ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 for 1A East so far this season

North Duplin is the new 1-seed in the RPI this morning. Looking at their schedule it looks like they will have a good chance to go undefeated.

I still think Tarboro will end up as the 1 seed by the end of the year but with Hertford County being down it’s gonna make it tighter than normal.

Reactions: dogs79
If
North Duplin is the new 1-seed in the RPI this morning. Looking at their schedule it looks like they will have a good chance to go undefeated.

I still think Tarboro will end up as the 1 seed by the end of the year but with Hertford County being down it’s gonna make it tighter than normal.
I belive if Tarboro had to go on the road for ever playoff game, they would win over game by at least 25 points maybe more, also Tarboro is the number one team in the east and any poll or RPI that don't see that in my opinion is flawed.

Reactions: TarVikes
If

I belive if Tarboro had to go on the road for ever playoff game, they would win over game by at least 25 points maybe more, also Tarboro is the number one team in the east and any poll or RPI that don't see that in my opinion is flawed.
I agree with you, but it’s the system we have unfortunately. But if it comes to that - I personally don’t mind going on the road in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT