ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville Football Coaching Search

It's a fantastic hire. Not sure why he'd walk from EG. Would say he could stand his on at school in the state

It's a fantastic hire. Not sure why he'd walk from EG. Would say he could stand his on at school in the state
Maybe he's looking for that community feel that he experienced in Reidsville. As a poster once said on here, it's hard to replicate that at the "directional" schools. I'm hoping our community will rally around him. More than anything else, Thomasville needs stability throughout the system, from top to bottom.

Reactions: ITJ and freshdl3
Think he will get T'ville back towards the top...He's a very good coach and has good relations with his players (at least he has had)...Think the Bulldogs just got themselves a big lift.....................

Is Thomasville a “name your price” school? Isn’t it the only high school in the district?

Exactly what Thomasville needs. Hope the whole community will come together and embrace him. Looking forward to meeting him.
You couldn't have done better if you had searched for a hundred years.
Congrats to my cuz and to the Thomasville community on this outstanding hire.
Page wanted him desperately last year but he said no.

Is Thomasville a “name your price” school? Isn’t it the only high school in the district?
It is the only high school in the district, but certainly not a wealthy one. Definitely not one where money is no object. But there is opportunity to revitalize the community support that has been lost over the last four years. That is an area where Coach Brown excelled as much as his success on the field. I'm thrilled to see the positive reaction this hire has engendered all over the state.
The principal and the AD did a great job!

It is the only high school in the district, but certainly not a wealthy one. Definitely not one where money is no object. But there is opportunity to revitalize the community support that has been lost over the last four years. That is an area where Coach Brown excelled as much as his success on the field. I'm thrilled to see the positive reaction this hire has engendered all over the state.
The principal and the AD did a great job!

I'm happy to see Thomasville get such a quality coach. I wish the best for the Bulldog nation!

Reactions: ITJ and ocdavis31
Seems like a good hire. I wish the best for him and Thomasville. I also hope the best for the outgoing coach. Thank you for your efforts, time, and dedication to our kids.

Reactions: bigtime_87
I would like to thank the community for working so hard to make this hire happen. It reminds me of how Thomasville was able to bring George Cushwa to town. The AD, school board, principal and and superintendent made it happen. It all started with a simple phone from a community member and the rest rallied to make it happen once it was known Coach Rob wanted to come to Thomasville. We are excited for Thomasville football!!!!!

Reactions: ITJ
Great hire for Thomasville and hopefully he can get things going in the right direction again. Its good for high school football when Thomasville is at its best.

Reactions: ITJ and ocdavis31
I would like to thank the community for working so hard to make this hire happen. It reminds me of how Thomasville was able to bring George Cushwa to town. The AD, school board, principal and and superintendent made it happen. It all started with a simple phone from a community member and the rest rallied to make it happen once it was known Coach Rob wanted to come to Thomasville. We are excited for Thomasville football!!!!!
Your principal was very, very proactive in this search.

I love our AD and Principal, but they will be the first to tell you they had nothing to do with the final say of hire. The City Manager in town was the person behind everything. From Maxwell being let go and Robertson brought in. I am surprised coaches haven't brought lawyers into the situation.

Reactions: bigtime_87
The city manager? I thought it was Donald Trump!
Lol. Thomasville got the best possible coach and Been around the Block isn't happy unlike the hundreds to thousands of people around the state that have chimed in as to how great a hire this was. I am not sure what the problem is????? Maybe I do but I will save it for another day.

Does this mean the new coach will not be supported by the principle and AD? Starting off already on a bad foot? I do not believe that.

Typical male response. I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth. I am just simply saying the hire came from above them. They didn't have a say so in the matter.

I love our AD and Principal, but they will be the first to tell you they had nothing to do with the final say of hire. The City Manager in town was the person behind everything. From Maxwell being let go and Robertson brought in. I am surprised coaches haven't brought lawyers into the situation.
You must not have been around the block very often.:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT