will go.
But starting multiple troll accounts to discredit or change a potential hire is ok.....
Got it!!

And it will most likely make post 68 even more valid..
Once I figured it out ...it's actually a shame ..y'all ain't gonna like it..poking at you all yes...I'll do that.. create a new account to discredit or swing the hire..nope .... But y'all won't like it

Once I figured it out ...it's actually a shame ..y'all ain't gonna like it..poking at you all yes...I'll do that.. create a new account to discredit or swing the hire..nope .... But y'all won't like it

Several of us have a good idea who "roll mounties" is. That's at least the third account he has created on here. It's pretty sad when someone who is suppose to be helping your program and kids is leaking info so the coach he wants to be hired gets hired. He felt threatened by the first choice and put himself above the program. Pitiful example of leadership.

Several of us have a good idea who "roll mounties" is. That's at least the third account he has created on here. It's pretty sad when someone who is suppose to be helping your program and kids is leaking info so the coach he wants to be hired gets hired. He felt threatened by the first choice and put himself above the program. Pitiful example of leadership.
You wouldn't be talkin "misinterpretation" would you?

It's not him this time guys..sorry...you won't like when you find out

MB has been demoted from AD to PE teacher only, and the AD title has been given to CB. More drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT