ADVERTISEMENT

The State of Swett Football

They say that we are selfish people, and if you stay selfish eventually you end up loosing so much in life. Some people may create their own storm, then they appear upset when it rains. Selfish people are Poison and when Poison rules or at least when people allow it to rule, it is then airborne injected into the flesh of innocent bystanders. I would rather be selfless and not selfish and figure out what would be best for oneself, individuals, a group of people, a team, society and the future.

So in saying all that I would like to say that In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, The same was in the beginning with God, In him was life; and the life was the light of men, and his words of the word states that for where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.

For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy.For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. He went on by adding that whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment. Then the world stopped as he finalized his speech by saying- you shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord

So again Tiger,
QUESTION: In the "I'm going to make every attempt to kick him off the Sidelines Meeting" that was adhered like 1 or 2 or maybe 3 months ago where the decision was made official and maybe also where THAT SAME ANGRY SELFISH PERSON said "I NEVER CARED ABOUT THE STUPID SON...B ANYWAYS".....................by slight chance, was the Eye of The Tiger present in that particular Meeting of the Minds? If so who's voice was it?(In fact, I already know who it was. I am just trying to double or triple and maybe quadruple confirm)

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

4324.jpg

Last edited:
SITUATION:
There was that Special meeting where coaches were basically held hostage based on individuals posting their fair and square opinion under the 1st Amendment. The meeting was based on a "come to terms" to kick those individual(s) off the sideline. That meeting was a decision based off one energy, one decision and one person. And that was the Angry Jealous/Selfish Cookie.

I have wondered even though Coach Sherman laid out his rules firmly, if this Jealous/Selfish Act will continue or will the admin allow this Selfish Cookie to make the decisions without this character holding that position to make such infliction.

I hope there is no coaches arguing on the sidelines this year right in front of the players.

Best of luck this coming up season

TRoy C,
BKnights#77,
I know it is the off season but I haven't heard from you'll since Jan/Feb time frame. Hope things are well with you 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Give not that which is holy vnto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearles before swine: lest they trample them vnder their feete, and turne againe and rent you

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT