ADVERTISEMENT

1A Throwing a red challenge flag to nchsaa officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these upcoming conference tournaments and state playoff games call the games don't influence the games
I have seen many games over the years where refs determined the outcome of basketball games. The nchsaa playoff system is already a joke and inconsistent. Much like football basketball is a year round sport where these high school kids put in months of hard work. All I'm asking is when you influence a game or throw a game how demoralizing it is to the teams affected. All I'm asking is make good judgement calls and the teams playing determine the outcome of games. After all there would be no refs without players

I have seen many games over the years where refs determined the outcome of basketball games. The nchsaa playoff system is already a joke and inconsistent. Much like football basketball is a year round sport where these high school kids put in months of hard work. All I'm asking is when you influence a game or throw a game how demoralizing it is to the teams affected. All I'm asking is make good judgement calls and the teams playing determine the outcome of games. After all there would be no refs without players
I am saying this as a poster, not a moderator. You are one of the reasons there is a terrible shortage of officials. I am willing to bet that no official goes into a game with the intent and throw game. As an official I take those remarks as slanderous.

This type of thread will not tolerated. So now I am becoming a moderator and lock it. I will follow you future post closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT