ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Ruff - Offers

Lol. There are quite a few guys being heavily recruited in cleveland county right now! By cleveland county schools!

Yes our Tarheels are a powerhouse football team. Clemson is where he should have went with his Charger rivals. Get the ultimate ring says old Silent Sam or whatever the Statues name is . CAROLINA is a BASKETBALL SCHOOL most years !

Reactions: seadog28
You have to be honest here. VT is a mess right now with transfers, losing their long term defensive coordinator (which is why, dax went there) and with the rise of UNC. Dax should have stayed in state, period.

A mess? We will be returning one of the youngest teams in the nation. Great strides were made with these youngins and Dax was right in the middle of it. Ask Dax if he made a mistake. He is a beloved player at a big time football school whose fans are some of the best around.

He doesn’t seem like a Biff or Buffy, Quran reading, penny loafer wearing, statue humping, snowflake to me!

Last edited:
A mess? We will be returning one of the youngest teams in the nation. Great strides were made with these youngins and Dax was right in the middle of it. Ask Dax if he made a mistake. He is a beloved player at a big time football school whose fans are some of the best around.

He doesn’t seem like a Biff or Buffy, Quran reading, penny lover wearing, statue humping, snowflake to me!
Like the other ACC teams not named Clemson, VT hasn't really been a football powerhouse since they left the Big East. With the last of the Beamer regime gone, we'll see how successful they are. In the last nine years, VT has the same number of division titles as UNC and several other teams....one.
We do agree on one thing. The Tech fans still think it's a big time football school.

Like the other ACC teams not named Clemson, VT hasn't really been a football powerhouse since they left the Big East. With the last of the Beamer regime gone, we'll see how successful they are. In the last nine years, VT has the same number of division titles as UNC and several other teams....one.
We do agree on one thing. The Tech fans still think it's a big time football school.

Can’t argue with that, but our lean years will soon be over. I think it’s great Mack is back. We should have some great games in the future. This year’s 6 OT game was awesome!

He doesn’t seem like a Biff or Buffy, Quran reading, penny loafer wearing, statue humping, snowflake to me!
Seadog could you look me in the square in the eyes and say you have never humped a statue?

Reactions: Crest9496
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT