ADVERTISEMENT

They Know We're Coming !

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
But do they know 100% wheather the west had better teams then Tarboro faced. West Montgomery is normally a west team but Mount Airy or Murphy could have put them away just like Tarboro did.Their (YVC) 1st place team lost to Murphy 49-35. So the moral of this post is no one REALLY will know who is the best team till Saturday. Win or not the BEARS will come to play their best and give Tarboro a game to remember. Who's to say other than Tarboro ,the East was week in 1AA this year. That has to be playing on their minds because they know not how really good the west was/is .. SATURDAY WE WILL KNOW THE THE BEST 1AA TEAM IN THE STATE . Hopping for an injury free game for both teams. Not only is this a win for Tarboro or Mount Airy,but a win for the East or the West. Good Luck to both team But, BEARS play your best game of the year and bring it home ! ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Get it streaght,I am not bragging but here to wish the BEARS good luck as I know thay are the best team from the West and I think if they play their game ,they can get the WIN.....Just my opinion and the west should get behind both western team, Mount Airy & Cherokee and put Friday's games behind them.....................................................
They Know We're Coming ! WE Know They're Waiting !
634267192200000000_tarboro_vikings.gif
VS
634909089600000000_mount_airy_granite_bears.gif

.Vikings.............Bears

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearfan71
I can guarantee Tarboro won't be kicking to those fast return guys for MA if they've watched any tape.

FNL - thanks for all your hard work on reporting scores this year. Congrats on your Bears making it to the championship game! I will not be posting the Tarboro scores since I know you will be following your Bears. Best of luck to both teams. Bundle up ‘cause it’s gonna be nasty. I’m looking forward some “purple reign”. Go Vikings!

I can guarantee Tarboro won't be kicking to those fast return guys for MA if they've watched any tape.

Im wondering if those kickoff returns were deleted on the film we watched lol Im not sure why we kicked it deep at any point
during the game.

To bad we couldn't have found out if Mt. Airy or Murphy could have beat WM.

And to say Mt. Airy or Murphy could have put away WM like Tarboro did is rediculous. I guess u will find out sooner than later..

I think Mt Airy would have handled west this year to Bad we did not get redemption.

We will find out for sure but West montgomery will be playing B ball when we do. Maybe next year you will get to play in the west we will possibly find out

Yes u are correct glad u understand what sport is next great for u. Same place y'all were last year at this time, except y'all wasn't the ones that caused it this year. I love how we take shots at WM, even though all the ones doing it lost to WM last time we played.

Reactions: TarVikes
WM was a good team. #7 and #25 are the two best RB’s I’ve seen Tarboro play all year

Reactions: WM_2004
Some of these guys don't realize how good we were. It will come to light Saturday. Our offense didn't really get going til game 5 or 6. Completely new offense and offensive coordinator. Tarboro is just a dominant team we had nothing for them boys.

Im not takeing shots I'VE got family that plays in west montgomerys conference you all made the world think you beat us to death but you just beat us by 10 remember that last year. We are older now and smarter

We did handle y'all pretty well. 10 points or 30 still got the W. Before that game all we heard was how good Mt. Airy was and that big QB was unstoppable, not so fast.

But who cares that's history. Y'all got Tarboro Saturday, I'd focus on them boys.

You did somewhat but what upsets me the most i pulled for you guys in the championship game . I made a point to be home to live stream that game in 2016 Wish you guys had won but you did not why bash the west in this game Tarboro is good no doubt or they would not be here.

I hope it's a great game. And it very may well be but u can't judge Tarboro by film or schedule. Mt. Airy has to stop that FB if not be in for a long game. And scoring on that D is a rare commodity.

Good luck to both teams they have earned the right to play for it all. Safe travels to fans and teams to and from all sites. My Page pirates didn’t make it this year so I will be there to watch this one weather permitting and will be watching from the Tarboro side with a friend from that area.

Because of the snow that started this afternoon in the western part of the state and goes through noon tomorrow ,Tarboro may have more fans at the game but I don't see it hurting the BEARS game. I was told by a player years ago that the number of fans did not faze them in a large state playoff game or small local school game. He said they locked out everything except the game on the field. Go BEARS !

Appreciate all the effort and hard work you put into these scores FNL. You make it easy for us to keep up with Friday Night Football.
Thank you Chandlerdg I may be posting 1A & 1AA scores tomorrow depending on how much snow we get tonight. Was only going to be only the Mount Airy vs Tarboro. I was going to have something else to do fron 9am till 3pm but most likely snowed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chandlerdg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT