ADVERTISEMENT

The Scotland of 2017 "The Immortal Manowar Season"

Can someone post schools with two or more trophies page creek,rc dudley Indy nb, . all I can remember I know who doesn't . .they on their own list the chokers. Number 1

You can start that post or you can just stay off post related to SC. No one has drafted you to respond. NB has no post because not much to talk about other than your coach coming back. Hope he brought back some players with his return!

You can start that post or you can just stay off post related to SC. No one has drafted you to respond. NB has no post because not much to talk about other than your coach coming back. Hope he brought back some players with his return!

A coach with 3 rings coming back to the sidelines is post worthy, but we don't want to rain on the Fightin' Scots' parade. You guys deserve all the pub after being named a top 5 team in the 4A Pre-season poll, yet again. All eyes are on Laurinburg!

I sorry about you choking all the time it ain t my. Fault. PS your nbchamps 12 please post a picture of our t case compared to 5and 10 fishtank

Not our fault you guys have been below standards as of late. By the way the team that came to SC in 2011 was loaded (NB champs 2014) you all just got slaughtered by one of the best teams this decade even your own folks have stated that. One even said it was the best team NB has ever played ( i doubt that but the score would indicate it was one of the worst whippings ever). I truly love NB you bring the best out of SC wish we would get back to old times like 2012 when the game was not in doubt before half! Enough back in the day see you in November.

Nice picture of your lone trophy. What happen to the
trophies my kg class made for you Christmas time. That one trophy do not impress anyone.need I remind you we got 3 of those trophy, 3 state runner up 6 eastern. Champion ship. 2 max prep. Numerous conf championship.just like a one legged man bragging about his one good leg
Wait......................
ya'll look at this right cheer........SMH

6qj4byW.jpg

K5xs2Gu.jpg

Last edited:
they have to make the playoffs to play more
than 1 game in November. with the teams cut down is that a lock? But isn't the nb conference LOADED with 3a teams.

A coach with no players is still an average team just like a team with ___ well I will stop before my sc brothers ban me for life.
Not our fault you guys have been below standards as of late. By the way the team that came to SC in 2011 was loaded (NB champs 2014) you all just got slaughtered by one of the best teams this decade even your own folks have stated that. One even said it was the best team NB has ever played ( i doubt that but the score would indicate it was one of the worst whippings ever). I truly love NB you bring the best out of SC wish we would get back to old times like 2012 when the game was not in doubt before half! Enough back in the day see you in November.

Our 2011 team was like our 2013 team. They needed that defeat to look in the mirror, worked in 2012 and 2014. 2011 SC was good but those Indy teams in 2002, 2003 and 2005 were pretty damn good.

they have to make the playoffs to play more
than 1 game in November. with the teams cut down is that a lock? But isn't the nb conference LOADED with 3a teams.

We struggled to make the playoffs in 2008 and 2009, made the East Conference Finals in 2010 and 2011 and won it all in 2012, somewhat of a down year the year after with 4 losses then went undefeated again in 2014.

Down years happen in New Bern, titles happen after those down years, too, if we're looking at the history.

New Bern went 2-8 in 2000, 15-1 and State Runner-Ups just 2 years later.

Rose and Conley both moved down to 3A leaving New Bern and South Central as the only 4A schools in the conference. I'd like to go back to the conference with Laney, Hoggard and New Hanover but we don't make the rules.

Nepsey, I see this is a picture of YOU standing in front of a trophy case BUT it's not Middle Creeks (the real Creek) trophy case. Nice try though!! :)
RULEMAN.......you forgot the fries in my meal order AGAIN!!!! The next time I see you I'm gonna have to beat the mayonnaise outta you!!!
watch that word BEAT that twice u had said that n a post that can and will get u n alot of HOT WATER.

Tough ROAD this year as Scotland plays August 17 at
home and doesn't play at home again til October 6.
Trips to Durham, Bennettsville, Charlotte, Fayetteville
and Pembroke. There is a bye week stuck in there.

I still cant get over this
th_snowballsmiley.gif

6qj4byW.jpg

K5xs2Gu.jpg

------------------------------- BREAK -------------------------------

Scotswin
I didnt even notice that. Wow! this away games.....I am going to take a wild guess. If Scotland wins Game 1, the Fan base will be traveling thicker and farther than the Egyptians in 700BCE.

If not, then the fan base will travel thinner than CT147s head patch of hair

Last edited:
Will Mallard Creek beat Scotland? Oops, my bad, can't use the word "beat"....let me rephrase it. Will Mallard Creek score more points than Scotland by the end of the game?

Will Mallard Creek beat Scotland? Oops, my bad, can't use the word "beat"....let me rephrase it. Will Mallard Creek score more points than Scotland by the end of the game?
Okay.....hold the Mayo.....you know I'm kidding......lighten up Francis
Hello , no harm done the guys n d lab told me 2 tell u used any and every kind of word, r words u want, because we got words we used and don't even know how 2 spell them when we say things about people. So do what u need 2 do. It's all FUN and GAMES.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Hello , no harm done the guys n d lab told me 2 tell u used any and every kind of word, r words u want, because we got words we used and don't even know how 2 spell them when we say things about people. So do what u need 2 do. It's all FUN and GAMES.
I agree.....I don't know who l'm corresponding with on here....but I don't hold personal animosity toward anyone. I just like being "King of the Keyboard" it makes me feel "impotent" Larry October Larry

I agree.....I don't know who l'm corresponding with on here....but I don't hold personal animosity toward anyone. I just like being "King of the Keyboard" it makes me feel "impotent" Larry October Larry
Actually GSO is the Keyboard Champion Diddy. But he has since went into hiding......

Unless Sportsnuts request some sort of song for him to post, we will never see or hear from him again.

Sportsnuts has the power as of right now

Actually GSO is the Keyboard Champion Diddy. But he has since went into hiding......

Unless Sportsnuts request some sort of song for him to post, we will never see or hear from him again.

Dang that's a scary thought!

Lol..strange how they come n go...everybody will come around in a couple weeks.. lol, at least til their teams start losin... GO RAIDERS...

I hate to disagree with you S2V because I have a statue of you in my front yard that I bow to 3 times a day. HOWEVER, the King of the Keyboard is decided by the vote of the KOTH (King of the Keyboard) Committee. The committee currently has just one member and that's me. By unanimous vote, I was selected KOTH for 2017. GSO came in second with zero votes!! I would love for GSO to post "My Way" by Frank Sinatra....can you help me out Sportsnut17?

I hate to disagree with you S2V because I have a statue of you in my front yard that I bow to 3 times a day. HOWEVER, the King of the Keyboard is decided by the vote of the KOTH (King of the Keyboard) Committee. The committee currently has just one member and that's me. By unanimous vote, I was selected KOTH for 2017. GSO came in second with zero votes!! I would love for GSO to post "My Way" by Frank Sinatra....can you help me out Sportsnut17?

You boys just aint been on here long enough. Those of us that have remember the King of the Keyboard. His handle was "Idiot Slayer" Oh how I wish he'd come back!!

Reactions: shoeheel
You boys just aint been on here long enough. Those of us that have remember the King of the Keyboard. His handle was "Idiot Slayer" Oh how I wish he'd come back!!
Look at the bright side, Football will start soon and we will be attacking the refs like the MSM attacks Trump. In the meantime, I would love to converse with idiot slayer, as long as he is nice and loves Al Gore!!

Just did my four. Chose not to re-up but will admit about 6 months later I was thinking hard about getting back in.
Buddy
I wont blame you because I made the same mistake. I followed my age groups mistake and said "heck with it, I'm getting out, the Army sucks, these long-termers dont have nothing better to do in life, I cant stand getting up early, I'll find a good job on the outside just because I served, I'm going to college"

Well several months prior to ETSing I hooked up with my J-lo, I ETSd and started working with the sheetrock crew making ONLY $300 a week. I said to myself "If ima put a ring on it, I'd better do some'n productive"...............9 monts later I reenlisted back into the green suit and ended up here where I am today with 22yrs of military service and then some. A decision my wife helped me with and a decision I will never regret.

Today I am a successful individual not because I am retired but because I trusted the opportunity that was shared with me after retirement(not military related). A very very fun opportunity I do 15hrs a week.

Ya'll durn know good and well if I wus to go out there on to the field to see the Scots everyone would want my autograph. I surely didnt want to steal Go_Scots thunder. So My cousin Berneth and I built one of'em palm tree huts in the wood line. We had our lawn chair and binoculars......

I'll tell you what, that Wall kid is not just impressive to my right eye, but the fella made my left eye jealous cause my right eye wus watching the impression of the whole season play out through the Wall kid today.

Dont forget, he has that linebacker size image(wow), but geezz according to the voice recorders we placed out in the field, people bees ah-saying that durn QB position is still a tight run. no final confirmation who it will be. That Wall kid is simply fast, looks like a true athlete, and off-course has always been a starter...

Purty work

Last edited:
Buddy
I wont blame you because I made the same mistake. I followed my age groups mistake and said "heck with it, I'm getting out, the Army sucks, these long-termers dont have nothing better to do in life, I cant stand getting up early, I'll find a good job on the outside just because I served, I'm going to college"

Well several months prior to ETSing I hooked up with my J-lo, I ETSd and started working with the sheetrock crew making ONLY $300 a week. I said to myself "If ima put a ring on it, I'd better do some'n productive"...............9 monts later I reenlisted back into the green suit and ended up here where I am today with 22yrs of military service and then some. A decision my wife helped me with and a decision I will never regret.

Today I am a successful individual not because I am retired but because I trusted the opportunity that was shared with me after retirement(not military related). A very very fun opportunity I do 15hrs a week.
If you're an Avon Rep you'll never get the pink Cadillac working only 15 hours a week.:) Anyway, I getting low on my Avon wrinkle reducer cream and nasal hair remover. Can you hook a buddy up??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT