ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ West Montgomery

It's hard to get in synch when every offensive possession you are starting 1st and 20. Turnovers hurt us too. Wet and sloppy. I'd much rather win a game like this. This is more of what we can expect come playoff time and the kids need some challenging wins.

Reactions: Buzzard15
Congrats WM,good luck the rest of the way,you guys have a good solid football team,our defense played good enough to win,by keeping us in the game,but our offense couldn't get much going and that's a credit to WM defense,we've got to try and find more offensive balance,or teams are just gonna stack the box to stop the run,this game to me had no rhythm whatsoever and was just a sloppy ugly game,both teams seemed to be playing from behind the chains all night,but was a good clean game(dirty play)...again congrats WM

From the scrimmage I watched last year to last night, you guys have come a thousand miles Tvilledawg. I was very impressed with how hard your guys played. I had a feeling this one would be a dandy and it was. I was very impressed with Thomasville. I can't say that enough. It was not pretty and we were fortunate to come out on the right end of the result. I felt your team was well prepared and ready to play. Good things are in store for Tville in the future. Best of luck the rest of the way.

It's hard to get in synch when every offensive possession you are starting 1st and 20. Turnovers hurt us too. Wet and sloppy. I'd much rather win a game like this. This is more of what we can expect come playoff time and the kids need some challenging wins.
Those holding penalties didn't do much for You neither. That long drive from the Thomasville 4 was something to be proud of. For the Warriors again it was a well Coached game

Thomasville defense played pretty good last night, of course west Montgomery did help us out by getting some penalties and costly turnovers. West's defense completely suffocated our offense. The only thing that jept us in the game was our athleticism but our game management has got to be better.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT