ADVERTISEMENT

top players in the sac conference this year

Richmond... Caleb Hood QB,Jakolbe Baldwin WR,Jaleel Davis OT,Jaheim Covington RB,Dalton Stroman WR Trevor Moss Kicker,CJ Tillman LB Joerail White LB D. Harrington CB. Remember the name Jaron Coleman RB diminutive but FAST.

RC is the only team with top players in the SAC this year. Everyone else is just trying to find warm bodies to make a 33 member roster!

RC is the only team with top players in the SAC this year. Everyone else is just trying to find warm bodies to make a 33 member roster!
Of course all these players named by me wont be all conference selections but most of them do stand a good chance. Just like the Scots have good players. Name your Scots was that have a chance.

Richmond... Caleb Hood QB,Jakolbe Baldwin WR,Jaleel Davis OT,Jaheim Covington RB,Dalton Stroman WR Trevor Moss Kicker,CJ Tillman LB Joerail White LB D. Harrington CB. Remember the name Jaron Coleman RB diminutive but FAST.
All of those guys are making all conference plus a few more.

Wouldn't say that about Scots. Plenty of bodies and plenty of talent to put on a battle with RC

Sarcasm man! I know exactly what the Scots have. These guys west of us think they have the market cornered on talent!
Haha didn't think you knew what you were talking about at first. I agree with you. This little southeast part of NC can put on some shows too.

RAIDERS have a lot of talent so does other teams. We just have more than anyone else in the conference right now.

Don't be surprised that your player of the year could be at 71st. Kore Prentice-Cole was their #1 back last year. He was lost for the year after an injury at Southern Durham. With a full recovery he is the best back in the conference.

I doubt that 71st does not know how to coach a good QB, you see what happened to the QB 71st had the last couple of years, they did not utilize that talented QB.

I doubt that 71st does not know how to coach a good QB, you see what happened to the QB 71st had the last couple of years, they did not utilize that talented QB.
He's not a quarterback. Take a look at the last 4 years of running backs from 71st. All studs...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT