ADVERTISEMENT

How Deana finally shut down this silly thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did that work out for you last year? Seriously not trying to be a butt. I don't think your team this year plays as well as last year. So my ? Is if you couldn't do it last year how do you get it done this year?

Too bad MICS isn't big enough to have to play in the playoffs in Bryson City. That is an education in itself. But the rest of the SMC can teach you something, too.
If you wanna see MICS buddy call us we need a week 5 game next year. We'll smack you so hard Heath Shuler will tell folks he played at MURPHY

And how did that work out for you last year? Seriously not trying to be a butt. I don't think your team this year plays as well as last year. So my ? Is if you couldn't do it last year how do you get it done this year?
We're a better defensive team this year. We run well, just trying to replace 3 D1 WR's is hard.

We're a better defensive team this year. We run well, just trying to replace 3 D1 WR's is hard.
I don't know man I think your grasping at straws now. Because you let a team like Stuart Cramer beat you. I don't just know about SMC schools. SC is terrible they have all of South Points rejects.

Don't get me wrong I think you can go couple rounds in playoffs. But you guys got to fix some stuff before you face Murphy, Robbinsville, Swain or Cherokee. But like I said earlier good luck.

If you wanna see MICS buddy call us we need a week 5 game next year. We'll smack you so hard Heath Shuler will tell folks he played at MURPHY

From what I understand, if you want to be able to talk, you better hope Swain takes you up on next year. You don't want any of the 2019 or '20 Devils.

I don't know man I think your grasping at straws now. Because you let a team like Stuart Cramer beat you. I don't just know about SMC schools. SC is terrible they have all of South Points rejects.
We gave 31 points on special teams that game. Nobody can win with bone head plays like that. Key note we lost by 31. We gotta get better there

Don't get me wrong I think you can go couple rounds in playoffs. But you guys got to fix some stuff before you face Murphy, Robbinsville, Swain or Cherokee. But like I said earlier good luck.
Only competition is Murphy and they they dont wanna see us. Believe me they'll rather play Franklin again.

You know, if you want people to take you seriously, you're going to have to improve your record against the SMC to something a lot more impresssive than 0-1.

From what I understand, if you want to be able to talk, you better hope Swain takes you up on next year. You don't want any of the 2019 or '20 Devils.
Considering are D1 RB is a 10th grader. Yall dont want it. Folks MICS team is mostly 10th and 11th.. We lose 3 offense starters and 4 defense next year. Plus our middle school has some team USA players on it

Keep protesting all you want but like you said earlier I tell it like it is. Truth hurts. Go join BK I hurt his feelings earlier.lol

I give you this Rich. Not this year but possibly next 2-3 years you guys will go far if you stay 1A. Because I said this on another forum. SMC will be down good teams but not dominate teams like last year and this year.

Keep protesting all you want but like you said earlier I tell it like it is. Truth hurts. Go join BK I hurt his feelings earlier.lol
LoL, o.k. hey do they yall still have the pool table plant in Rosman. Across from the convenience store. Might wanna play a little 9 ball

1-1 numb nuts Andrews ran into the raptors last year

My bad. So you're bragging about .500? Call us when you get your first 'ship. You'll only have seven to go to match Murphy and Swain, and twelve to catch Robbinsville. (But you'll have to move up to 2A to really compare.)

No it shut down. This poor little County took a hit with industry's leaving. Really hurt Rosman and Brevard Football.

No it shut down. This poor little County took a hit with industry's leaving. Really hurt Rosman and Brevard Football.
Man its been awhile since I came thru Rosman, I remember when the tobacco company left Brevard that was hard.

My bad. So you're bragging about .500? Call us when you get your first 'ship. You'll only have seven to go to match Murphy and Swain, and twelve to catch Robbinsville. (But you'll have to move up to 2A to really compare.)
This is only our 3rd year buddy. Geezzzz

Well I was ignored so I delete all 4 or 5 posts. Just trying to be a part of NCPreps besides doing scores. As I said RichMan ,you are a few years off ! Good luck .....

Hey, FNL, not fair. FWIW, I "liked" one of your posts. You don't have to have explicit public approval of everything you do for it to make a difference. Have a little confidence, man! Just because you don't get "likes" or responses doesn't mean people don't actually like or appreciate what you say. Some of us are lazy, and there are likely people looking who never post anything (and some of them are high-school kids or maybe even younger), or react in any way. Don't take your ball and go home. If you think something's worth saying in the first place, let it stand!

I enjoy going back and forth with Rich (and others) on this, but it's not the end of the world if I'm wrong or people ignore me. Smack is one thing, real life quite another. If you say it, have the guts to stand by it, for better or worse. :)

And BTW, you do yeoman work reporting scores from the northwest. That is most appreciated.

Sorry everone ,i am really depressed and felt ignored tonight. It was no falt of anyone but me. Just looking for someone to talk to & was picking at RichMan.
I really have no life but for Friday Night scores and that gets harder every year. Y'all are all good. I just have problems and no one to talk to. No family left but my son and Grand Daughter and he works 14 hour days and I very seldom see him. , he has a wife ,stepson and my precious GrandDaughter. So I am all alone. You guys did nothing wrong, just a bad night for me ! ! ! Y'all carry on and forget I said anything.:) Just trying to fit in some where...
Your good. No harm no foul. Now back to picking on Rich or BK cause it's both pretty fun.Just joking you two.

FNL being alone sucks...when I get depressed and feel alone I turn to the big guy in the sky...and try to count my blessings and know there is always someone out there that has worse problems than my own. Ive battled depression throughout the years and know its no joke so i feel for you man. Appreciate all the scores you post every week...and keep your chin up..you bring alot of good topics up to these boards...not just scores.

FNL being alone sucks...when I get depressed and feel alone I turn to the big guy in the sky...and try to count my blessings and know there is always someone out there that has worse problems than my own. Ive battled depression throughout the years and know its no joke so i feel for you man. Appreciate all the scores you post every week...and keep your chin up..you bring alot of good topics up to these boards...not just scores.
Good Night All !

I hope MICS gets some road trips to the mountain's come playoffs. So we can bring an economic boost to that area for one night only. We're something like rock stars when we come the town. People just have to come see for themselves.

tiger why you and Rich hurt bk feelings . I really enjoyed him telling us how great his schedule was and how max preps loves them just to try to down his worries that we will knock them out the big 3 again lol

tiger why you and Rich hurt bk feelings . I really enjoyed him telling us how great his schedule was and how max preps loves them just to try to down his worries that we will knock them out the big 3 again lol
Go look at the thread Mics vs Bessemer City. What a mess. He does take offense to your schedule. And Lord you will give him heart attack talking about y'all knocking him out of big 3.. Yikes!!!

Reactions: Rhinos87
Bk and lil Robbie-town belongs below Murphy, Swain, Cherokee. They'll do good to beat Hayesville. Bk has took 1 to many trips down the dragon tail. Your washed up mediocre to say best.

The much anticipated re-match. Bloody knuckles, A gap B assignment football. MICS takes this one by 14, December can't get here fast enough.

Just like you did against Bessemer City
BC is a good team, they run your offense. 1 exception they have track guys running the ball. MICS is battle tested, we lost that game due to special teams once again. That problem is fixed now.

BC is a good team, they run your offense. 1 exception they have track guys running the ball. MICS is battle tested, we lost that game due to special teams once again. That problem is fixed now.

Its Sunday

Its been fixed since Friday????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT