ADVERTISEMENT

thelastninja back an better than ever !!!!!

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks for all the prayers first off .. I missed most of all of southwest games last yr .. I was sick for a while an now I am better an have lost alot of weight ... anyways ....glad u guys were praying for me ... God bless u all ... I will do my best to make this season alot more fun an keep everyone on their toes .... God bless all .. an thanks miss king for all your concern an contacting me ... your a great woman .... GOOD STALLIONZ !!!!!!!!

It's great to have you back ninja,you have been missed...I'll continue praying for you,and always remember God is always good!!

All right Ninja..went thru major surgery myself last Christmas so I know some of what you went thru sickness wise....Glad you're back fellow....HS football will be back before you know it....Take care of yourself............

If only they had a medical procedure for that English Ninja. Just having fun with you. Hehehehehe

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
If only they had a medical procedure for that English Ninja. Just having fun with you. Hehehehehe
The doctors told him they would offer that medical procedure to him for free because he desperately needed it.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Glad to have you back ninja, do you have any word on any of the Stallions moving on to the college level? Also what is the scoop on the Kurry twins? No signing day party at Northside?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT