ADVERTISEMENT

How Deana finally shut down this silly thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much MICS loves playing at home. Beating some of these long tradition teams at there place. Would be great, aint nothing like making a home crowd silent. We had silence on the "Hill" a few times. To the point you could hear a baby :D:D:Dmouse poot.:D

Some hard language my friend... from a Franklin team who makes it down the mountain . Then gets whipped
East Lincoln whipped you last time you made it off that mountain. There QB Surrartt starts at UNC now... name where your last stud is playing I'll wait... MICS had 3 last year.... You sorry come up short sucker

Lol no they wouldn't.. and I can tell you neither would MIC ...i give the SMC a hard time but I'll DAMN sure be pulling for any mountain team against some punk ass recruiting charter school..worry bout Bessemer city
Last stud y'all had was Shawn Bryson in 93... But us Asheville high cougars sent you home then.. Franklin has never been nothing short of an under achiever....

Lol no they wouldn't.. and I can tell you neither would MIC ...i give the SMC a hard time but I'll DAMN sure be pulling for any mountain team against soIme punk ass recruiting charter school..worry bout Bessemer city
Last stud y'all had was Shawn Bryson in 93... But us Asheville high cougars sent you home then.. Franklin has never been nothing short of an under achiever....

Current staff been here 11 years..10 wins a year and yes we beat Stuart Cramer last year and would WAX MIC charter ass..you wanna brag bout having so many D1 prospects and can't beat MURPHY or win the little 1a...forgive me for replying to you...im struggling to get dumb enough to talk on your level..sounds like you should be COACHING

Actually winning 10 games a year ..7 conf CHAMPIONSHIPS and 3 perfect regular seasons in 11 years w not one div 1 athlete id say that's overachieving...murphy kicked your ads last year and will again if might Bessemer (I mean city) doesn't beat y'all again first

Actually winning 10 games a year ..7 conf CHAMPIONSHIPS and 3 perfect regular seasons in 11 years w not one div 1 athlete id say that's overachieving...murphy kicked your ads last year and will again if might Bessemer (I mean city) doesn't beat y'all again first
Thats no way for a lady to speak.... If getting beat by 1 point in to separate games. Is getting whipped I'll hate to see what a blowout is....your blood pressure is up babygirl calm down

LOL I would call you an idiot again but moderator wouldn't like that...best of luck to MIC
The moderators are on you because you just got your nails done, and your upset. Sweetheart we dont want your make-up to start running. Franklin claim to fame is beating Murphy we get it. Fyi you dont get a ring for that. Y'all are under achievers, outside of the mountains nobody knows you.

East Lincoln whipped you last time you made it off that mountain. There QB Surrartt starts at UNC now... name where your last stud is playing I'll wait... MICS had 3 last year.... You sorry come up short sucker

Hey, if you had three studs as you say, then how did you lose?

The moderators are on you because you just got your nails done, and your upset. Sweetheart we dont want your make-up to start running. Franklin claim to fame is beating Murphy we get it. Fyi you dont get a ring for that. Y'all are under achievers, outside of the mountains nobody knows you.

If it weren't for you nobody would know MIC. MIC is just another speed bump on Murphys way to another SC appearance.

LOL Richie rich you must have the moderator in your back pocket..thet keep censoring me

There censoring us both i guess... my post just disappeared. Bottom line you wanna play lets make it happen.

Honestly id rather be playing MIC than a homeschool team...we simply can not find non conf games..i wasn't at murphy game last year but herd MIC had athletes all over the field...where did the WRS end up going to school

They were wr's, you gotta throw the ball to them. Its a process but there at the next level thou. And FRANKLIN KIDS WENT WHERE LAST YEAR??? OK I'LL WAIT

I really don't know much about Franklin. I am just amazed that schools like Murphy, Swain, Robbinsville, etc.. manage to win some many games and titles with the rare D 1 talent they get. I don't see how a team with three D1 seniors and all the other talent you describe being at MICS ever loses. Where is the breakdown? Surely those three WRs could also play some D. Wait, didn't Murphy throw it everywhere on you guys? In the few years you have competed it sounds like you have had more talent than most 1As get in 25-30 years, what happened?

Could any poster please tell us of a year when your 1 A school had at least three D1 senior skill people? I have never heard of an accumulation of skill in a school, much less a single class. For a team like this to lose it would be like the New England Patriots losing to a JV team.

I know the answer, do you?

I really don't know much about Franklin. I am just amazed that schools like Murphy, Swain, Robbinsville, etc.. manage to win some many games and titles with the rare D 1 talent they get. I don't see how a team with three D1 seniors and all the other talent you describe being at MICS ever loses. Where is the breakdown? Surely those three WRs could also play some D. Wait, didn't Murphy throw it everywhere on you guys? In the few years you have competed it sounds like you have had more talent than most 1As get in 25-30 years, what happened?

Could any poster please tell us of a year when your 1 A school had at least three D1 senior skill people? I have never heard of an accumulation of skill in a school, much less a single class. For a team like this to lose it would be like the New England Patriots losing to a JV team.

What's the answer

It happens dude Hough hs in Huntersville outside of Charlotte. Back in 2014 had 2 kids who start DB at Clemson right now, 1 DB who starts for UNC, 1 Te who starts for Unc ,1 Db who plays at Tennessee, LB plays at Ncst, A QB who plays who plays at Utah, RB plays at South Carolina state. That 7 D-1 kids 1 D-1aa talent on one team and they only made to the 3rd rd. It happens buddy.. Those are the kids I remember Im sure I missed a few. Van Smith, Mark Fields, Cory Bell, Carl Tucker, Marquail Osborne, Matt Stevens, William Coleman, Bishop Ford

Murphy only completed 1 pass that game. All this throwing around the field crap.

Really only one? You are a flow of false information. Your credibility is really shaky. Your not mad are you? They didn't throw a lot but completed more than half. Mostly they ran around and over you.

Really only one? You are a flow of false information. Your credibility is really shaky. Your not mad are you? They didn't throw a lot but completed more than half. Mostly they ran around and over you.
Other than the pass to the TE late in the 4th. What other pass was completed?

I stand corrected there stats say 5-9 62yds.... If thats throwing it around wow.The play to the TE was at least 40. So your other 4 pass for 22yds aint saying much.

It happens dude Hough hs in Huntersville outside of Charlotte. Back in 2014 had 2 kids who start DB at Clemson right now, 1 DB who starts for UNC, 1 Te who starts for Unc ,1 Db who plays at Tennessee, LB plays at Ncst, A QB who plays who plays at Utah, RB plays at South Carolina state. That 7 D-1 kids 1 D-1aa talent on one team and they only made to the 3rd rd. It happens buddy.. Those are the kids I remember Im sure I missed a few. Van Smith, Mark Fields, Cory Bell, Carl Tucker, Marquail Osborne, Matt Stevens, William Coleman, Bishop Ford

Dude, Hough is 4A. We were talking 1A! I can see several 4A teams having runs of talent like that. Were they all in the same class?

Clarify something for me. You differentiate between D-1 and D-1aa. If you are correct on this then you were mistaken about your 3 D-1 kids last year, Cornell is 1-aa. In which case have you misled us? I would like to believe you but your credibility is really dropping!

Dude, Hough is 4A. We were talking 1A! I can see several 4A teams having runs of talent like that. Were they all in the same class?

Clarify something for me. You differentiate between D-1 and D-1aa. If you are correct on this then you were mistaken about your 3 D-1 kids last year, Cornell is 1-aa. In which case have you misled us? I would like to believe you but your credibility is really dropping!
Dude Cornell is Division 1, its Ivy league. Look it up, and yes Hough had 6 of those guys were seniors 2 Jr... Whats your point

I stand corrected there stats say 5-9 62yds.... If thats throwing it around wow.The play to the TE was at least 40. So your other 4 pass for 22yds aint saying much.

Averaged 12+ yards per completion. Pretty good. What did they average per rush? You know Murphy was a balanced team last year, not near the ground and pound team that Swain, Robbinsville and Mitchell were.

Dude Cornell is Division 1, its Ivy league. Look it up, and yes Hough had 6 of those guys were seniors 2 Jr... Whats your point
If I'm not mistaken ivy league is FCS In football..and div 1 in other sports...i know buffalo is d1 playing in the MAC

If I'm not mistaken ivy league is FCS In football..and div 1 in other sports...i know buffalo is d1 playing in the MAC
Yes ivy league fcs..cornell lost to yale yesterday...kid musta been darn good student..

Forgive me if I don't remember 5yd throws.

This begs the question, what other gaps in your memory do you have? How do they impact your posts? Should we just disregard what you put on here? Or would you prefer that we just agree with you politely like we would young children or senile elderly folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT