Hannah Cranford, South Davidson
Lexi Mercer, Rosewood
#33 for Mount Airy

Melanie Horne, West Montgomery
Anna Gardner, South Davidson
Hannah Cranford, South Davidson
Lexi Mercer, Rosewood
#33 for Mount Airy

Melanie Horne is a big time player. Great size.

Anna Gardner is a very good player as well

The other SD girl I'm not sure of.

I would look for big things this year out of Melanie Horne and Kyleigh Mclendon. Those two will face off Dec 2 at WM. Should be a great matchup.

Heidi Smith from NS can flat out shoot
The ball, I don't know if I would put er in the top player list but she can shoot when she gets on.

Melanie Horne is a big time player. Great size.

Anna Gardner is a very good player as well

The other SD girl I'm not sure of.

I would look for big things this year out of Melanie Horne and Kyleigh Mclendon. Those two will face off Dec 2 at WM. Should be a great matchup.

Heidi Smith from NS can flat out shoot
The ball, I don't know if I would put er in the top player list but she can shoot when she gets on.

I'll have to try to get down there and see you guys, Bulldog. I enjoy watching McLendon play. She always has a smile on her face.

I'll have to try to get down there and see you guys, Bulldog. I enjoy watching McLendon play. She always has a smile on her face.

Absolutely!!! Any game through Christmas should be a good one. They play Salisbury 2x @sun valley, Monroe, West Mont 2x and they open up with Jordan Mathews at home. She has been working hard so she should have a great season.

I've been wanting to see Mercer for awhile now. Goldsboro's too much of a hike though. I wonder if Rosewood has what it takes to make it to Chapel Hill.

# 33 from Mount Airy is not on the Max preps roster? I know Jo Snow and Ayano Shelton are their best two players.
# 3 fromHD Heidi Slope is tough,
I also agree the McClendon player for Albermarle is strong
You Also have the Watlers girl and the Thomas Girls form Elkin
You could about but prep starting Five down, I know they have a transfer
Definitely Hampton from Atkins

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
# 33 from Mount Airy is not on the Max preps roster? I know Jo Snow and Ayano Shelton are their best two players.

LOL yeah we will just put Prep starting 5. I never seen the girls from Elkin. What's the girl from Atkins like? Some talk has been that Atkins could challenge prep this year. Prep is strong and IMO would compete deep into 3a. Especially with all returning wow.

Reactions: Girls -BBall Fan

I believe the lady I watched was Ayano Shelton. If she's a fairly tall lefty, that was her. The numbers on the unis at the Andrews jambo were different than the ones listed on MaxPreps.

lexi mercer is exciting too watch!!... rosewood could make noise in the east.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT