ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ West Montgomery

Yes that's true buzzard15,I myself thought they played more than 7 times,sure seems like it to me.

No it was a short series between us. 05'-08 I believe with multiple match-ups in the playoffs. We should be in for a good game this week. These kids at WM now have never played the Red Dogs so they don't have the mental hump to try and overcome. If anything will hurt WM this game it will be over confidence. Hopefully they come out and play Warrior football like we saw in the 2nd Qtr of the West Stanly game.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Yes that's true buzzard15,I myself thought they played more than 7 times,sure seems like it to me.
2005 Thomasville 49 West Montgomery 6
2005 Thomasville 49 West Montgomery 0 3rd Round Playoffs
2006 Thomasville 51 West Montgomery 0
2006 Thomasville 40 West Montgomery 20 2nd Round Playoffs
2007 Thomasville 32 West Montgomery 7
2008 Thomasville 28 West Montgomery 22
2008 Thomasville 35 West Montgomery 0 2nd Round Playoffs

The 2008 regular season game @ WM was a classic. In the drizzle, WM was inside the Tville 10 getting ready to go up 3 scores. The great Brandon Moss blew the play up causing a WM fumble. Bulldogs recover and come back to win.

Thanks. I love football. Looking forward to Friday night!
Good job ITJ. Interesting read. I have heard some old Troy guys say they had played Tville years ago and won. Sure enough, 1939 Tville 7 Troy 19. Thirty some years later Troy and Mt. Gilead combined to form West Montgomery.

No it was a short series between us. 05'-08 I believe with multiple match-ups in the playoffs. We should be in for a good game this week. These kids at WM now have never played the Red Dogs so they don't have the mental hump to try and overcome. If anything will hurt WM this game it will be over confidence. Hopefully they come out and play Warrior football like we saw in the 2nd Qtr of the West Stanly game.
They have actually played them in 7on7's and handled them pretty well until Tville started throwing punches. I know 7on7's aren't real games but you can kinda see what teams have size wise.

Game of the week in my opinion depends on geographics. If I'm in the Piedmont area and prefer small school football, WM/Thomasville is where I would and will be. If I lived down East, JK/WRH is the game. My point is this ... WM needs every single body in the stands Friday night so when they come onto the field, they know they're playing for something bigger than themselves. Most folks on here are at the games, but the numbers seem mighty low so far. Hope I will wish I came early because seats are hard to find. GO Warriors!!!
And I think this will be a tough game. If the right refs show up, with Thomasville getting al those penalties last week and the Warriors as well, it could be a long game. Hope Not!!

The stands were packed at West Stanly Friday night and i expect the same this friday. The fans just need to get the guys hyped up early and keep them going. We will have our hands full but we will come out on top, Go Warriors!

I don't know a whole lot, but I know this. If the team that showed up the last two weeks shows up this week, then it will be a close game, maybe even an L as I suspect T'ville will be the best team we've played by far. If the team we been waiting for shows up, it won't matter, it will not be close.

I don't know a whole lot, but I know this. If the team that showed up the last two weeks shows up this week, then it will be a close game, maybe even an L as I suspect T'ville will be the best team we've played by far. If the team we been waiting for shows up, it won't matter, it will not be close.

T-Ville will not be the best team you have played thus far I can assure you. They will play you dirty! but you'll drop 40 on them. This is not the T-Ville of the past, and if it was, I would have them winning instead of you :cool: WM by 21

It saddens me to know that thomasville is getting or already has this reputation as a dirty team,after all those years of what coach brown and his son did,to instil fair play with being physical and with sportsmanship,weather you win or lose:(

Reactions: atucker2
This ain't no one man show! If these guys could figure that out then it would come together! Hopefully things will work out. Haters gonna hate!
Exactly. Didn't know we were the West Montgomery Tezz Little's. But watch I be he will play. Hopping up and down before each line up, hand whirling in the air lol.....

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
It saddens me to know that thomasville is getting or already has this reputation as a dirty team,after all those years of what coach brown and his son did,to instil fair play with being physical and with sportsmanship,weather you win or lose:(

It's amazing what the person on the sidelines means to that reputation. It was not that long ago that WM did not have the best reputation. I think the current coach has had a lot to do with cleaning up that image. Hopefully, your new coach will have that same effect. We still have our share of penalties but it is not so much the late hits and such that it used to be.

Exactly. Didn't know we were the West Montgomery Tezz Little's. But watch I be he will play. Hopping up and down before each line up, hand whirling in the air lol.....
No, if Eddins says he's suspended, then he won't be there. Eddins believes more in decipline that favoritism. As bad as we need him, he has to learn to follow basic rules.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT