ADVERTISEMENT

Top 1A or 1AA Players in NC

ItsATrap

Dec 2, 2019
With the season not starting for another four months, who are some of the top 1A or 1AA players across N.C.?

If he continues to play I'd say Kage Williams Robbinsville could be one of the best freshman in the state.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Mitchell’s caius Peterson will be the best outside linebacker in whc

Benji Gosnell from East Surry. Has P5 offers from just about everyone in the ACC, SEC, and B10. Has a top 3 of Ohio State, Florida, and UNC now.

For this years Knights..these players would start for any 1A team
Hooper
Collins
Cline
Edwards
Wachacha

Other players to watch ..
Carlos
Phillips
Williams
Rattler if he plays

#20 is a good player but not even best back in SMC but you say he would start for any 1A team.. ok. Good player for area but wouldn't see the field at Tarboro either side of the ball.
Last I checked Tarboro wasn't 1A dip s..t
Whos the best back in the SMC there genius?

Reactions: BK13T-$
20 is a great reciever also.
He carried the ball alot last season with no real injuries. That counts for alot.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I'm sure Pisgah guy has seen the whole SMC last season. #20 is good but not the best back in the SMC. #23 from Hayesville is bigger, he is more athletic and he is better. #23 not as good all around as #20 but #23 is the better RB period.
Thats funny..maybe you need to talk to the rest of the conference..the only truth you spoke was is that he is bigger..really there is NO comparison between the 2 players. #20 can take it to the house on any given play..rather it be from 99 yards or 1 yard..My gosh he rushed for 1700 yds and was not even the featured back. Most of #23 yards came after teams put in there 2nd and 3rd team defense.

Apples to oranges, what would #20 do behind Hayesville's pitiful line? #23 would look like a world beater behind Robbinsville's line. Go poll some of the coaches in the conference on who they think the better back is and I promise you will be surprised with the majority answer. You are in a Robbinsville bubble, get out and see some more football.
Lol..I talk to most of the coaches on a weekly basis. Why would I leave a championship bubble? I admire your passion for your team..But you are very correct, comparing Robbinsville vs Hayesville is like comparing apples and oranges. Hayesville didn't have a player last year that would have started at ANY position at Robbinsville. BTW Hooper is faster,stronger and has 10 times better vision..and don't even get me started on toughness..That is a no brainer.

I think he's a top player in 1A, I am so excited to see QB Holden Poindexter from Mount Airy, he missed his junior year due to an injury and I just can't wait to see him play he broke so many Mount Airy records just as a sophomore. Can't wait.

Lol..I talk to most of the coaches on a weekly basis. Why would I leave a championship bubble? I admire your passion for your team..But you are very correct, comparing Robbinsville vs Hayesville is like comparing apples and oranges. Hayesville didn't have a player last year that would have started at ANY position at Robbinsville. BTW Hooper is faster,stronger and has 10 times better vision..and don't even get me started on toughness..That is a no brainer.
Both are great backs in the SMC! Just leave it at that (No need to talk about the kids)

Sorry, Gentle. Just basing it on the title of the thread. I consider all teams that play 1A or 1AA as 1A teams since that's what they are up until the playoffs begin. Don't get your feathers ruffled. Just bored and not much to talk about on here.

I think he's a top player in 1A, I am so excited to see QB Holden Poindexter from Mount Airy, he missed his junior year due to an injury and I just can't wait to see him play he broke so many Mount Airy records just as a sophomore. Can't wait.

He broke those records because he had 2 highly skilled WR’s, 1 of those starting in the ACC right now. It was pretty obvious his last game as a sophomore that he wasn’t very good without 1 of them.

Let the pads do the talking! #20 is a great back no doubt but trust me he isn’t stronger than # 23 and speed is about equal! You do realize # 23 was pulled most of the time when score got out of hand. No sense it keeping him out there against 2nd. With few weapons had to keep him healthy! Both great backs!!! Can’t wait for the season to start, as long as pooper Cooper isn’t re-elected we should have one.

Hooper has been stopped on several lifts by coaches in fear he will get injured lifting so much weight

Go Cards! With Stephen Gosnell, Boaz, Washington, and Mosley returning we will be unstoppable. BACK TO BACK BABY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT