ADVERTISEMENT

How Deana finally shut down this silly thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This begs the question, what other gaps in your memory do you have? How do they impact your posts? Should we just disregard what you put on here? Or would you prefer that we just agree with you politely like we would young children or senile elderly folks?
Hey who do you represent? The clown patrol?

9.6 yds a carry vs. Murphy

Was that Murphy or MICs yds a carry? I ask about Murphy but your response seems to be in reference to MIC. If it was Murphy I understand why they didn't throw a ton. If it was MIC how did they lose?

Hey who do you represent? The clown patrol?

Typical, when confronted with facts the uniformed try to resort to childish attacks. No clown patrol. It is Hayesville actually. Go ahead make crude comments about our school and our football history. But before you do let me make a couple of points:

I am proud of the young men of our county that have and are representing our school and community.

When you make comments like "clown patrol" you are really not demeaning others, but rather revealing your lack of character. Have a good night.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Typical, when confronted with facts the uniformed try to resort to childish attacks. No clown patrol. It is Hayesville actually. Go ahead make crude comments about our school and our football history. But before you do let me make a couple of points:

I am proud of the young men of our county that have and are representing our school and community.

When you make comments like "clown patrol" you are really not demeaning others, but rather revealing your lack of character. Have a good night.
Well buddy i wish your Hayesville team the best. Hope you make it to the post season. 1st rd you draw MICS, so we can give you all the tradition you want. Ground or air bring a pen so you can keep stats. Since you wanna know play by play. 9.6 was our avg a rush you wanna see the game. Call a Murphy fan for a copy you should've been there.

I really don't know much about Franklin. I am just amazed that schools like Murphy, Swain, Robbinsville, etc.. manage to win some many games and titles with the rare D 1 talent they get. I don't see how a team with three D1 seniors and all the other talent you describe being at MICS ever loses. Where is the breakdown? Surely those three WRs could also play some D. Wait, didn't Murphy throw it everywhere on you guys? In the few years you have competed it sounds like you have had more talent than most 1As get in 25-30 years, what happened?

Could any poster please tell us of a year when your 1 A school had at least three D1 senior skill people? I have never heard of an accumulation of skill in a school, much less a single class. For a team like this to lose it would be like the New England Patriots losing to a JV team.

I know the answer, do you?
Tarboro' state championship run had 2 D1 players. Todd Gurley (Georgia) and Tyquan Lewis (Ohio State). Tyquan is a 5th year senior and was named the Big 10 defensive player of the year last season. He is a possible first round draft pick. So Tarboro could have had 2 NFL first round draft picks on that championship run team. We will find out in the next draft.

We're a better defensive team this year. We run well, just trying to replace 3 D1 WR's is hard.
But you told me before the season started that MICS had all these unknown, yet awesome WRs that just didn't see the field last year because MICS didn't need them to, and that Marcus Graham would be unstoppable running/throwing the football this year. What happened with that? Better find a passing game before the playoffs.

But you told me before the season started that MICS had all these unknown, yet awesome WRs that just didn't see the field last year because MICS didn't need them to, and that Marcus Graham would be unstoppable running/throwing the football this year. What happened with that? Better find a passing game before the playoffs.
Lol. We didnt pass for a ton against yall last year remember. We just ran right pass you.

Ol Rich will guarantee a win over Murphy this year. Championship bound, battle tested ready to make SMC country prepare for bball.

Lol. We didnt pass for a ton against yall last year remember. We just ran right pass you.
Aapri Washington did, but he's gone too. Y'all ain't got nobody else on his level. Not even close. Before you say Burris, he didn't do anything against Murphy last year.

You'll see, your one of those stove hot dudes. I'm warning you this stove hot stay woke, pay attention.

That MIC isn't nowhere near as good as last year. And I've seen both teams in person. Your D is still Swiss cheese and your special teams are lacking. Your O isn't on the same level as last year. If the game were played right now Murphy would win by two scores at least.

That MIC isn't nowhere near as good as last year. And I've seen both teams in person. Your D is still Swiss cheese and your special teams are lacking. Your O isn't on the same level as last year. If the game were played right now Murphy would win by two scores at least.
Wow... do you stay near Charlotte?? Surely you didn't drive from wnc.

We lost to BC last year, so what you saying
Just saying I expected more from MICS this year. You said MICS was much better than last year and that y'all would win 'em all, and yet here you are with two losses already. But you still say MICS is gonna win it all this year. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I believe that sauce got rejected in the taste test. Better come up with something else quick RB. Tick Tock Tick Tock MIC is on the clock

Reactions: TigerDen1
It happens dude Hough hs in Huntersville outside of Charlotte. Back in 2014 had 2 kids who start DB at Clemson right now, 1 DB who starts for UNC, 1 Te who starts for Unc ,1 Db who plays at Tennessee, LB plays at Ncst, A QB who plays who plays at Utah, RB plays at South Carolina state. That 7 D-1 kids 1 D-1aa talent on one team and they only made to the 3rd rd. It happens buddy.. Those are the kids I remember Im sure I missed a few. Van Smith, Mark Fields, Cory Bell, Carl Tucker, Marquail Osborne, Matt Stevens, William Coleman, Bishop Ford

Christian Young LB UNC Charlotte

Wow... do you stay near Charlotte?? Surely you didn't drive from wnc.

I live near Charlotte now yes. Girlfriend lives in Concord. So I'm there quite a bit actually. I decided I wanted to see MIC with my own eyes and be able to give an honest opinion of what I've seen out of both them and Murphy.

Lol rich we got one thing in common everyone in the SMC hates us...lol they call me the 2a version of rich
Actually you guys have two things in common, no championships to brag about haha! Unless of course you count Franklin's from way back when (1970s maybe?), but you told me that nobody cares about the distant past so you can't brag about that. Besides Franklin was in the SMC then, so to brag on those titles would be bragging on the SMC! How ironic! Btw, I don't hate either of you. You guys are good entertainment!

Reactions: TigerDen1
Actually you guys have two things in common, no championships to brag about haha! Unless of course you count Franklin's from way back when (1970s maybe?), but you told me that nobody cares about the distant past so you can't brag about that. Besides Franklin was in the SMC then, so to brag on those titles would be bragging on the SMC! How ironic! Btw, I don't hate either of you. You guys are good entertainment!
I'd say there's a couple SMC teams prob beat the NOLES this year

Rich are you alive or did you just find out MIC probably want beat MURPHY this year either

Swain is much classier than you Rich. The kid probably feels worse than anyone could ever imagine. You did notice i said "kid" He made a mistake, but for you to make a comment like that is assinine. I enjoyed reading your bs for the most part, but no longer.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
@mh88 ... you the same dude that said always has something to say. Remember this is HS football all kids play the game. When we missed that FIELD Goal last year. Murphy fans had no problem saying the kid blew it. This fumblerooski play must be someone you know personally. Cause your in your feelings. Congrats SWAIN ON BEATING MURPHY.. " A HIT DOG WILL HOLLA" # GO "BULLDOGS"....

Last edited:
He's baaaaack!

A lot of big talk coming from a team that got blown out by a mediocre Stuart Cramer. I believe I'd focus on that tiny little line against TJ instead of Murphy losing a tight old school rivalry.

Mountie.... Murphy has been beating there chest since the summer. On how this was the best team of all times. So I'm here waiting to hear those cocky fans cheer now. Since the building is on fire... it dont need no water let it burn.....

Reactions: Kevin2346
They came out the wood work when we lost. Pollo loco, so how about now. Cause were up right now. Running the wrong way doing a senior prank 1st month of school... Watered down defense sounds like a bunch of pretenders if you ask me. YOU CAN'T FAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH THIS BULLDOGS. # THE TRUTH HURTS

Last edited:
Sermon in session.... topic of the week.
"Which way is right" # don't go that way go that away "omg".... your other right.
?? Has Murphy overlooked SMC conference play? Will Cherokee make them believers? My money is at Harrahs on Cherokee. Who also has the best QB in the SMC in Mintz.

Is mountain ball on a decline. If you judge by Murphy's "fumblerooski" last night. Anything is possible, SMC undefeated kings Cherokee hold the key. The spread offense they run is big city type of balling at its best. Mintz will show he's the superior QB in the SMC.

Yep. I made the mistake, believing it was Murphy, then everybody else in the SMC. What if Cherokee boot stomps Murphy, like they did Swain? Stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT