ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ West Montgomery

It's amazing what the person on the sidelines means to that reputation. It was not that long ago that WM did not have the best reputation. I think the current coach has had a lot to do with cleaning up that image. Hopefully, your new coach will have that same effect. We still have our share of penalties but it is not so much the late hits and such that it used to be.

West Montgomery finally does have it's image clean (No "Pun" intended) lol. But we all know that every team has those "Certain" one's that can damage a teams reputation. It takes a village to raise a child and WM coaching staff has defiantly done that. @TVILLEDAWG2370 it's a love hate thing when it comes to T-Ville for me. I had so much respect for them when you guys played us (and you usually won in my time) but what I seen two weeks ago was not the same T-Ville (Self discipline etc). Heck my Bulldogs got a bad batch in there also, we had students stealing CPU's and throwing them out the window lol. So hey.....

As far as us being dirty and hitting late all I can say is it will take the new staff a little time to eliminate the bad habits created by last years staff. The Red-dogs will be ready to play and stay unbeaten against a under achieving West team. Like I said earlier, West is not capable of playing with us on offense or defense. I look forward to giving a real opinion of West football during the season.

As far as us being dirty and hitting late all I can say is it will take the new staff a little time to eliminate the bad habits created by last years staff. The Red-dogs will be ready to play and stay unbeaten against a under achieving West team. Like I said earlier, West is not capable of playing with us on offense or defense. I look forward to giving a real opinion of West football during the season.
Hope Tville looks better in person than on film. Otherwise this game might get out of hand early. Make sure somebody throws an extra Cathead Biscuit in the feedbag because once the gate is locked they aint getting out!

Should we even show up?

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
From the way some of you guys are talking were the ones that shouldn't even show up

Last edited:
Reactions: WM hater
The team most of us are talking about hasn't showed up yet either. Like I said in the other thread, if that continues, you have a team that can make us pay for it.

Reactions: Buzzard15
From the way some of you guys are talking were the ones that shouldn't even show up
No, if respect is given then respect will be paid. These people coming on here saying Tville is going to wipe the floor with WM and how "underachieving" our team is know nothing about this team. TVILLEDAWG2370, you have been nothing but respectful and that says a lot about you. These other "haters" are just showing ignorance. Hope it's a close game, but not too close!

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
I think our team is underachieving because we have the talent at many positions,we just make mistakes at the worst possible time,drive killers,last year I think we were a lot better than our 2-9 record,we lost 4 conference games by a total of 5 points I think,ITJ knows the exact numbers,and plus we as always played a very difficult schedule

I've seen times where Thomasville could have and should have played some of them 4A teams dawg...you have too. With the size and speed of some of these kids today, it just doesn't make since any more for 1A and 2A teams to play 4A teams. 3A, yeah maybe depending on the team, but not 4A. Just not worth it and you guys have had some of the hardest schedules in the state the last few years!

I've talked to a few people who think we played the toughest team of the year last week in West Stanly. I'm not so sure about that. I'm curious to see how the WS- Alb game comes out. Our game against Tville will be a tough one. I'm nervous and all I have to do is sit back and watch! Should be one for the ages!

Reactions: wmhsforsure
I've seen times where Thomasville could have and should have played some of them 4A teams dawg...you have too. With the size and speed of some of these kids today, it just doesn't make since any more for 1A and 2A teams to play 4A teams. 3A, yeah maybe depending on the team, but not 4A. Just not worth it and you guys have had some of the hardest schedules in the state the last few years!
Footnatic where will I be able to spot you tmw night????? The same for ITJ, Tvilledawg???????

Like i said #5 is back i think its Qj Edwards if the ball comes his way its going to be long night for Thomasville

Reactions: Buzzard15
I've talked to a few people who think we played the toughest team of the year last week in West Stanly. I'm not so sure about that. I'm curious to see how the WS- Alb game comes out. Our game against Tville will be a tough one. I'm nervous and all I have to do is sit back and watch! Should be one for the ages!

I've talked to a few people who think we played the toughest team of the year last week in West Stanly. I'm not so sure about that. BZ15

West Stanly will win about 2 or 3 Games in the RRC during a good year. Maybe the Colts are better this year. BDF

Sadly those people are probably correct. WS would be right in the mix for 2nd place in the YVC. Even though several teams have improved a bit, the YVC is still a very weak conference from #2 down. NS, EM, NM & maybe Albemarle are very similar to WS and will beat on each other but none of those would win more than one game in the RRC. The remaining teams would be lucky to win a game in any 1A conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT