ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville needs week 1 or 4 in 2015-16

basehittin2

Apr 20, 2004
Due to the situation with Albemarle, Thomasville needs to find another game during week 1 or week 4. Please call or email Coach Wes Mattera at matteraw@tcs.k12.nc.us or at 336-870-8433 if you are interested.

Thanks

GoN,
Read the threads on the 1-A page. Sounds as if Blue Dog football is toast. What a shame.

I'll still be Following Thomasville Football. I guess that the Front part of My name will be changed. I was thinking Yesterday that it would be pretty cool since We may come up to 2A that We may be joining Conference with Salisbury and Thomasville. We will see what goes on

Tville has found a game to replace Albemarle if they do indeed close. Right now its only a verbal agreement since we have a signed contract with the Blue Bulldogs.

If Albemarle remains a School next Year, I know You Red Dogs will give Them a Warm Welcome before the Game. They have been through a lot during these past couple weeks

holy cow, just read the update on Albemarle High on the 1A board. That's a tough decision Stanley county appears to be making.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT