ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ West Montgomery

WARRIOR_PRIDE2005

Oct 12, 2013
WM had a couple of guys banged up before going into the WS game but no more excuses. I want to see more fire out of these kids. Second, way to many qb Keepers imo. Gonna get Dozier killed but what would I know. Thoughts, predictions?????? What do you Albemarle guys know about Thomasville this year??????

We need to make a statement this week! Too many close calls! WM will not be able to arm tackle their way to a victory this week! It's time to put the pads on somebody! We need all the troops to show up this week! We still have a couple bruised and dinged up though. Could go either way.

I think WM will win by 2 TD's maybe more. Tville will hit after the whistle and take cheap shots. They will commit a lot of penalties and I would expect that to get worse if losing. All in all descent team you can't sleep on but I expect WM to walk away from this pretty easy. Should dominate the lines.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I think WM will win by 2 TD's maybe more. Tville will hit after the whistle and take cheap shots. They will commit a lot of penalties and I would expect that to get worse if losing. All in all descent team you can't sleep on but I expect WM to walk away from this pretty easy. Should dominate the lines.
Yep they were throwing punches last year at a 7on7 in Thomasville. They didnt like WM showing them up on their home field.

Yeah expect more of the same. We had players hitting the field after the whistle was blown. Your kids will need to keep alert to avoid any unnecessary injuries, but I think they will be fine. They will get a lot of penalties.
Nobody wants to see stupid or blatant injuries. The bad knees follow you the rest of your life! I know from experience!

I expect a upset. If they played this game in October, then the Warriors would handle the Red Dogs. But, right now at this point, the Warriors are missing that killer instinct. It will come, but it will take a few more games. I just don't see WM beating Thomasville right now. West Montgomery had a fit against West Stanly offense. Thomasville is better coached and will be harder to stop, JMO.

Thomasville 31 West Mont. 24

Thomasville has a good Running back. They should be 2~0. They are better than West Stanly no matter what anyone says. West is solid and should have a better Team than Thomasville. Thomasville would still be a contender for State in 1@ playoffs

Thomasville has always had that discipline issue..... can't expect much from that crowd. I hope WM hangs 50 on them. One of the historically best programs in the state and they have only had a few to make it to college. Says a lot about the dynamic of that place.

To Me, I feel that West Montgomery started rolling in the second half against West Stanly and that momentum want slow down till somewhere deep in the playoffs. I hope it continues into a Championship

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Victory #5 will be back Friday for West Montgomery against Tville. He didn't play against West Stanly. The passing game will be crucial.

Reactions: Buzzard15
I'm not going to worry this week about who will or will not be there to play on Friday for our team. I want them all to be there and working hard Monday through Thursday and Friday will take care of itself. Tough ball games like the one coming up are won in practice well before Friday rolls around. Get after it this week Warriors!

This is not the Thomasville team of old. West should win going away.

BDHarris you got some nerve,you know absolutely nothing about what your talking about,yes we have had discipline issues recently,but when Allen brown and bengie were on the sideline thomasville was one of most disciplined teams in this state year after year,if you don't know you better ask somebody,and as far as college we've had a ton of players make it to college,and some who didn't fare to well,just like ever other program,keep hopping WM hangs 50 on them because it's not gonna happen,just ask the southern lee team we played Friday night,we just let them hang around to long and they made the plays to win, they had a big size advantage over us,and twice as many players(26-56)we had 18 penalties and a couple turnovers and still were in the game and had a chance to win the game on our last drive,but we had terrible clock management,but by the end of the game they knew they were in a dog fight and they barley escaped with the win,trust me we have plenty of talent,and I also think we started a freshman at QB Friday night because our other QB was hurt,and he stepped in very nicely and showed a lot of promise,..keep hating

Last edited:
Thomasville is not the Thomasville of old with Brown on the sidelines, but they still have some good athletes.

Thomasville has always had that discipline issue..... can't expect much from that crowd. I hope WM hangs 50 on them. One of the historically best programs in the state and they have only had a few to make it to college. Says a lot about the dynamic of that place.

The last time we played WM was 2008 in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I believe the score was 35-0 Thomasville. I know of at least 2 young men from that team that just graduated from college and are going to grad school.

Reactions: BigDawgFan16
I don't know about Thomasville being better coached but I do know that we have some pretty good athletes that can play with just about any team in 1a and 2a its just a matter of getting assignments right and being better disciplined.

BD has fired the Bulldog Fans up for Friday. I see similarities to the old Thomasville Teams this year. I don't think .Our Albemarle Team has anything to frown about because of losing to You in week one. I pull for the YVC Teams but I think this will be a good game

#9 & #28 will be ready at rb. Can't wait win or lose I'm hyped go Warriors!
It want matter who is ready at RB. The BULLDOGS are going to roll over West this Friday. West does not have the speed or strength to play with us. After watching some highlights of the game West will not be able to touch our RB's. West cannot pass and are not physical enough to run the ball. West has played soft teams this year and barely won. This Friday they will finally play against a good team. We got rid of last years staff and are now back to playing Thomasville football.

We got rid of the last coach. Hmmm, the inmates are running the asylum?Man you can't come on here and be BD with one post. Ease into it, you'll get there.

Nobody from WM has a right to say anything about thomasville football,we've owned them on the football field,and I don't see that changing this coming Friday night either,that comment by BD Harris just kinda ticked me off a bit.beat us first then maybe just maybe you can talk some smack then.

Reactions: WM hater
And if we do beat you, you still want here any smack from most. Lots of respect for Thomasville from the vast majority of WM fans. We expect to win, but that is something that is expected every week as we are blessed with a great coaching staff and a good run of athletes at the moment. But that will mean very little when the lights come on Friday night. It will come down to execution for whoever wins. And we have lots of room for improvement in the execution department to be even close to what we have been the last 2 years. This group hasn't gotten that through their head yet I don't think.

Victory #5 will be back Friday for West Montgomery against Tville. He didn't play against West Stanly. The passing game will be crucial.
Yep! We could have used him against WS as a set of fresh legs! He is a big part of the team and WM needs every person to show up! "Alone we can do so little, Together we can do so much!"

99% of WM folk know who Thomasville is and where they've been. Don't let 1 or 2 posters give you the wrong impression. Should be a good one for sure & yes we do have athletes. If you win Friday night you will be congratulated and on to the next week we go plain and simple. No need for arguing........

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Buzzartogether " post: 161061 said:
Yep! We could have used him against WS as a set of fresh legs! He is a big part of the team and WM needs every person to show up! "Alone we can do so little, Together we can do so much!"
U right Buzz "toge

WM rocks Thomasville! lmao....and WM rocks Albemarle also! We'll get that "Get Back" next year!

Buzzartogether " post: 161061 said:
U right Buzz "together"

Nobody from WM has a right to say anything about thomasville football,we've owned them on the football field,and I don't see that changing this coming Friday night either,that comment by BD Harris just kinda ticked me off a bit.beat us first then maybe just maybe you can talk some smack then.

I said the same thing two years ago when West came to our house, and they dropped 50 on us...

Yeah id have to agree that Wallace and Jk are the 1A game of the week since they are both 1A and I have a feeling that this weeks match-up will have a big impact on seeding for the East come playoff time.

Somebody correct me if Im wrong, But WM is 0-7 vs. Thomasville and in the past 3 seasons WM has been 2-1 before conference play starts. Can they change history this week? If they show up, YES! If they start slow and sluggish,NO! The Warriors will have to be firing on all cylinders this week if they want to come home with the W! I believe they can!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT