ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble at Northside

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine spoke to a policeman in Jacksonville and he confirmed the story is 90% accurate as posted in the article. Some are saying the boy refused to get on the bus while others are saying the coach would not allow him to get on the bus. Either way you cannot leave that kid there in his underwear and a cell phone. I'm sure he did not follow protocol.

A friend of mine spoke to a policeman in Jacksonville and he confirmed the story is 90% accurate as posted in the article. Some are saying the boy refused to get on the bus while others are saying the coach would not allow him to get on the bus. Either way you cannot leave that kid there in his underwear and a cell phone. I'm sure he did not follow protocol.

Hope Onslow county has good legal team.

If true this guy is d-bag of the year. I had reserved that for someone else but this guy now gets the award.

Last edited:
Was he left behind in his underwear? If so, the coach should be charged with child abuse and reckless endangerment. He should be fired. If he just left the kid behind then he should be fired and investigated to see if charges are warranted. This is unacceptable and cannot be allowed to pass without consequences.

I want to know the actual facts. Regardless a student cannot be left behind. If he refuses to board or runs off the police, admin, and guardians need to be contacted immediately.

Would be surprised if no teammate or assistant stepped up.

"During this whole fiasco, the police were not notified, the parents were not notified nor were school officials notified. A student/player left almost two hours away from home that should have had a safe way to return home. On the same bus that got him there. The coach made no effort to insure the students’ safety."
This is all that matters. No Matter what happened before, the adults are responsible. Not only the head coach but all the other coaches hold some of this too. If I were an assistant coach I would have stayed behind with that young man until he was home safely.

He will get fired if he already isn't but these men should never be able to coach at this capacity again.

its absurd that a coach would do that. if it is true he should never coach again at any level.

The Coach must be a Liberal.....If he was a conservative he would already be in jail......but then again.....a conservative would never do such a horrible thing.

really? This is a high school message board, for discussing high school football. Go back to the Breitbart or Infowar boards or better yet pick up a rifle a shoot up a pizza parlor so save some imaginary prisoners. Clowns give true conservative Republicans a bad name.
C guys u r both WRONG. That's ways u's nee a LEGAL TEAM of ATTONEYS likes we's got,and all u's got 2 do's is sit back and let's them do's what they's get paid 4. LAW OFFICE of KNOCK.KNOCK,-and KNOCK. By's da way if u's r 1955 u's r living n da PAST.

So is thinking the world is flat and that building a wall is a good economic move lol

Someone should lock this thread. Some kid was abused and a political purist tries to capitalize on the moment. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT